My first kiss

Kpop? Love?

~Flashback~

Third Person POV

 The three 14 year old, innocent friends lay down on a soft, fuzzy blanket. All stuffed from the food, especially you, from eating all the chicken. You and the 2 other boys started to crack jokes, teased eachother, and laughed. But it didn't last long.

 Seung-Hyun, and Minho both liked you, but since Minho had a girlfriend, Seung-Hyun had an advantage. You on the other hand considered them as a friend, nothing more, well that's wha you though...

Min-Yun POV

"Ahhh, I'm stuffed," I lay flat on the red and white blanket. Minho and Seung-Hyun laid next to me. 

"I know you are you ate half of our chicken," Minho said, hitting my arm.

"YAH! It's not my fault I love chicken," I giggled, and restled him, pinning him onto the ground. We laughed.

  Seung-Hyun tugged my arm, showing me the last chicken leg on the plate. I looked at the chicken, then at him, both ready to pounce for the chicken, then Minho grabbed both of my arms.

"HURRY! GRAB THE CHICKEN!"

"YAH, NO FAIR" 

 I struggled in his grip, no fair. But as Seung-Hyun was about to eat it, I elbowed Minho, enough for him to let go and sprinted for the chicken, catching Seung-Hyun off guard and grabbed the last chicken leg. I ripped the meat off the bone and devoured the rest. The juice of the chicken made me moan.

"Hmmmmmmmm," I looked at the suprised guys, and started to laugh.

"Nobody gets the last chicken, but me! MWAHAHHAHAHA," the two guys laughed.

"I see," Minho said spreading a smirk on his face.

"But..." He jumped on me and leaned his head toward mine. It made my heart jump for some reason. His lips touched my face, near my lips. I blushed.

"It is good," Minho laughed while chewing.

"YAH! D-don't do that again..." Heat rised to my cheeks.

"Why?" He pause to look at my face. And chuckled. "You blushed! HAHA!" His smile faded. "And I won't do that again...I'm leaving for Seoul...and I don't know if I can keep in contact with you guys-"

 I found myself smacking him in the face, my hands shook. Why? Why would he leave us? I already knew that this was going to happen, but suffering the fact that Minho had a girlfriend already hurt me and now this. This I couldn't bare. I ran off, not caring where I went, frustrated and angry. Tears slowly slid down my cheeks. I chocked on the pain, and coughed as I cried. I finally sat down, sitting on a bench, I felt a arm on my shoulder.

"Do you like him?" I looked over my shoulder, Seung-Hyun...

"U-h-hhh n-no." I lied and I studdered on my words, with a pink face.

"Good. Because..."

What's? happening?

"I like you" The shocking words made my heart pound. 

Ehhh?!?! 

"W-what?" His face got closer to mine and kissed me.

 I could feel the heat coming from his body as he leaned on me. I pushed him away quickly. BABO! BABO! BABO! BABO! I touched my lips and looked away as my face turned red. I heard Seung-Hyun laugh. 

"Cute." He uttered.

"YAH! You know that this was my ... firs-" My voice slowly faded by the words 'first'. "It was suppost to be special, not miserable like this! I even planned it out, me and my soul mate would go to the flower garden and have our first kiss there. And we wou- Aish, nevermind." 

"Haha, Your cute." He patted me on the head. I laughed and he did as well.

~A Week Later~

 Today was the day Minho would leave for Seoul. Avoiding Minho was the best I could do before he would leave. I still remember that day I slapped him on the face and cried, it felt like yesterday. Days after I would always stay near Seung-Hyun and would ignore Minho. It was hard because he was one of the popular guys in schools, but I manage. It tore my heart, especially the times when he didn't come to me, and went to his girlfriend instead. But I knew he didn't like me, so I buried the pain. And to help me forget Minho, I would always and around Seung-Hyun.

  I held an invitation for a farewell party to Minho. It hurt to even look at it. Well it was his last day... the thought made my chest hurt. He even said he didn't think he could get in contact with us...My chest was burning the feeling almost made me want to rip my chest out. I held back my tears noticing that my mom was right next to me.

"So, aren't you going to go? You are his best friend."

Yup, just friends. 

"Uhh, I don't-"

"Your going, now let's pick out a dress."

 We looked through my closet. I had a black, short, laced dress with a white ribbon tied around the waist: http://fashionsupdate.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/party-dresses-for-tweens-black-cute.jpg Dress#1

I also had a short, mini dress, the collage of blue and green stood out: http://data.whicdn.com/images/21027226/226657793715934444_ZyhnZ7qg_c_large.jpg Dress #2

"Uhhh...You know mom...I'm not a big fan of dr-"

"SHHHHHHHH..." She covered my mouth and gave me the 'Dress #2' 

~AT the Party~

  I arrived near the ending of th party, too scared to show myself infront of Minho. Aside from hiding I stumbled apon a path of flowers, it was just like my 'plan', I laughed. Like that'll ever happen... I bent down smelling the lovely scent the flowers gave off. Mmmm smells like chicken...Chicken?!?! I followed the heavonly aroma of the luscious chicken. It lead me to a table out of nowhere, either then the field of flowers surrounding me, I was practically in the middle of nowhere.

I looked at the table again...CHICKEN! I ran towards it... yum. 

"Ah-Ah, not yet...first you have to answer my questions, before I leave at 7, and before you can have the chicken." He smirked as I gupled, Minho.

"M-minho...okay I won't eat that delicious, mouth watering, chicken."

 I said my goodbyes to the precious chicken and slowly past Minho. But his arm blocked my way. I swore to myself. Crap, what have I gotten myself into, , , !!!!! 

"You can't just go like that, don't you want to atleast see me before I leave? Do you hate me that much?" The words struck me. Hate you? Why would you sa- I-I- (Remembers what she has done..ignore him) The way he said it, he sounded hurt. 

"I-I..I don't know right now..."

  He grabs me by the arm and pulls me close to him, we hug. Thoughts flooded through my mind, Why? Why did you leave? Why did you hug me? Why did you say that I hated you? My hands formed a fist.

"BABO! BABO! B-BABO!" I pounded my fists on his chest. Great, I'm crying again, w-why...why did you have to do this to me?!?! 

  His face was near mine and he sealed our lips, kissing in the middle of fields of flowers. I smiled, maybe it did come true I closed my eyes letting him kiss me, a tear fell, Bye Minho. 

  ~End Of Flashback~

Mi-Yun POV

 "Seung..SEUNG-HYUN!" I hugged him. I missed you, too.

 


 

~<3~Haiiiii, I updated...this took a whole lotta time, whew I'm glad I'm done ^^~<3~

~<3~Since I'm done this, I minus well give myself a pat on the back, for my patience~<3~

~<3~Haha...now time to procrastinate..on updating...I'll try my best to update as soon as possible though~<3~

~<3~Kk, BAIIIIII~<3~