Nobody gets me and my chicken

Kpop? Love?

Mi-Yun POV

"EEEEK >.< finally. I'M BACK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, ignoring the people around me.

I exit the door, finding my friend, Jin-Ju.

I smiled, "JINNY! I missed you so much!" I still remembered her saying her goodbyes leaving for her studies. She was always 3 years older than me, but it didn't change the fact that she was my besty for life. She was also like my sister, she always helped me through life. As I thought of that tears fell down my cheek.

"Aw, Mi-yun, don't cry. I've missed you too, here how about you go and get cleaned in the restroom and I'll wait out here for you, okay?"

"Okay ^^!"

 I headed for the womans restroom, but as I stepped in, a hand grabbed me, forcing me to follow him.

"What are you- LET ME GO!"  I yanked my hand, trying to free my hand from his grip, but his hand were fairly bigger then mine and he was a lot stronger then me, so it was impossible.

"Shoudn't you be happy your being picked up by a star like me?" He turned his head, facing towards me. He didn't look like a star, I was expecting Ian Harding or something. I gave him a clueless look wtf is happening? was all I could think of.

"You know, Onew. From SHINee...no?" He let go of me, I was about to run away, but if I did, I wouldn't know where to go, noticing that I was in a alley way in the middle of nowhere.

"Where are we?" As I said that a car drove up behind me. What the?

"Just get in." He pushed me, slamming the door as I landed on the seat.

"YAH!" I kick the door, making him jump.

  He opened the door, swinging it to one side of the car, sitting in the front of the car. Closing it as he sat. 

"Go."

"Where are we going? Why did you take me? What's going on?" A thousand questions flooded my mind. And why was it the day I arrived in Seoul, was it karma? You know god I didn't intentionally hurt my brother on pourpose, it's just he took my chicken! You know me and my chicken are one! Agh no one understands -.-!

  While I was in the car, I noticed a lot, it was beautiful. I opened the window smelling the fresh aroma of food, I could smell chicken...yum... As the scent flew in the car, I hurt a rumble in mine and...I think Onew's?...stomach.

"Stop the car." I awaken from my chicken dream... Is it really coming true? HE LOVES CHICKEN LIKE ME! Finally someone understands me...

"Wait, can I come?" I saw their suprised faces. What? was the expression I gave off. They nodded.

  I sprinted out the car, running toward the chicken stand. Mmmmm, it smelt so good. I could see Onew drooling, I giggled. "Here, you can have some of mine."

"Uh, no thanks. I cannot accept the food from the childhood friend of Minho."

"Oh, you know Minho! I haven't seen him, in years. Hehe, I still remembered how he said he liked me..." I giggled

"And he still does. He always shows off about what kind of girl you are." He smiled, it was charming. I think I blushed...or maybe I'm imagining? 

He pated me on the head, and I smiled back.

"I guess you like chicken. Or is it because your a fangirl of me, and you know I love chicken."

  I smacked him in the head. And gave him a death glare. What is he talking about? Who would love chicken for a guy, chickens chicken. I love chicken not you -.-."

"Ow. What was that for?"

"Do not ever say that, how could I love chicken because of a guy. Me and my chicken are one! GOT IT!" He nodded. And I smiled.


Onew's POV

I blushed, I have never met any girl this pretty and has a chicken liking like me. If only Minho didn't like her, we would be sitting here eating chicken and having fun. 


 

~<3~Hope you guys liked it...I know I'm bad at this. Oh well, YOLO! Jk jk. :P~<3~

~<3~ I'll Update soon >.< BAIIII~<3~I