Chicken shop ^^

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun

"W-what are you doing?" I hesitated as I spoke.

"I'm taking you to my favourite chicken store." He smiled happily.

   I looked back making sure no one was following us. I could hear arguements and disagreements getting flown through the room. What are they arguing about? I shook my head don't worry, nothings wrong, just focus. Focus on the chicken, focus onn the chicken, focus on Onew- I panicked, uhhh. I pulled my hand away from Onew, and stopped walking.

"You okay?" He questioned, I could see the worry in his eyes.

"Uhhhh." I paused, lost through his eyes. I looked away in panic. "Haha, yeah." Once again, heat rose to my cheeks.

He gave me a concerned look. Did he see me blush, great... 

"Um...Okay... let's hurry, the chicken store is about to close, hurry, hurry." He put an arm around me, leading me the chicken store. 

  Then someone pulled Onew's shoulder to face them. I turned around as well...Key? I saw Key's eyes look at Onew's with fiery.

"How dare you put an arm around her! Who are you to her!" Key shouted.

"I'm...I'm...Her chicken friend," Onew patted him on the back. Calming him down, luckily he did, his fists weren't clenched anymore and his eyes weren't full of hatred. I like the Key that was always cheerful, but seeing him as scary as he was, made me a bit scared.

"Her chicken friend huh? Well then," He turned to me, I stepped back and hesitated once more. 

"I'm sorry Mi-Yun, it was just-just, when you hugged me, I-I I actually blushed...and you know that I never blush to girls, I think I...Lik-"

He stopped, looking at my confused face. "Nevermind," He mumbled under his breath.

"Well then, let's go and get some chicken, you comin' Key?" Onew spoke, clearing the awkward aura. Key shook his head, Onew frowned.

"Oh, okay. Well me and Mi-Yun are off to eat chicken, tell the others too! Bye!" Key waved and joyfully smiled and skipped off to the latte.

"Then we're off!" Onew put his arm over my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"I'll order my favourite chicken combo, and see if you'll like it," My eye's were wide with excitement.

"CHINCHA! Aigoo! THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

"Shhhhh, remember we're out in the open, who know's where the fangirls and others are!" I held my mouth with my hand and jumped, Chicken!!! 

 Each step I took, made the smell of the chicken coloured my head with with all the varieties of combos. And for a seond, I thought I could hear Onew, laugh. Is he laughing at me? I bumped him, making him tumble towards the bushes.

"Are you laughing at me, over my excitement?" I put my hands to my hips and leaned close to him and smirked.

"I-I wasn't laughing at you," He laughed and gestured me to keep going forward.

 Once we finally arrived I could see the menu full of combo's that include chicken. chicken flower...chicken soup... I looked at Onew and put the menu down.

"So what do you want to get me?" I smirked. Onew didn't reply hidding his face with the menu. 

"Onew, Onew, you in there?" I formed my hands into a fist and knocked on the menu, just like I knocked on the door.

"Shhhhhh, do you see those girls with camera's, their on to me, so be quiet." I looked over his shoulder finding three girls with mini skirts each with different colours, blue, pink, and yellow.  The pink skirt girled approached us. And slamed her hand onto our table.

"Did you see someone that looked like this person." She showed us a picture of Onew, I looked at him then quickly looked back, I saw his face covered with his hands.

"U-uh, no." She stared at us, and blew a pink bubble, a looked at Onew. She was about to touch him when I blurted,

"D-don't! Don't touch him..." I studdered, and she smirked.

"Why not?"

"Because he's mad, me and my...b-boyfriend, are in a fight right now...and he is a total jerk right now. This douche bag is...is a fricken player." I pretended to bawl my eyes, fake tears came out. I looked up at her and her voice whispered in my ear,

"I'm giving you a tip, dump him, you'll waste your time being with a player." I sighed in relief.

"Thank you, and I will." I smacked him on the head. And she gave him a dirty look and left with her crew. Once they left Onew cupped his hands over his forhead, like when you block sun from your eyes.

"OW! Are you...crying?" I sniffed.

"F.a.k.e. Okay. Aren't I a good actor, haha."

"I'm voting for you." I gave him a 'what' look.

"What are you talking about?"

"I want you to be the main girl lead in the drama."

"Oh...I'm not so confident. And I'm not good at acting..." He reached over the table and hugged me. I froze in shock.

"I'm sure you are. Actually I know you are." I gave a small smile.

"Okay what do you want to eat." A guy where a black and white shirt stood before us, holding a pen and paper.

"I'll take 2 double pounder chicken legs, please." My eyes widened.

"That my favourite twooooo!" I gasped and held my 2 hands up. We high fived, and laughed. 


 

 A/N: I changed my style, and use the a/n sign instead of those ~<3~. Anyways, I'll update soon! I'll also try to make her get closer with Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun.. but that will take up some chapters...and I don't want it to be so long...this'll be hard...Oh yeah and vote please! okay BAIIIII <3