There are erts EVERYWHERE!

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV

 I pushed and pulled away from Taemin, but every move I did he would pull me closer, and after 5 pulls I was right next to his face,  I closed my eyes, turning away from Taemin.

"I'm jealous..." He suddenly spoke...he was awake this whole time?!?

"Ehh? Why?" I fake smiled...does he know about last night? No, no he can't...

"Why can Jinki sleep with you, but I can't even hug you?" , , ...

"Haha, you know we didn't do anything at night, right?"

"Sure, that totally explains why you and Jinki are half in your sleep."

 He got up, sitting up straight. He looked at me with a sly smile. That made me hesitate. What's going on? Why is he looking at me like that? He leaned in close, his lips were at my ear.

"If you don't want me to tell anyone, then..." Blackmailing much? 

"Go out with me," 

"W-what?"

"I heard you like anime and manga." I gave him a confused look. Why is he asking this out of the blue?

"What, don't you like anime and manga?" I nodded,

"Y-yes, but is there a reason to this?"

"Yup," He gave me a cheery smile, he looked cute, but not my type. "I like you,"

"Wait, hold up...you like me?" My cheeks went pink.

"Mmmhmmm!" He kissed my cheek and skipped to the kitchen. I sat on the ground, frustrated, and confused. Wtf just happened. 

"Hey you coming?" Jonghyun said giving me a hand.

"Y-yes."

 He spun me in his arms, and then tilted me to the side facing eachother. His face just an inch farther away. My heart pump faster and faster. My blush turned darker. What is with everyone today? 

"I got something to confess to...I like you, too." I pushed him away.

"Stop joking," I laughed fakely.

"I'm not." His smile turned into a straight line. 

"I-I've liked you for a while now..." He looked away and put his hand on his forehead.

"Oh why does so many guys have to like you, why." Is he acting or something, why the dramatic scene all of a sudden?

"Hah, I only know that Minho, Taemin and you like me." He started cursing at himself. ' why of all guys, it's Minho...He too damn competive, I've got no fricken luck, got dammit.'

  I scratched my head, what is up with people these days, Jonghyun, why are you like this? I frowned, the frustration grew. Why can't I have a normal life?!? 

"Mi-Yun?" I looked at him with a 'what' look. "Didn't you know that Key likes you too?"

  I smiled brightly, bright as I could. Of course I was faking it though. "Great!" I gritted my teeth. Once Jonghyun left I started to curse at myself. Then he came back, pointing out the door.

"You coming?" I walked toward the door, and as I reached next to Jonghyun, he wrapped his arm around my waist. The uncomfortable feeling came across me. ERT ERT ERT ERT! There are erts EVERYWHERE!

 


A/N: Hai everyone! I updated again, YERRRRHHH! Well hope you enjoy, I am also planning end this story quick as possible. SO I CAN START ANOTHER ONE! YAAY! Idk, I get new ideas and I can't write them down, becuz I'm doing a story one by one! Also I put a picture of 'you' as in M-Yun in the foreword, check it out! ^^ KK BAI <3