The Rooftop

Start Over

-JIN'S/YOUR POV-

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP" 

That annoying alarm clock going off again at 7:00am. *UGH!* I smacked the alarm clock with force and the room went silent.

i stayed in bed for another 5mins. When I got up, I lazily dragged myself to get my clothes and walked into the bathroom.

When I finished my shower, I quickly got changed into my school uniform and tied my hair into a messy bun as usual. 

I ran down stairs to see no one there. *they are probably still in bed* I thought as I went to get some cereal from the kitchen. 

"Ah already up!" Someone said witht a deep y voice. 

"Oh, anneyeongsaeyo D.O oppa" I said as I was pouring my cereal into the bowl.

"what are you doing up this early?" He asked when I turned around sitting on the counter now. 

His features of his face are perfect. His morning hair all messy, his eyes half the size of when he is fully awake, and his lips are like.... Nope not going there. I mentally face palmed myself as I shrugged, "I like being this early I guess"

"but there is 30mins till school starts. What are you going do in that amount of time?" He asked still sleepily. 

I shrug again."read. Listen to music. Go to my favourite place. Study." 

" are you seriously gonna study?" 

"It's called sarcasm, you knuckle head." I said knocking his his head back. "Oh looking better get going" I said finishing the cereal and jumping off the counter.

"Where are you going?" He asked 

"My favourite place! Oh and tell the rest that I said hello and I already left, arasso? Thanks oppa bye!" I said leaving the house.

"It's good outside that house int he fresh air" I said walking to school.

when I arrived, I went to where the classrooms were, I started to ascend the stairs am reach the roof top. 

When I got there, I went to the left corner and sat down looking at the blue sky and hearing the birds chirruping away a song.

i lay there unknowingly that I was goin to fall asleep. "I wanna be a billiona-" my phone rang and I answered in quickly.

"anneyeongsaeyo?" I said 

"It's *coughs* me BoA. I just wanna tell yo- *coughs* you that I'm not coming to to school bec- ACHOO because as you can hear that I'm *sniffles* sick" she said breakin up her sentence as she was speaking.

"Arasso. Take care of your self. Anyway thanks for the heads up" you said sadly.

"I'm ACHOO sorry" 

" don't be. It's not your fault. But still take care of yourself. Oh I gotta get going the bells gonna go. Bye and take care!" 

"Arasso! Thanks!" She said and I hung up.

"RIIIINGGG" the bell for school got off the ground and started walking to class.

-AUTHORS POV-

Soon lunch came around and you went into the cafferteria and got your lunch and sat down by yourself listening to music.

"what a loser!"

"she is such a loner"

"what the hell is she doing" 

"why is she even here?"

you heard all the girls murmuring about you through your earsphone and soon you didn't feel like eating at all and started looking at you food.

Sehun was looking at you staring at your food and the started eating again. 

"Hey oppa~" some girl came up to him and started talking. 

"What do you want Hyunah?" He said with a cold expression."and who said that you could call me oppa?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight if your no busy~" she said ignoring all his statements.

you then stood up and since you were near the door, you snuck out of the cafferteria and went to your favourite place.

Sehun was looking at you from the corner of his eye and saw you walk out.

"And why would I do that?" He said keeping his cold expression.

"Because your a Kingka and I'm a  Queenka do I wa-" 

"Never" he said cutting her off and everyone was staring at him.

He stood up. "now if you will excuse me I will be going somewhere." And with that he left and went to the rooftop.

 

Meanwhile you were on the roof top bawling your eyes out cursing yourself for who you are.

"I hate myself. I hate my life. Everyone is just so mean! I hate them too" you said Inbetween your sobs

you where sitting down on the rooftop until you heard someone. "Hey!" He said 

yoy quickly wiped your eyes and looked down. "Oh hey Sehun" you said in a low tone.

"are you alright?" He asked concerned on how you were.

"just fine" you replied

"Come on tell me what is going on"

 "Ani" 

"please I won't tell anyone I swear" he pleaded.

"fine"  you gave in " it's just that everyone keeps bullying me and it really annoying and I hate myself  for it! I'm just that ugly duckling!! I hate them too!! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!" You said once again bawling your eyes out.

then you felt warm arms wrap around your neck and pull you into an embrace.

"shhhhh. Everything is gonna be fine" he said testing his chin on your head still crying. "Your not an ugly duckling your beautiful just the way you are!" He said calming you down.

after a while when you stopped crying you looked up at Sehun." Thanks Sehunnie Oppa!" You said giving him a hug.

"anything for you" *litrally anything* he thought