Orange Latte

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV

  Hmmm? Wonder what's the drama about? 

"What's this about?" Asked Jonghyun. Everyone shrugged, all with confused looks.

"Let's go to the Orange Latte and find out." Minho suggested, which was unusual of him, knowing that in the past, he would always 'go with the flow' instead of suggesting things.

  Since the choice was on me, we ended up going, from the help of Onew, telling me that we could stop by a chicken store, sadly we didn't. But I did get to restle him again for punishment.

  We entered the Orange Latte, the walls and floors we coloured with different shades of orange, the scent of the room also smelt of orange. I followed Taemin, he lead us to a 7 seated table. One person was already there, sipping his coffee. He had smile on his face, and I could tell already he was faking it. His eyes followed me, and gave me an uncomfortable feeling.

"Hey girl, come, sit here." I smiled nervously and did what he said.

Once every took their seats he started.

"Hello, I'm Top, I come from a company called BigBang and I gladly asked you to play the roles for this drama... So, about the drama. I know this is a suprise to you guys, but I think this would be a fascinating experience, since you could choose a girl of your own choice, and much more." Everyone stared at me.

"As it seems, she (points to me) is your choice." He paused. But before he could start, I spoke.

"N-no, I just thought I could come to...support them."

"Support them? What are you? Their mom? Friend? I haven't seen you before...how do you know SHINee, either then stars?"

"She's my childhood friend..." Minho blurted out. I mouth 'thanks' and gave him a smile, he smiled back.

"Oh, is that so? Alright, support them all you want." He sighed, "Now we have to choose a girl, we will be hosting an audition, if you would like, or you could choose on your own."

 Everyone got into a group chat (Everyone=SHINee). I could hear the coversation, since the chat was right next to me, but it waas only loud enough for me to hear it.

"So what do you think? Audition or our own choice?" 

"Hmm, I think My-Yun should be it." My body tightened as Taemin said my name...well part or my name...My-Yun...

"I agree, but maybe we should do the audition first to see if their are more qualified for the role..."

"Well we have nothing to loose..."

"Okay audition, then." After one of them said that I felt relieved, good, they'll choose somone else. "But if we can't find anyone we will go with My-Yun, okay?"

 I saw nods, I felt horribly terrified, but I also felt happy. Then I felt a tap on my shoulders. Hm? I turned around and saw Top smirking. Now I felt terrified.

"Uhhh, yes?"

"Don't you remember me?" What is he talking about? Hell nah, I haven't seen him before. Geez. 

"N-no..."

"It's me Choi Seung-hyun." I froze in shock...Choi Seung-hyun...


~<3~ Haha... I have no idea what to write next (~_~;)~<3~

~<3~ Feel free to give me ideas ^^ ~<3~

~<3~ BAII~<3~