Pabo

Kpop? Love?

Jonghyun POV

  I stood there in shock, So-Ra. I hated her guts, acting all innocent but behind our backs shes a cheating . Then I saw Mi-Yun frozen in shock, I quickly grabbed Mi-Yun and ran out of the door.

"Thanks Jonghyun, I thought I was a gonner...her eyes were staring at me witth such a sinister look. It's just..."

"Don't worry," I was about to hug her, but something stopped me. No it's too soon...I remember the time when I grabbed her waist...that took alot of nerve. I laughed at my struggles.

"Do you think So-Ra...hates me?" 

"Yes,"  I said that without thinking! PABO! "Uh..I mean...she hates everyone, except Jinki." I sat down on a bench near me.

"Jinki hates her guts, so don't worry if she gets in the way..." The sad thought came to mind, she kissed him... I frowned.

"Haha, don't worry, jinki and I...we were just tired and we couldn't think straight, thats why I kissed him. And don't worry, I think they are a good couple...so you don't have to hate her for me. Let's just not talk about that, okay!?" She smiled at me, but it was no happy smile. I could tell that she had a little sadness in her. Does she...like Jinki?

"Mi-Yun...do you...?" I paused, should I ask her? 

"Do I what?" She stared at me with curiosity.

"Do you like Jinki?" Her face suddenly turned red...knew it... 

"W-What are you saying?!? NO! He, he has So-Ra..." My head faced the ground. 

"Mi-Yun...I...I like-" 

"Let's go. Let's go get ice cream. Come on." I looked up, staring at a hand. She motioned me to come. 

"Let's go eat ice cream and forget about all this drama, and plus I don't believe you like me. So I'm cool with you. Friends?" Friends? Not...lovers? Oh well, atleast this is a start...

"I'll call you my ice cream buddy, a buddy that I can lean on." She smiled, such a bright smile, I thought How can I refuse? 

"Alright," I smiled and left with her to the ice cream store.

 We arrived and all I could see were the sweet, delicious ice creams in everyones hand. Then when I looked at the last couple... Jinki and So-Ra... Why are they together? ! MI-YUN! I covered them in the distance with my body in Mi-Yun's view. 

"Why are you walking like that?" She questioned me with suspicion.

"Uhh, I just like to see your face from this angle," 

"Haha, thanks" I lead her to a table where she couldn't see the other 2.

"So, do you want to go anywhere, else?" I asked, worried if she'll see Jinki and his ex.

"Why?" I stratched my head.

"Uhh, I want to spend more time with you, you know. Ice cream isn't the only thing I'm useful for." I quickly answered.

"Alright, how about we go eat chicken...oh wait Onew..." I could see her face change when she said Onew. "You know what, I'll go ea chicken with you. Let's go." She pulled me without thinking. Dragging me along, I immediatly saw Onew staring at us. ! I looked at Mi-Yun,

"Uh, Mi-Yun?" I nervously said.

"What," She didn't turn around to look at me, but her voice was cold and scary.

"Mi-Yun, this isn't right." 

"What's not right?" Then a hand grabbed Mi-Yun and pulled her to his chest. I looked up.

"What are you doing with Mi-Yun?" Pause. "...In this place?" He added.

"Let me go!" She struggled furiously. 

Mi-Yun POV

"Let me go!" I struggled viciously, desperate to get out of his grip. What is Onew doing? Does he want me to hate him more? LET GO!

"Do you hate me Mi-Yun?" His head turned to me, staring at me with innocent eyes. He isn't innocent, ! Making my heart spin and then... He finally let go.

"I don't know yet." I walked out avoiding eyes contact.

Onew POV

"Who the hell do you think to mess with peoples heart?" I darted my look at Jonghyun angrily. I grabbed his collar, almost mad enough to punch him.

"What the hell are you talking about, I'm not the one who messed around, you did. You made her like you, and now you go out with your ex. Who the hell do you think you are, blaming people for your doing." He pushed my arms freeing himself from my grip and fled to Mi-Yun. 

"I-I never knew." 

  Then I felt arms tighten around me. So-Ra, this is't the time. I sighed and turned around. There stood Mi-Yun holding me tight.

"M-Mi-Yun..." I was speechless.

"Pabo," She sniffled

 


 

A/N: It took a lot of effort to go to my laptop and do this. Yes, I am very lazy in the summer. I wish I could just think and it comes out as a story, anyways here ya go! BAI!