Goodbye

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV 

 I woke up with dark circles around my eyes. I rubbed them, clearing my vision. I saw the poster hung on my wall, I'll miss this place...I smiled slightly. Atleast this will help me forget...Onew. I reminded myself that after this day Onew is just another famous person. Onew...the name rang in my head. I need to forget you... I slowly got out of my bed. Just act like everything is normal...this is the last day, so there is no point of making things awkward. I leaned on the wall, why do I only think of you...? 

 I cleared my head, let's focus on what to wear. I opened my closet, it was empty...oh yeah...this is my last day...I opened my luggage and took out a minty green dress.

.

  The dress my mom gave me...for when she met dad... I erased the romantic thought from my head and thought of how pretty it was. It's nice for today. I held it up and dust it off, I quickly got changed.

 I looked in the mirror. Hmmm, I shouldn't have put makeup on... I guess it's alright... I opened the door and noticed that all the guys were staring at me. But my eyes were mainly on Onew. I quickly looked away, I shouldn't...he's with So-Ra anyways... I shut the door behind me. Then let out a sigh.

"So where are we going now, since it my last day here?" I smiled brightly, and everyone replied with a smile...except Onew. He just looked away. Since wen did he become so emotional. 

"Let's go to the movies, and watch our movie. Haha, I still remember Mi-Yun forgetting that one line." Taemin, gosh I'll miss him. 

"Shut up," I joked,"Alright, I'll pay." I said happily.

"No, I will!" Minho argued.

"How about we pay for our own tickets..." Key answered," But I CALL PAYING FOR MI-YUN!"

"YAH! NOT FAIR!" Jonghyun restled him...bromance... I giggled.

"Everyone, please. I can pay for myself, thank you very much." I saw their sad faces. I smiled in relief. Let's make the best out of today.

 Once we arrived to the movies fans came screaming. ...I forgot about this... A guy lead us to a private place. Guess we came early. I saw the black blank screen. And the light's were still on. I sat comfortably on my seat. Minho quickly rushed next to me. and Onew was shoved on the other side of me. 

"Okay everyone remember theirs seats, cuz' I'm going to get some snacks." Minho announced. 

"I will, too." Taemin said.

"Me too!" Key shouted.

"I need to go to the bathroom."  Jonghyun blurted out.

Onew POV

 I quickly grabbed his hand, and gave him a 'don't-leave-me-alone-with-Mi-Yun' look, but then he glared at me with a mad look. 'You-better-stop-Mi-Yun-from-going' His eyes told me. I let go, and crossed my arms and looked the other way from Mi-Yun. Once Jonghyun left, it was awkward in the theatre. She laughed,

"Since when has it been so awkward between us." She faced me. I couldn't help but look back at her.

"I-I..." I couldn't say anything. Why am I acting so quiet towards her? 

"You don't have to say much." She looked down, and bit her lip. "I just want this day to be perfect. I want this day to be a happy day. So can you...atleast talk to me?"

"You ignored me for a week and now how am I suppost to talk comfortably with you? Do you expect me to just ignore someone that made me experience such a wonderful feeling, someone that made me relieve and took all my stress, and turned it into happiness, then just casually talk to them like nothing in hell has ever happened?!?" I shouted at her. And then looked away.

"Just...forget I said that."

The silence came again.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD I FELT?!? When I ignored you...it felt like the only way not to get mad at you. WHEN YOU ARE WITH SO-RA IT HURTS ME! And I can't help being mad at you. Seeing you everyday was the best thing and the worst thing. You made my heart flutter the most. But you also hurt me, whenever your with So-Ra the best thing for me to do is to look away." She paused, " And I also think it's time to move on...I don't think I can have the heart to love anyone else, but atleast you'll be able too. I just-"

"how about we forget everything that just happened now." I was in complete shock. She felt that way? I was speechless.

 She wiped all her tears away, and smiled happily like nothing ever happened. Wow, she can do that at this time? I was suprised how she could look as if nothing has happened. Flashbacks started to come.

 The memories were with me and Mi-Yun, it was mostly from the movie we acted in. I could still remember all the guys ere eyeing out fot the main role, that, of course kisses the girl actress (Mi-Yun), but Mi-Yun chose me. And the kiss we had during the movie. I thought I would die-

"BACK!" Minho shouted.

 Everyone sat in their seats ready for the movie to play. I wondered how it turned out? The screen came alive and the introductions were shown. I coulds see Mi-Yun's anxiest eyes waiting fo the movie to start.

