Death Stares

Start Over

-JIN'S POV-

The next morning, I felt really tired but the scent of peaches just made me feel light. I went to the bathroom to have a shower and get changed into my school uniform. 

I left for school and started walking when I felt someone jump on my back. 

"Goooood morning~ " Someone started singing

when he jumped off my back I realised it was Sehun. "Oh morning." I said to him.

"Why do you go to school so early?" He said.

"Because I am allowed to and my friend told me to meet up with her at this time." I said

"oh okay then." He replied.

It was awkward silence for the next few minutes.

"Why are you guys so popular around the girls?" I said breaking the invisible silence barrier.

-SEHUN'S POV-

"Why are you guys so popular around the girls?" Jin asked me breaking the silence.

i hesitated for a moment because of what Kris said last night.

-FLASH BACK- 

"I'm so tired! I am going to go get some sleep. Night!" Jin said as we were all watching wolverine. 

"Night" we all replied in unison as she walked upstairs. 

"Guys," Said Kris Hyung. 

"What is it Hyung?" I said.

"Don't tell Jin that we are idols or anything, arasso?" Kris said looking at all of us.

"Wae?" Lay asked Kris tilting his head a fraction.

"because I am scared that she might faint or not believe that I am her brother or that the fact that she might run away." He said finishing explaining. "Arasso?"

"arasso" we all said turn our heads back to the movie.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Umm… Ahhhhh … because we are…" "YAH!" Tao and Kai said sprinting towards us. *They actually have good timing for once* I thought as they were still running. 

"Yah….. Why d-do y-you guys… l-leave s-s-so… early?" Kai said panting while his hands were on his knees.

"I'm meeting a friend a this time." Jin said

"JIN!!" Someone yelled from a far distance.

"Oh there she is! Annyeong!" She said sprinting off in the girls direction.

"Annyeong!" We yelled back.

"so why are you here Sehun?" Asked Tao.

"I couldn't be bothered waiting for you 2 lazy bums so I started walking and then I saw Jin so I started walking with her." I said walking again. "And thank you for saving my but."

"How the hell did we do that?" They both asked at the same time. 

"I will tell you later" I said.

-JIN'S POV-

"Oh there she is! Annyeong!" I said sprinting off in Boa's direction.

"anneyeong!" The 3 boys yelled back in unison

"Hey what took you so long?" She said.

"oh nothing I just forgot my lunch and had to go back and get it" I said lying to her because if I told her the truth, I think she would start fangirling and all of that.

"Anyway, why an I here early?" I asked

"Oh, because I am giving you a tour around the school" she said linking arms with me. "Kaja"

After the tour that Boa gave me, it was sport time. So I went to get changed into my sports uniform. 

When I came out all the girls were all whispering about me as usual. They were not whispering because I could her then from a mile away.

"Does anyone know how to whisper these days" I murmured under breath.

"YAH!" 

Someone called from behind and as I turned I felt half of my face go numb. As I touched my cheek , I could feel pain on my the left side of my face.

All that circulated through my blood was anger. ANGER! But I just let her off the hook. But only for now. 

"What was that for?" I asked as I clenched my fingers into a ball.

"For staying with MY oppas!" She yelled and threw another punch but immediately missed.

"You think you can get away easily,huh? YOU !!" She threw another punch but I grabbed onto her hand and defended with the other. 

"Jin?" Boa called my name and grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me out of the fight.

"THIS IS NOT THE END !!" That girl that I was fighting with called back as I was getting dragged. 

"You need to go home now" said Boa with a serious expression. " I will just tell the teacher that you felt sick and you had to go home, arasso?" 

I just nodded, grabbed my bag and ran home.

-AT HOME-

When I arrived home I opened the front door to see D.O sitting on the couch.

"hey is every thing alright?" He asked

"Neh" I said grabbing an ice pack from the kitchen and running to my room and closingthe door.

At least I had my hood on so that he couldn't see the big bruise on my face. 

I quickly got changed into some comfortable cloths, put the ice pack on my face before it started to turn purple and fell asleep.

-D.O POV-

The front door opened and I saw Jin walk in with her hood on.

"hey is everything alright" I asked her 

"Neh" she replied and went straight to the kitchen to grab an icepack and run straight to her room.

*i wonder what's up with her * I thought as I kept on watching tv.

5 minutes has passed and have not seen Or heard anything from Jin's room.

i decided to go up there and see what was wrong. When I came inside her room, all I could see was Jin fast asleep with the icepack that she grabbed earlier, was in her face.

when I lifted the ice pack off her face and all I could see was a red mark. I decided to treat her face. *She looks like an angel when she sleeps* I thought to my self 

she suddenly woke up as I was treating her face.

"what happened?" I asked as I finished treating her.

she didn't say a word until she sat up. She started explaining what had happened

"Please don't tell kris Gege about this please?" She said finishing her explanation.

"arasso, just get some sleep alright?"

"thanks D.O!" She said with an eye smile.

"Just call me oppa if you want!" I said to her beaming beauty.

She nodded in reply and I left the room and closed the door. *she is so adorable*