BoA meets EXO

Start Over

 

-AUTHORS POV- 
Morning came rather early for your likings and woke up in an unrecognisable place *oh yeah I'm in hospital* you thought. You sat up and groggily rubbed your eyes. You checked the time and it read, "9:20am" *the boys probably went to school already* you thought to yourself again.
 
"Well this is going to be another  boring day" you yawned and scanned the room to see if the boys had left anything and saw a bowl of steaming porridge next to you with a note on top of it.
 
You took the note and it said,
"Morning Jin~, 
How you doing? Feeling better? Well that's good! Anyway, we Kyungsoo made you a bowl a porridge for breakfast this morning. We thought it would be good since we have all seen your reaction to what they make you there so we thought it would be good to make you this (Kris' idea BTW).
Hope you like it!! 
The Boys~ 
P.S eat it all!- Kyungsoo"
 
"Was my reaction that bad?" You pouted to yourself. "Hopefully it's good. Oh wait it's Kyungsoo's cooking! How can it not be good!" 
 
You grabbed the bowl that they (Kyungsoo) made you and dug in. "This is way better than the hospital food!" You exclaimed and wolfed down the porridge in a matter of minutes. You pushed aside the empty bowl and patted your stomach satisfied. "Best breakfast ever!" 
 
You then grabbed your laptop and started to research your history topic. "Ugh this is so boring, seriously!"
-----------
 
After hours of researching, your phone starting ringing. 
 
"Yeobseyo?~" you answered 
 
"Yah, Jin! It's me, BoA." She said in a rather giddy tone. "I heard you are in hospital. Is that true?"
 
"Neh, I wish it wasn't though..." You sighed. "Anyway why the call?"
 
"Oh I just wanted to come down and see you that is all. I am a bit lonely at school and its super boring~. Can I go there?" She said with her tone a bit lower now.
 
"Neh~ I'll see you here! Oh and by the way it's ward number 47 on the second level arasso?"
 
"Arasso, anneyeong!~" she said and hung up.
 
"I finally get to see her after a week!" You fist pumped. "It seems like forever" tou said and went back to studying with a wide grin on your face.
--------- 
"Jin-ah?" A familiar voice said from outside the ward. You looked up to see BoA standing outside the door smiling to see you again.
 
"BoA!" You exclaimed opening your arms out for her to hug you.
She ran over and pulled you into a tight hug. "I missed you so much!"
 
"Same here Jin-ah!" She said releasing from the hug. "So how are you?"
 
"I've been alright I guess. It's a bit boring here and there is no company" you pouted and she chuckled slightly "how are you?"
 
"Fine I guess. School is annoying as usual. I got a lot of homework now which . Lucky you you don't get homework" she pouted and this time it was you who giggled. 
 
"I actually do get homework" you said and she raised her head and looked at you confused "Gege brought me homework that the teacher sent me which because I have to hand it in tomorrow and I have a lot to do." You explained while blowing your fringe aside.
 
"Jinja?! That really does .." You both exploded into laughter.
 
After a while of gossiping about stuff the two of you had been interrupted. "Hey Jin ho- who is this?" Kris said pointing to BoA.
 
"Hey Gege! Pointing's rude~" you sung. "Anyway BoA, this is EXO! EXO this is BoA!" You said with crescent shaped eyes.
 
"Jin-ah, is this your brother?" She asked pointing to Kris and you just simply nodded. "Annyeonghaesaeyo!~ BoA-iminida~ Nice to finally meet you all~"She said bowing 90 degrees.
 
"Finally meet you?" You said confused by what she had just said.
 
"Finally meet you?" Kris asked. "She didn't say 'finally' did you BoA?" Kris said shaking his head slightly but you didn't see.
 
"Ani! I didn't say 'finally'. You must have heard wrong!" She said quickly and faced you.
 
"Yeah maybe" you replied with a small smile and she returned it. *I swear I heard her say 'finally meet you'*
 
Silence was to be heard. "Anneyeong I'm Tao!" He said breaking the awkward silence. 
 
Each an every member introduced themselves until it got to Suho. "Annyeonhaesaeyo~ Suho-iminida~" he said  bowing slightly. 
 
BoA stared at his angelic smile and his features before saying, "N-nice to meet y-you! I'm going to buy drinks for you all so which one would you like?" 
 
After taking all 12 orders she came to Suho. "Suho, what would you like?"
 
"Oh I'm coming with you to help so I will chose while I'm there!" He said.
 
"Oh o-okay. Um l-let's go!" She said leading him out of the door. *Damn you Angelic Suho! He looks more angelic in real life!!* she mentally stated.