Did I really blush for the chicken?

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV

  I held him tight, maybe too tight. I could hear him coughing, I laughed and let go, noticing that Minho was staring at us...awkward...

"YAH, who are you to touch Mi-Yun!?!?" Minho yelled, making the rest of the SHINee group look at im weirdly.

"Wow, you really changed, Minho" Top smirked, "Don't you remember me?"

"...Uhhhh...no...." Minho smiled, a 'sorry' smile. 

"...You know, Seung-Hy-" Top got cut off by Minho's bear hug.

"SEUNG-HYUN! Dude how's it been?" Minho happily said.

"Well after you left Mi-Yun, to go to Seoul. A year later, I left too. But atleast I didn't make her cry when I left." Minho gave replied with a 'oops' smile.

"Oops." Minho turned to me, and each step he got closer to me. My heart jumped. He grabbed my arm, pulling me against his chest, just like last time and image of my past flickered in my mind, atleast this time he doesn't have to leave me. Seung-Hyun/Top pushed Minho out of the way. 

"Yah, don't touch her! GOT THAT!?!" He paused, looking at all the suprised SHINee members, and smiled, "Haha, I guess I can't do that anymore" His smile faded, "I got a girlfriend!" 

"CONGRATS!" Minho patted his back, and whispered in his ear. Seeing Top's face change to red.

"YAH DON'T YOU DARE!" I could see fiery in hs eyes.

"Haha, just kidding, plus, why do you care," Minho stuck out his tongue.

Top POV

*Whisper* "Haha, now there's no hope for you and Mi-Yun, she even lives with me, you never know what we do to eachother."

  My face turned red, thinking of Mi-Yun taking of her clothes while Minho lays on the bed with rose petals everywhere and dim candle lights surrounding them. I got the feeling of jealousy, I could see eyes on me, but compared to the physical contacts Mi-Yun and Minho had, it didn't matter.

"YAH DON'T YOU DARE!" 

Mi-Yun POV

"What, what?" I nudged Top. I giggled, looking at his red face fade back to his natural colour.

 The someone pulled my wrist, huh? Minho? I noticed Minho was beck at the room, who is this?

"Let's go and get some chicken," Onew turned around and gave me a smile I could feel my cheeks getting hot, an this time, I didn't think I blushed for the chicken...well not only for the chicken.


~<3~ I did a short chapter, because i got lazy :p~<3~

~<3~ I'll update soon ^^~<3~

~<3~Also I added a poll, check it out ;)~<3~

~<3~ BAIIIII~<3~