I missed you

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV

  I woke up, stretching my aching back. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up so late doing the fan fiction. I laughed. I looked around for my laptop, noticing that it was on the ground. I picked it up, turning it on, I saw the screen turn alive. I clicked the document labled Shinee Stars. It opened, leaving me with the last typed words "I love you," Onew said, staring into... I scratched my head, WHO DID HE SAY IT TO?!?! The question left me hanging, I turned off my laptop, leaving a blank, black screen.

"WAKE UP MI-YUN!" Key screamed.

 "K!" I replied.

 I quickly grabbed new shhorts and a tanktop. I ran down the stairs, leading me to the kitchen. I saw the freshly cooked bowl of rice and chicken meat in another bowl. My stomach growled...CHICKEN!!!!! 

"I heard you liked chicken, so I made my special chicken, I usually make for Jinki." I turned around, facing Key.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I hugged him tightly, forgetting he was a guy, and we were practically still strangers.

Key POV

  I blushed as she hugged me. S-she h-hugged me. A rush of excitement overcame me. It was the best 10 seconds of my life.

Mi-Yun POV

  I moved away from Key, blushing. Oops. I giggle out of embarrasment. Then I heard footsteps aproaching me from behind. I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"W-why did you hug, Key?" I couldn't recognized the voice. I stepped away and turned around. Minho?

"Minho? ... Ah...Um...He gave me chicken..."

"Oh...Okay." 

 I grabbed his shirt filling in the gap, hugging him tight. MINHO! I missed you so much. My eyes turned watery. I could feel his hard chest.

"I m-missed y-you so m-m-much." I hiccuped, as I cried.

"I missed you, too. Now, let's stop crying and eat!" I nodded.

Minho POV

  I missed how she smelt of, and how warm she was, the feeling of when she hugged me gave me a relief feeling. She still remembers me. 


~<3~I updated YAAAY~<3~

~<3~ It was mostly because I was bored :3 BAIIII ~<3~