Mi-Yun is leaving!?!

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV 

 I held him tight in my arms, I was mad and confused. At one moment I wanted to hit him and at another, I wanted to hug him tightly, and never let go.

"Pabo" I said quietly, but loud enough or him to hear me.

 He suddenly hugged me, he rested his head on my shoulder when he let go. I could feel his breathing on my neck, which made me shudder. I smiled slightly, and my cheeks turned rosey.

"D-don't do that again..." He said with concern.

"I...I was upset with you..." I looked away from him.

"Y-you w-were...do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you..." I paused, unable to speak for a moment. "I was mad that you were with another girl...yes...I saw you with her,"

 He looked up at me, in shock. "I-I was just," I smiled sadly, I guess he likes her...I'll just leave him with her then... 

"Don't say anything else...you can be with her, and I don't want to make you unhppy with my anger. Please, if you love her, you can be with her."

I walked away silently, leaving him breathless. Tears were slipping down my cheeks, my silent cry came with my walk. I'll just move on from you Onew. A new start. I looked up at the sky, I'll just find someone else.

  I felt someone grab me from behind. And my shirt became wet when something hard, pressed against my back. I looked down, and more tears came down, falling in a puddle. I was turned around by tight gripping hands.

"No, I-I don't want to, I want to be with you Mi-Yun," Onew...His lips pressed hard on mine, I kissed back, but this'll be my last time.

"No, I can't. You and So-Ra...can be together, I-I will support this couple, I can tell So-Ra loves you very much!" I smiled while sad tears fell down my cheeks.

 I ran away and slowly stopped at the bus stop. Today, is not the day to cry, it's a happy day. I sobbed loudly, when I knew I was alone...but I wasn't. I felt a warm jacket cover me. Huh?

"Don't cry by yourself." I turned around...Minho!

 I jumped on him, thank goodness, I have a friend like you. 

~A week after~

 So-Ra has come daily to Onew's house, I figured they were a couple already. Looking at how close they got made me mad, and the only way to keep myself from getting angry was to ignore Onew. 

Onew POV

 After that incident, Mi-Yun has been ignoring me. Why is she ignoring me? I followed Mi-Yun when I finally escaped from So-Ra's grasp. Mi-Yun opened the door to her room and closed it behind her, I sat down leaning on the door. Holy crap, I'm literally going crazy. I heard nothing from her room...I am literally feeling like a ert right now. After that thought, I heard a slight cry from her room, then a voice.

"What are you doing," Came a voice behind me.

"Eh?" I slowly turned around. Haha...Minho...

"You little ert! Get out of the way!" I stood up and moved past Minho...but... He suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Come with me."

 He dragged me and lead me to an ally way where we couldn't be seen by anyone. He shoved me against the wall. My back slammed hard against the wall. I fell with a thud.

"It was your fault Mi-Yun cried last week wasn't it?"

"Huh?" I rewind my memory to last week, trying to remember...that day...

"You heard what I said." His voice was cold and sharp. It hit me.

"That day is only between me and Mi-Yun..."

"You and Mi-Yun my , we all know that you hurt her! I-I've never seen her cry so hard, and sad in my life..." Mi-Yun I'm sorry. 

"She-She's leaving..." I looked up in shock. What?!?

"She's leaving Korea, she said she wants to go back. She said it would be a lot better. She thinks she is the one who made our lives more difficult, she thinks she is the one that made your life miserable. She says...it's for the better if she wasn't in our lives anymore." My hands tightened and all the things Minho kept saying made me hate myself even more.

"W-when?" I struggled with my words.

"W-when is she l-leaving?" I chocked on my words.

"She said she is leaving tomorrow at midnight. And... She rejected all of us. She said there is one person she likes...and he broke her heart...she said she doesn't know if she can love anymore. That is all I'll say. Also...she says she's doing this for you. She says she want you to be happy with...with So-Ra...I hope your happy too, jerk."

 


 

A/N: I think I'll end this story next chapter. Or soon, I feel sorry for the other 4...oh well, anyways BAI HAVE FUN READING! <3