Home

Start Over

"Students please listen up!" The principal said on the loud speaker. "You are all going home early since it is a new year so go home and rest and be early tomorrow. Arasso?" She finished her sentence and after that announcement you could only hear people screaming and cheering when the bell cut them off. "Where do you live Jin? I'll take you home." Boa turned to me and smiled warmly. "No it's alright i will walk home by myself ." I replied. "Arasso take care" she waved and walked the opposite direction. *sigh* "bye" 

-AT HOME- 

"homework great just what I needed" I said to my self. A while later I heard a knock on the door and it was the person who owned the apartment." Get out" he said coldly.

"Excuse me?" I asked home "Get out by tonight, you haven't paid me the mine you promised" he said once more "arasso" I said sadly I closed the door behind me and started packing.  Luckily I didn't have many belongings so it didn't take long. When I finished I had tears eyes and walked out of the apartment and gave the keys to the front desk and walked out.

it was raining that night so I had to find shelter somewhere nearby. I finally found a spot, sat there and started crying my eyes out.

-SOMEONE'S POV-  

i locked up the shop and started walking towards the car until I heard someone crying nearby. Instead of getting into my car and drive away like I heard nothing I decided to stay and follow where the noise was coming from. When I reached where the noise was come from I started walking closer to her." Excuse me are you alright" I asked. " go away" she said still crying.

The voice sounded familiar so I decided to go in front of her and lift her head from her luggage bag. When I lifted her head I reconized the face immedienyly. "JIN!" I said hugging her "can you please stop" she said still sobbing "don't you reconize me? I'm your brother................"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys

sorry for the cliff hanger I couldn't resist so sorry again and THANKS FOR READING!!!!