Shopping buddy

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV

  I sat next to Onew and Minho...it was awkward. My palms were sweaty, no, my whole body was sweaty. Why did the mood change...why is it so awkward? I forced a smile.

"Why is everyone so quite?" I forced a chuckle as well.

"Why are you always with or next to Onew?" Key pointed a fork at me.

He suddenly gave Onew a death glare, "Do you like her? Mi-Yun do you like anyone?"

"Haha, we're chicken buddies. C-calm down." Onew made a similar expression to mine and forced a smile.

"YEAH THEIR JUST CHICKEN BUDDIES! SO DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE! OKAY!" Everyone shifted their eyes on Minho. Wtf? 

"...calm down Minho, if Jinki said they're just chicken buddies, so don't worry." Taemin blurted out.

"But, since Onew and Mi-Yun are chicken buddies, we could be shopping buddies!" Taemin gave off a natural smile, he's cute. I giggled.

"Alright, but since your my shopping buddy doesn't mean you have to pay! I'll pay you back if you lend me money! Okay." This time I let out my natural smile. I saw Taemin blush, I giggled again. I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him along with me.

"H-hey where are you going?" Taemin said studdering on his word.

"We are going out for food then SHOPPING! I need to go outside once in a while...and not be kidnapped." I marched toward the Chicken restaurant. Chicken!

Taemin hurridly caught up to me and walked next to me. He chuckled. "Your cute," I heard him mumble under his breath. I gave a soft smile and ran towards the chicken shop. Yum

 After the delicious meal, we headed for the mall. My eyes glittered from all the shops. OOOOOOOH, but it was manly because I saw more chicken stores. Taemin grabbed my hand before I could harass the chicken cart. He shook his head and oulled my close to him. I eyes focused on him now. I looked down trying to hide my red blush. I shook my head trying to think about chicken, sadly I kept on imaging Taemin...as a chicken...

 He lead me to an action figure store. huh? No, it was a kpop store. I laughed looking at all the mini designs of kpop stars. OHOHOH LOOK THERES ONEW! AND JONGHYUN, AND MINHO, AND KEY...wheres Taemin? I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

 Taemin held and action figure of himself and put it next to his face to compare himself. He started to joke around with it. We laughed and joked until he was spotted. Not again. I gave out a sigh.

"LOOK IT'S TAEMIN! TAEMIN ~OPPA SARANGAE! <3 OPPA!" I stared at her, is she...crying? She pushed me aside, and I fell hard on the ground. She turned around giving a 'don't you dare come near him' expression.

", move. I found Taemin first! AND HE'S MINE GOT THAT!" She turned back around and started giving the 'cutey girl' look. 

 I looked away in disgust, whatever. But my heart hurt a bit, I frowned and walked out of the mall. Then I felt arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Please, don't go." Taemin's hair swiftly moved to the side of his face.

"W-well, you were surrounded by girls, and I was called a -" He shook me violently.

"Who called you a ?!? Tell me!"

"It's one of your fan girls, but don't worry I'm fine." I felt a plastic bag hit my face. 

"Here, I bought you this." I took it and opened it, I was SHINee member action figures. I laughed.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome!" We both gave a smile to eachother.

"But I have to pay you back! HOW MUCH WAS IT!" I tackled him for the answer, since he kept refusing.

  When we got back, all the guys were staring at us. They started pulling Taemin away from me, and argueing with him. Meanwhile Onew was not there.

  I snuck out without anyone knowing. I sat in the park, and tilted my head to rest my neck, I can't find him anywhere dammit. Wait, why do I want to find him anyways. Aish, I'm going crazy. I closed my, and fel a cold piece of metal pressed against my face. I slowly opened my eyes. Onew? ONEW!  He gave me a coke can, I opened it sipping little by little. I kept on asking questions, but he would answer. is he mad at me? 

"Are you mad at me?" I felt hurt, and even lost. Onew can't be mad at me. He turned around and leaned close to me, as if he were to kiss me. 

"You cheated on me." Wait, what?


A/N: Haha, I haven't updated in a while...well for me, sorry, I procrastinate easily. :P Well, I'll try to update sooner ^^ kk bai! <3