Not Again...

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun

 I woke up, feeling weight on my body. Huh? I rubbed my eyes, I could see the bright sunshine peeking through the curtains. It was too bright so I shifted my body to the other side, facing someone. ONEW?!?! His arms were wrapped around me, I tried to get out, but I couldn't, his grip was to strong for me, just like the first day we met. I let out a sigh, and laid next to him giving up. Then I notice I was barely dress, I only had a tanktop, and underwear on. My eyes shifted to Onew, he was shirtless. My heart pounded so fast I thought it was about to pop out. I panicked, covering my body with my hands. Omg, omg, omg, omg... Onew's body started to moved, not the other way, but closer to me. He tighten his grip and his head was on my stomach. I hesitated and tried to pull myself away from him, not wanting him to wake up. But that did no good. Geez, why does he have such a strong grip. I gave up.

"Onew...wake up." He rose up, instantly. Wtf?

"Hmm?" I he rubbed his eyes, he was kinda cute, I giggled. And hot... I blushed as I looked at him shirtless.

"Mi-Yun?! Why are you in my room...and...WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING PANTS?!?!" I let out a sigh.

"Your in my room, I'll go and get dressed." I stood up and got my clothes, then left the room fot the bathroom.

Onew POV

Am I dreaming? I saw Mi-Yun stand up moving her hair to the side, I never scene someone so beautiful... I patted my face lightly, waking me up. No, this can't happen, we're only friends...yeah...just friends. I frowned at that thought. Why was I in her room? I tried to think back...

Flashback

  I took a bite out of the last chicken Yum... my eyes were heavy, I looked at the time on my watch. 1:00 A.M WOW THAT LATE!!!! My eyes looked to Mi-Yun, she looked like she was about to pass out. I smiled, she's so cute...and pretty. I shook my head friends...friends, that's what we are... 

"Here climb on my back." She looked at me with heavy eyes. I laughed,

"Just climb on." She did, she wrapped her arms around me. Is she trying to choke me. Her arms tighened.

"Ow!" I turned my head, my face was so close to hers we could kiss is I moved an inch closer, I shook my head again. I would't do that to a friend... I turned to her again and...I pecked her on the cheek with my lips, and she smiled. I did the same.

 Once we arrived, I opened the door. Dead silence... nobody was home, maybe they're still at the latte discussing... I laid Mi-Yun on the bed, but since her grip was so tight, she made me lay with her, I waited for the right time, when she loosens her grip. 5 minutes past and I dozed off. Soft...

End of flashback

"Why are we partially dressed then?!?!" Then I remember the hot night, I got up not remembering anything and took of my shirt then hugged my 'pillow' tightly.

"Great...how am I suppost to explain this to everyone." I stepped out of the room and ran to my room next to Minho. I hope Minho is asleep... I her him snoring through the wall. They must stayed up pretty late last night... I heard the shower turn on, and the image of Mi-Yun partially dressed came to mind. My face got hot, I hid my face in my pillow.

    I quickly ran towards the bathroom once I heard the shower turn off, she's done. I opened the door, forgetting the step of getting dressed. I shut the door behind me, and looked over my shoulder. There stood Mi-Yun, . She had a nice curve, and her boo- I closed my eyes. , what was I on a rush for?!?! She walked toward me, covered with a towel.

"Why are you in here?!? YOU ERT!" 

Mi-Yun

H-he saw me ! I quickly grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped my bare body. ert, ert, ert... I wanted to scream, but I couldn't or else we would get puished, especially Onew.

"Why are you in here?!? YOU ERT!" I shouted, but not enough to wake them up.

"S-sorry, I was in a rush..." My cheeks flushed red, 

"Just...get out!" I yelled at him.

"Y-yes..." He left the bathroom. 

  I got dressed and came to the kitchen I could see Onew just finish washing up. Oh, he went downstairs to take a shower... The thought made me remember the bathroom incident. But I ignored that thought.

"Hey, what are we eating today?"

"You'll see," He took out a pot.

"Soup?" Onew lifted his eyebrow.

"Chicken soup." Onew jumped on Key,

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I smiled, the smile turned into a laugh.

They both looked at me "What?" They said at the same time.

"Nothing," I replied, smiling at them.

"Okay, how about you wake everyone up." I nodded.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled at Minho. He got up and also Jonghyun. They both left the room, Taemin was the only one left.

I nudged him, "Wake up" I whispered in his ear. He grbbed me and hugged me tight.

Not again...


 

A/N: Hai, guys, so I updated...YAYAY! And I update another chapter as soon a possible ^^ Also thanks for reading! I appreciate it!