Minho misses you

Kpop? Love?

Jonghyun POV

  I noticed that Onew and Mi-Yun were gone, where could they be. Then I saw Minho stomp out of the door, it suprised me by the way his face looked. Now where is he going? I ran after him, and after all that catching up, I finally caught up to him. 

"Where are you going?" I huffed as I tried to get air.

"I'm going to find Onew, and Mi-Yun. And don't you dare stop me!" When was he so serious?

"They're probably eating chicken or something." I answered, it hurt to think sshe would be so close to him. But I couldn't help it. I want to get closer too.

"I-I like Mi-Yun, and letting her be with another guy...I-it hurts to even think about it!" I know the feeling too. But I can't tell him that I like her, too. Friends don't take their friends girl...do they? Onew took Mi-Yun...No, no he just went out for chicken. I cleared my head with disturbing thoughts.

"I'm going, come if you want. But don't get in the way!" He turned around, heading out of the gate. When we opened it, there stoot Onew kissing Mi-Yun. 

 I heard footsteps behind me. "Hyung, what happened?" Their expressions changed as they saw the 2 kissing. Minho's face was scary, his eyes were covered with his bangs, his fists tightened, and before we could do anything, he was already about to punch Onew.

Mi-Yun POV

"STOP!" I could see Minho shaking, looking into Onew's eyes with hatred. I ran between them and looked at Minho.

"STOP! DON'T HIT HIM!" I could see Minho's face, scarier than anything I've seen. He looked as if he would to explode.

"Mi-Yun, w-why?" I saw a tear drop, I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry. He left out of sight.

~The Next Day~

  I woke up as memories from yesterday started to come back. I wish that was all a dream, just, UGH! So frustrating. I got ready without looking/caring what time it was. I changed into a black mini-skirt, with a white blouse. I heard snores throughout the doors. Good they're still sleeping I sat down, and sighed in relief. I started brewing a cup of coffee, to keep me from sleeping again. What time is it? 5:00 A.M  5 FRICKEN O'CLOCK! AISH, I woke up too early. I heard the coffee make stop and took my coffee and sat down on chair next to the table.

"Is it Onew?" I turned around and noticed Taemin was also brewing his coffee, and stared back at me crossing his arms.

"Huh? Onew?" 

"Is Onew the one you like?" The question struck me.

"I-I don't know..." Do I? Do I like him? I did kiss him, and he did too. I-I just don't know now. 

  He leaned in close to me, and kissed me, there in the kitchen at 5 A.M in the morning, the 2 are kissing. I closed my eyes, passionately kissing him back. He let go.

"Then I'll make you like me for sure." He smirked and then gave off a laugh, a nice joyful laugh.

Onew POV

  I woke up to hear all the members arguing about what to eat. I stretched my body, idiots, there is only one food I'd agree on. Idiots.

  I got changed into a black T-shirt and jeans, the nice scent the shirt gave off smelt of Mi-Yun. Then I remembered the kiss, her soft touch on my lips gave me goosebumps, but I admit, that was one hell of a kiss. I ran downstairs noticing that all eyes were on me. 

"You guys should stop being angry, I bet all of you had physical contact with Mi-Yun too. So, we can just act like we're even now. So everything is back to normal." I saw Minho's hands shaking.

"Normal? Hah, normal, right. I liked Mi-Yun first, and now my closest friends all try to hit on her. Mi-Yun was my first love...she was-" Minho was cut off by another voice.

"Gone. Minho, haven't you noticed that you left me behind, no, alone. Who knows how much dates I've been on with your past friends, yeah. Niel, Chunji, Ricky, L.joe, Changjo, or C.A.P I could've gone out with! So please don't threaten anyone, please Minho." Mi-Yun?

 Minho grabbed her by her arm and pulled her while he walked.

Mi-Yun POV

 Minho's hand wrapped around my arm pulling me with him. What is he doing? He then stopped tugging me, we were now in a place no one could see us. I leaned on the fence, and Minho's arms were over my head, making my head in between his 2 muscular arms. And before I knew it I was being kissed. I let a tear fall as a closed my eyes once again, kissing him. I'm still mad at you, pabo...

 I opened my eyes to see Minho staring at me with no emotion, then he hugged me. I could feel his trembling body. His hug tighened making me squeez tighter to him.

"I've always missed you Mi-Yun, I had to leave, my father and mother wanted me to make my own future and this, this was an opportuntiy for me. It hurt me to believe that I had to leave my first, and only love. And now that I get to meet her again, she has already kissed another guy, but me. You know how sad and lonely I've felt when you left? You know how depressed I was? Y-you know-" He go cut off by the tears he had tried to hide. My eyes were soaked in tears already. 

"I've missed you too, Minho. But this time, I need to set my own path, and see who god will choose for me. Who my soulmate really is. So Minho, you have to wait and see if that slot for a soulmate would be you." I wiped my tears off my face.

"Well I'll be waiting back in the kitchen." I gave a cheerful smile, even though it hasn't been so cheerful, atleast I will try to make it.

  I stepped in the kitchen with eyes questioning me. I sat down awkwardly. Haha, this is getting to awkward. Nobody touch their food, all of them stared at me, lifting eyebrows, fiddling with their chopsticks. 

"Let's eat," I laughed nervously. What's going on? Then I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Key ran still keeping an eye on me. And finally they answered.

"What happened between you and-" Jonghyun was cut off by Key yeling

"GUYS WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE!" Everyone, including me ran towards the door.

"Hi guys!" She giggled. "Is onew there?"

So-Ra


 

A/N: HEY GUYS! I UPDATED! And about the title...i had no idea what to write so i just put...that...anyways, I hope you like it...cuz i don't...i hate the end,,,So-Ra, you damn witch! I only added things to make the story juicier...or bitter, (cuz of her rotten personallity) Well, thats it! BAIII! <3