Epilogue

Kpop? Love?

~ A year later~

Mi-Yun POV

  I sat down on my couch, exhasted. Finally settled in my new house. I sighed, and took a sip of my coffee. My phone rang, making me jump, I slowly picked up my phone, looking at the number. Huh? Who's this?

"Hello?" I prayed to god that it wasn't my annoying worker that complaint for a raise.

"I would like you to be in our movie." Movie? Haha, okay they got the wrong idea. It was only a once in a life time thing.

"We are hoping that you would come back to us and make the second movie. And we think your the best actress for it! SHINee will also be in it!" The guy on the phone said luring me in to accept the offer.

"I'm sorry but-" I heard the phone being tugged away.

"MI-YUN! YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS!" Wtf?

"Um...who are you exactly?" I questioned, even though the voice seemed really familiar.

"AISH! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING LATELY!?!" Haha, of course. Jonghyun. ^^

"IT'S ME JONGHYUN!" I giggled.

"THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!" I bursted out laughing

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!" 

"Hey don't hog the phone! I need to make Mi-Yun laugh too!" Aw Taemin <3

"TAEMINNIE!"

"MY-YUN! Come over here! Key said he'll make you some chicken! And Minho want you to challenge you in a 'special' game" The thought of chicke made my stomache rumble.

"Haha...but I have to pack and book a hotel, then get a plane-"

"Just get your things and wait at the door!"

"Wai-" It beeped and I lost connection...What the....oh well, better listen to what they say, or else...

 Just then I noticed that they said nothing of Onew...You could've just said hi or something....you better not ignore me again. If you do I will literally steal all your chicken when I get there! 

"I'll eat them before you get to steal them." Huh? I slowly opened the door...ONEW!?!? I touched my lips.... did I say that out loud....

"Yes, yes you did." He smirked, which I had to admit, was quite hot.

"WA-WA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE, YOU ERT!" I shouted without thinking.

"And how does me going into your house make me a ert?"

"I-It's just your in my room, and we're alone..."

"If this is erted," He leaned in close to me, while I walked backwards, and eventually fell on the bed. His hands hands grabbed my arms to hold me still, and to keep me from escaping..

"We've been in more erted situations." He smirked again. My face turned hot and I knew I was blushing.

"I-" I was cut off by his lips, they gently touched mine, and slowly I answered his kiss. Once I let go, he loosened his grip and I quickly hugged him.

"I missed you so much Onew!" He hugged me, and whispered in my ear.

"I did too." He got up and gave me a hand. 

"Now let's go grab some chicken, and finally end all this drama." He winked.

"Agreed." I grabbed his hand and went out, not thinking about anything other then what lies ahead of us. 

He was right, our paths did collide. 

And now we must make sure the 2 paths

stay together.

Forever. <3

 


 

A/N:Aw...I'm all done...well i had fun amking this story...even though I procrastiated so much, it doesn't matter. It was the thought that counted...as always, HAVE FUN READING! Okay BAI FOR NOW! I'll be making more stories in the future...but for now, I'm just going to curl up into a ball and think of other stories to make...so I'll eventually uncurl myself and start typing. Kk Bai now <3