Fighting Over Chicken

Start Over

 

He likes her too? Tao thought when he saw Sehun blushing. He squinted his eyes looking closer at the younger. 
 
"What are you staring at, Tao?" Lay asked which made everyone turn to him. 
 
"I-I uh... I-I think there i-is a bug o-on S-Sehun" he stuttered.
 
"AHHHH!" Sehun screamed making everyone jump in their seats. "WHERE IS IT?!?! GET IT OFF MEEEE!" He whined rubbing him self everywhere. 
 
Everyone burst into laughter apart from you who just sat there suppressing your laughter so your bandaged wrapped throat wouldn't hurt.
 
"Yah!! That's not funny!!" He pouted curly making you chuckle on the inside. "You know I hate bugs!" 
 
"Sorry Sehun. It was just your reaction that was hilarious!!" Luhan said clutching his stomach and wiping a year from his eye.
 
"We got us guys food!" Cooed Suho lifting up the 3 bags that were in his hands. "Everyone grab a piece!" Every started hurrying to the Suho waiting to be fed. 
 
You chuckled on the inside seeing the boys like this again. Shaking your head, you grabbed you laptop and started playing games.
 
"Do you want anything to eat?" A sudden voice asked, startling you. You looked up to see Kyungsoo smiling at you with some food in his hand.
 
You smiled back and went back on to word document again. You started typing buttons until you turned the computer around to make I face him and you frowned.
 
"Sorry Kyungsoo, the doctor said I can only eat soup. I would love to but I can't, sorry." You wrote. 
 
He read it and nodded. "Do you want me to get anything for you?" He asked looking into your brown orbs. You bothe stared at each ithers beautiful eyes before you broke the eye contact by shaking your head. You then bowed your head signalling 'Thank you'.
 
"Are you sure?" He asked concerned. You nodded your head and smiled. He smiled back and said, "Okay then," and walked back to his spot watching the others fight over a piece meat while chewing on his chicken.
 
He secretly glanced at you from the conner and saw you your lips while playing your game. You then fist pumped in the air and rubbed both of your hands together, ready for the next level.
 
He chuckled at your childishness and continued eating his chicken, amused that after 5 minutes, the boys are still fighting over who gets what piece. Obviously, Kris were on the sidelines waiting for the squabbling to be done. Suho was in the middle of this screaming, "Get me out of here!" or "Stop acting the babies and move!"
 
You looked up to see the boys still fighting over the pieces of meat and all you wanted to do was yell at them. Light bulb. You quickly got out of your game, went onto voice recorder that you went on earlier today, typed in something on the computer, entered a few more keys and pressed play.
 
"Stop acting like babies!" It screeched through the speakers. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to you. You put on your best innocent face and pouted. You then pointed to the screen and shrugged and played it again.
 
"Stop acting like babies!" It screeched again. Every one in the room sat down in silence. 
 
"Hyung can I have that piece?" Cohen squeaked to Suho. 
 
Before Suho could reply Chamyeol had to but in. "That's my piece" he said grabbing the chicken leg, pulling it close to him. 
 
"No! That's MY piece!" Said Lay who snatched the chicken piece off Chanyeol. "Or was it that one?"
 
"Hey guys its mine!" Luhan trying to take the chicken off Lay but ended up fighting with him.
 
You sighed and shrunk back down and started playing your game once all the members un including Kris, Suho and Kyungsoo, were fighting again. 
 
"Worth a try." A voice said scaring you to your core. You jumped at the sudden voice and stared up to see Kai standing there rubbing the back of his neck. "I didn't think I would scare you. Hehe sorry" he apologised. 
 
You gave him a sincere smile and turned the computer to him showing him the game. He looked at you confused. You motioned him to at with you so he sat on the bed and started playing a car game together. 
 
"You hungry?" He suddenly asked. You shook your head as you both continued to play the car game. "Are you sure?" You nodded. 
 
You were near the finish line of the track before Kai nudged you off. You pouted cutely as you saw Kai cross the line. He saw you pout and melted into a little puddle. 
 
You suddenly got out of the game. "Hey, what at you doing?" He asked. You ignored his question and went onto Word document, again. You typed in 1 word and showed Kai.
 
Rematch? It said and Kai smirked cracking his knuckles and rolling his neck in a circle. 
 
"Ready?" He said placing his fingers on the keyboard and you did the same. You nodded once before putting in your game face. 
 
You were having too much fun to notice that 3 pairs of eyes were watching you sadly. If you only knew how I felt. They all thought in unison.