Studying At The Hospital

Start Over

 

-AUTHORS POV-
 
It has been a few days since you have had that nightmare. The boys are always telling you what happened at school or studying while at the hospital. To you, it had been quite boring but you put up with it. Kris always comes to check up on you everyday and sometimes falls asleep next to you.
 
"... And today we did chemistry and it was boring as hell!" Kai exclaimed shrinking back into his chair.
 
"Yah! Have you ever noticed that everything to you at school is boring?" You asked crossing your arms. 
 
"I know." He said with a wink and you replied with a scoff.
 
"Jin?" You heard Kris call from a distance 
 
"Neh?" You said.
 
"You have homework to do. The teacher said you HAVE to do it other wise you will get bad grades." He said popping into the room. 
 
"Homework? Boring~" you sung sitting back.
 
"Says the one that says I think every thin is boring" Kai said lounging back and crossing his arms. 
 
"At least I already know what  is already on the sheet " you glared at him and he raised his arms in defeat. 
 
"Whatever.."
 
"so Gege, when is this homework due and what's it about?" You asked turning back to Kris who was holding a sheet of paper and pencil case.
 
"It's due in 2 days and its about history and english. By the looks of it, it's going to take a while." He said. Your eyes widened to the size of D.O's.
 
"T-two days? To do all this?" You say scrolling through the sheet. "I don't have anything here! I don't have anything to research it on!" You exclaimed rather loudly.
 
"That's why I bought you this!" He said grabbing a laptop out of his bag and handing it to you.
 
"Cool~" you cooed and the boys shook their heads.
 
" Well I think you should get started" Kris said turning to leave the ward.
 
"Wait! Are you gonna help me?" You said tilting your head rather cutely.. All the boys' heads turn to face Kris.
 
"I have work to do so maybe the boys can help you with that" he said facing the now overly happy members. They turned to face you with a begging expression. 
 
"Arasso! So when you coming back?" You asked. 
 
"I won't be back tonight so don't wait arasso?" He said and left.
 
"Neh!~" you called back and faced the boys. "Well I think we should get started"
 
----------------
 
"No but this one goes here!" Chen said pointing at your sheet since it was his turn. The boys were fighting over who will be the first to help. Until Xuimin suggested that they will take turn every 15mins. It was now Chens turn and you were stuck on a math question. Thankfully, he was one of the smartest out of them all. 
 
"Ah I see..." You said in an understanding tone writin down what he just said.
 
"Chen your time is up!" Exclaimed Chanyeol who was now yawning. You noticed and said, "Guys you should get some sleep now. I don't want you to go to school half awake."
 
"But-" "No buts now please go to sleep" Lay started but soon interrupted by you.
 
"Can we go to sleep here?" Sehun said yawning half way through his sentence. 
 
"Fine. Goodnight guys!" 
 
"Goodnight Jin-ah!" They replied in unison. 
 
"Dorks..." You whispered to yourself.
 
"What did you say?" Baekhyun muttered but eager to what you had just said.
 
"Nothing~" you cooed and turned back to your work "now go to sleep please it's close to 10pm"
 
"Aish this kid really..." He Murmured but soon fell asleep.
------
*12:13am.  I guess I should go to sleep* you thought as you yawned rubbing your eyes before stretching them.
 
"Your still not asleep?" Someone asked quietly.
 
"Aish, you scared me Kyunggie oppa" you said holding your chest where your heart is.
 
"You still have not answered my question~" he sung quietly. 
 
"Neh... I can't go to sleep" you replied. "By chance can you... Uh sing... Me a uh umm song?"
 
"Arasso which song?"
 
"Anyone which is your favourite..."
 
"Okay... Ummmmm...." He said tapping his chin. "Ah ha got it. Get ready to be amazed~" 
 
"Okay start." You said wriggling down into your sheets.
 
"Ahem" he coughed to get his singing voice 'on'. "(Baby dont Cry)Don’t hesitate anymore please, take my heart away
Yes, the sharper it is, the better – even the moonlight shut its eyes tonight
If only it was a different guy and not me, if only it was a line from a comedy
I will burn all of the scars exchanged with your love
 
Baby don’t cry tonight – after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight – none of this will have happened
It’s not you who will become short-lived
So baby don’t cry cry – because my love will protect you
 
We exchange our fates that are headed toward each other
As much as there was no choice but for us to go awry, I know we have loved that much more
When you smile, sun shines, the brilliance can’t be expressed with the boundaries of language
Waves are crashing down in my heart
 
Baby don’t cry tonight – on this stormy night (like the sky is about to fall)
Baby don’t cry tonight – it’s fitting for a night like this
I had to let you go in this moment that shines brighter than tears
So baby don’t cry cry – my love will be remembered
 
On top of the dark shadow of pain, on the threshold of farewell
Even if I cruelly fall down, even that will be for you so I will handle itp
Halfway between the song you had fall into your deep slumber while showing your angelic face. D.O softened at the sight of you sleeping and kissed your forehead.
 
"Goodnight My Princess" said D.O and your cheek and soon enough fell asleep as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYEONGHAESAEYO~ 
SORRY THAT I PUT THAT LONG SONG IN THERE. IT FELT LIKE I NEEDED TO...
 
DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPPIE?
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER.
 
ANYWAY KASIMINDA AND 
s~a~r~a~n~g~h~a~e~y~o~!~