Talking

Start Over

 

-JIN'S POV-
 
Girls are still fangirling over this guy named Kai. It was extremely irritating. Most girls in the cafferteria had the courage to up to him and give him presents. He rejected them all. REJECTED!!
 
When made it through the crowd girls, he finally reached a table that seated 2 other people which were also bombarded with girl. "They are like seagulls fighting over a chip" I said to boa. She giggled in response. 
 
"Who are they anyway?" "They are the 3 most popular est people in the school. As you just witnessed, Kai is the one with the short spikes hair. The one next to him with the round haircut is Sehun. He barley smiles though and the one that looks like a cute panda is Tao. He may seem cute but he know Wushu so I wouldn't wanna mess with him." Boa told me in order from left to right.
 
-BOA'S POV-
 
"Come on I'm done. Lets go some where more quieter than this" I told Jin pulling her arm towards the door. "Arasso" she said in reply. When we finally made it outside, we walked to a quiet place to sit and talk.
 
We were talking for a while when one question popped into my head. "What school did you go to before this year" "Oh I didn't go to any school before this year" she said. "What? Why?" I asked curiously. "We'll I was in hospital for about a year and the doctor told me that I have amnesia a few weeks back" she told me "BWOH?!?!?" I said in a pretty loud voice. "SO YOU CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING NOT EVEN YOUR FAMILY?!?!! THIS IS RIDIC-" "shhhhhhh" she cut me off before I could even finish my sentence. "Your being to loud keep your voice down. Your louder than the girls inside." A smile appeared on my face. *she is still the same* I thought to myself while smiling in her direction.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey 
I know that I write short chapters compared to anyone else but I still try to keep you update and thanks again for readin this and it may be a bit boring I'm sorry