Truth or Dare?

Kpop? Love?

Minho POV

"ert." Jonghyun chuckled.

 My eyes darted at him, giving him death glares. 'Shut up' I mouthed. Jonghyun suddenly moved a seat next to Mi-Yu, whispering in her ear, she gave a gasp, and giggled. She started to look at me, the frustration backfired and I wanted to scream, but I knew that I would embarrass myself. And I also knew that, that was the main idea of Jonghyun's conversation with Mi-Yun.

Mi-Yun POV

"Did you know that when he first join SHINee, he would always sleep in, so we end up drawing on his face, and there was ..." 

  Jonghyun kept on telling stories. I giggled. I could see the death glares Minho was giving off to Jonghyun, at one point I gave him a 'What' expression. While me and Jonghyun were joking, I had a feeling we were getting closer, and that though made my face flush pink.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL MI-YUN!?!?! WHY IS SHE BLUSHING?!?!"

"A-aniyo, it's just that...I thought this day and yesterdy were the most best and suprising days of my life, I'm just so happy!" I lied. Not wanting to admit that I blushed to Jonhyun.

"Y-you...blush when your happy? Hah, I should just make you happy all the time, your pretty when you blush^^." Jonghyun stared back at me. I blushed, making my cheeks red.

"YAH! Don't talk to Mi-Yun that way, lying is bad! You know I'll be the one making you happy!" Key blushed awkwardly, as I did too. 

"Maybe I should join in too." I turned around, Taemin? 

"Hi, My-Yun," He winked MY-Yun? I-I-I'm not his... as I thought, my blush got darker.

"H-hi..." As he passed he I could feel a peck on my cheek. I started to bite my lip, hiding the smile.

  A few minutes later Minho started a conversation to end the awkwardness. They were asking question, questions that I have never been asked before, especially love questions, like who was your first kiss or who was your first love? Both questions I couldn't answer, what is love? I asked myself. I guess I can't answer that. 

  After our delicious meal, we started to play truth or dare. We spun the bottle to see who it would land on, suprisingly it landed on me...great. We spun it again to see who would ask me the truth or to dare. The bottle slowly stopped, pointing to Taemin...

"My-Yun, truth or dare?"

"T-truth!" I studdered.

"Okay...Who is the best looking out of all of us? The truth please." 

"Hmmmmmmmm, can't choose..."

"Then go dare."

"Fine. Dare."

"I dare you to kiss someone, kiss someone you use to like, like right now, or even love."

 The dare made my chest tighten. Then Onew came eating his chicken happily, I darted toward him. All eyes were on me, their eyes wide open, I flung myself on him and...


 

~<3~Hehe, CLIFFHANGER ^^ ~<3~

~<3~Will she actually kiss him? I'll update, soon enough.~<3~