 After few parts were shown, it was time for the kiss. Everyone gulped and looked away sad just to tease Mi-Yun. Mi-Yun laughed it off and continue watching. We kissed, then the music started playing. Soooooooo chhheeeeesssssyyyyyyy. I thought, then I shot a look at Mi-Yun to see her expression. Her smile faded and looked away. I quickly looked away before she looked at me.

Mi-Yun POV

 God dammit! THIS DOESN'T HELP AT ALL! HOW CAN I FORGET ONEW WITH THIS MOVIE!  I calmed myself. This is so cheesy, but then again, we actually kissed. I frowned at my frustration. I looked at Onew, his reation wasn't so happy either. I guess he really doesn't enjoy this ether. I stood up.

"I'm going to go to the washroom." I ran out, what just happened... I patted my face. forget about all that. I went out to get a coffee, and made sure I'd come back in time.

  I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned, please let it be someone either than Onew. And it was, a girl held up a pen, along with many others. I stepped back. What?

"You were a great actor, can I get your auogragh?" I hesitated.

"Uh, sure?" I signed continuously, one by one. and by the time I was done someone petted my head.

"M-Minho, I was just."

"Don't get to caught up in autographs. Let's go back." Minho lead me to my seat.

 After the movie we went shopping and got ice cream. I smiled. Shopping buddy, check. Ice cream buddy, check. Chicken buddy- I stopped my thought there. I gnored it and continued on with the conversation we were having.

"Mi-Yun, can't you stay here with us?" Taemin begged. Why did I have to enter this conversation...

"Uhh-" Minho slapped hit the back of Taemin's head.

"Ow! Hyung!" Taemin frowned. He's so cute >.

"Let's leave, and get ready to bring Mi-Yun to the airport later."

"Oh right we have to eat. Let's go to the sushi restaruant!" Key said.

"I'm going to pass. I'll go eat chicken, please don't stop doing whatever your going to do, because of me."

"Fine, we won't. But atleast let one of us accompany you." Minho said, concerned. The first oone that came to mind was Onew.

"No, it's alright." I smiled, you seriously don't need to. 

"Onew go with her." What? I looked at Onew, he gave the same expression.

"Just go!" Minho shoved us together and pushed us aside, leaving an awkward atmosphere.

"Let's get some chicken." Onew demanded.

"Agreed." I quickly answered.

 Once we settled in the restaraunt, awkward described the atmosphere again.

"So..." I said out of the blue.

"So..." Onew replied.

"Are you really leaving?" Onew blurted, before I could say anything.

"I rather you leave that question alone...it has nothing to do with you." I lied.

"Nothing to do with me my ," He whispered. I looked away from him. I can't deal with this...

 After the delicious meal we headed home...well Onew's home. I looked at the house. This is my last day...I'll miss this house.

  Arriving in the airport was the end, the end of this love story. I looked back at the waving hands, my eyes turned watery and before you know it, I was crying. Where's Onew? Haha...guess he's not coming. I looked down at a picture that was shot on the first day I stayed. I looked back at all the disapearing faces, bye all of you. I-I'll miss you so much. I started to cry even harder, but silently. Again, I cried alone. 

  I felt arms wrap around me. Onew... I touched his hand and pushed it aside, then look at him in sadness. He wipped my tears with his napkin. I gave him my last smile.

"I don't know if I can stop you now, but I want to tell you that ever since you came into my life I've loved you," I looked at him in suprise.

"I thought you came from heaven, you loved chicken, you're pretty, your funny. You're everything I've every wanted in a girl. You were someone that could make me laugh easily. Loving you was the best thing in my life. And I know that we're 2 people with 2 different paths set beyond us. One day our paths will collide and we will finally be able to meet eachother again. And until that day, I'll be waiting." He kissed me, and I dropped all my things and pulled him close to me, kissing him, wanting him.

Time was our enemy and it was time to leave. Bringing memories instead of leaving them, was what I did instead of what I wanted to do in the past.

I'll miss you too, Onew.

Bye, Onew.

I Love you. <3

 


 

A/N: Oh yeah I'm done. (HAPPY DANCE!) I was suppost to do this yesterday, but I was in Toronto, so I'm sorry! >.< Anyways, I was happy to finish this, even though I fiished it 3:00 in the morning...oh well I couldn't sleep anyways. Haha. time is my enemy!!!!!! Kk BAI! I might make a after story, I'll do a voting poll for it...okay Bai...FOR NOW! <3