Onew's girlfriend

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV

"W-what?" I thought of thing I could possibly make him think I was cheating on him...but nothing came to mind.

"Eating chicken with someone else either than your chicken buddy. This is just sad." Is he seriously mad for that? Well, I'd be too, but...really? He put two fingers next to his temples and started massaging them. Omg he is?!? I looked at him in guilt.

"Sorry," I whispered. Then he started to smile, and it continued to a laugh. What in the world? What is going on...I'm literally going crazy.

"Haha, sorry it's just funny how you took that seriously." The turned towards me smiling. I gave a sigh in relief. Geez he scared me.

"I admit, you got me there. But don't do it again." I tugged Onew to stand up.

"Let's go," 

  We arrived back at home. I looked around for any fans that have followed us. Clear. I quietly walked to the door, and Onew behind me followed. It was silent, until...

"JINKI! OPPA!" WHAT THE F*UCK! SHUT UP WILL YA, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP- I turned around furiously. And there stood Onew kissing another girl. I froze in shock, and lost train of thought.

"U-uhhhhh, who are you?" I gave no emotion, just a confused look.

"I'm his girlfriend, who are you?" Girlfriend, ONEW HAS A GIRLFRIEND!?! ... oh The thought kind of hurt me, but not as much. We were just chicken buddies, so it's alright.

"Oh," I gave a fake smile. "Well, Onew can you tell your girlfriend to SHUT UP! She'll wake up the whole neighborhood before we know it."

Onew turned towards her and smiled, "So-Ra, can you be quiet, and remember you are not my girlfriend. We broke up last year."

So-Ra POV

 How can you say that Jinki!?! I love you...well I love all my current boyfriends right now, but your the one I kinda love the most, except Ren is a little bit better than you...nevermind that, I love you Jinki!

The question that kept on ringing in my ears were 'why doesn't he love me anymore?' I shifted my look to the girl next to him, Why does she have to be so pretty, THAT B*TCH! I stepped closer to her.

"Is it because of you, he broke up with me?" I pointed my finger at her.

"No, it wasn't. Don't blame her, don't even touch her!"

I coverd my mouth, why isn't he siding with me?

"How dare you side with her, Jinki! What is she to you? Is she your girlfriend? Is she your lover?" I hesitated, not really wanting the answer I would get.

Onew POV

"How dare you side with her, Jink! What is she to you? Is she your girfriend? Is she your lover?" I stepped infront of Mi-Yun. Don't hate me for this.

I leaned in for a kiss, our lips touched pressing firm on her lips. Her lips are soft My eyes closed she smells nice I opened them again and could see her eyes close. She looked pretty, prettier than anyone I have scene. I let go, even though I wanted to stay like that forever, I couldn't. She only thinks of me as a chicken friend...nothing else. I looked at So-Ra's disgusted face.

"She is my lover. I'm sorry So-Ra..." That was partially true what I said. I did think of Mi-Yun as my lover, but I wasn't sorry to So-Ra. I could still remember such disgusting words she said. 'I hate chicken' That was when I clicked. This witch, this chicken hating witch is cruel and evil.

Mi-Yun POV

 I touched my lips, h-he kissed me... I shook my head. Chicken friend is what he is... yup, he only faked it. 

"Mi-Yun! Mi-Yun!" I came back from my lost of thought and realized he was shaking me.

"Huh? Onew, what?"

"Oh sorry," He let go of my shoulders. "Sorry I kissed you. It was just that I needed to get rid of So-Ra, and-"

  I tugged him close, and without realizing or thinking I was kissing him. And he kissed me back. I can't hold back my feelings now. Then I felt Onew pull back, no someone pulled Onew back, Minho.


 

A/N: Hai guys!! ^^ I updated yaay! But then again I took a while for me to get comfortable in my seat and type. Oh well, atleast I got to let you guys read what happens next! KK BAI!