Chapter 17

Start Over

 

1 whole week has past since BoA has met EXO and everything is running smoothly. The boys are getting along very well with her and vice versa. Tao handed in the homework sheet for you since you can't and you got the results today.  
 
*84% on history, 91% on maths... Thank god I had the boys to help!* you mentally fist pumped while looking at the report card.
 
"Gege look why I got on my test!" You said handing him the card.
 
His eyes widened as he scanned through the card. He then looked up at you and said, "How did you get this much? How are you even my sister?" He said handing back the card. "You got like 10% more than I did!"
 
"Ge, you do realise that your card is good too but just not as good as mine." You chuckled gladly taking it back. 
 
"But still, you got better than me!" He said crossing arms after sitting in the chair next to you.
 
"Guys stop arguing!" Lay said interrupting your conversation. "I forgot how to do most of it plus I only got 63%. That's even worse." He complained.
 
You and kris just looked at each other for a couple of seconds and burst into laughter. 
 
Lay looked at you confusingly "Yah! What's so funny? I know I get bad grades but its nothing to laugh about!!" He whined. 
 
"Yah, Yixingie Gege! Have you realised that you forget most things!" You said wiping a tear of laughter from you eyes.
 
"Yeah remember the time that you forgot your own birthday? That was funny!" Kris said joining in on your rant.
 
"Did he forget his birthday?" You asked laughing again.
 
"Hey that is not my fault!! I was busy on my birthday!" He said pretending to be on the verge of tears.
 
"Alright Yixingie Ge, come here." You said patting the spot on the bed next to you.
 
He hesitantly got up and sat on the spot you patted. "I'm sorry for teasing you for your forgetfulness." You said hugging him around the waist.
 
"Hey! Don't you think that's a bit rude?" He said crossing his arms.
 
"Well you better be grateful because it is the only apology your gonna get." You said hugging him tighter and he reluctantly hugged you back.
 
"Why don't I get a hug?" Xuimin said pouting. 
 
"Here" you said while opening yours arms when Lay left back to his seat. 
 
He jumped out of his seat and ran into your embrace. "Better?" you said after releasing from the hug. 
 
"Much better" he said while returning to his seat. "Geez how is he even the Eldest?" You muttered while shaking your head.
 
"What do you say?" He asked turning on his heels.
 
"Nothing!~" you sung putting  on your best fake smile. 
 
"Hey we are back!~" BoA said popping her head into the ward with drinks in her hand as well as Suho. It has kind of become a sail routine for them both. Sitting down and talking to you. 5mins later they leave to get drinks and come back with all the drinks that you and the boys 'ordered'. 
 
"No snatching!" She growled jokingly as she handed you the can of coke. 
 
"How am I supposed to snatch the drink when you have already passed it to me?" You asked opening the can.
 
She shook her head and muttered something and giggled after. 
 
"Today is the day!~" D.O sung as he sipped his drink. 
 
"Until what?" You, BoA and Lay said in unison.
 
"Till the dream thingy" he said making weird actions with his hands.
 
"Oh that..." You and Lay sai understandingly.
 
"What 'dream thingy'?" BoA asked leaning hers head in her hands. 
 
"Every 2 weeks, Jin-ah gets and flashback or memory on her past. 3 bad, 3 good. A bad one has already happened so this time it is a good one!" Suho explained while BoA just nodded at Suho's words.
 
"So tonight? Yeah?" She asked and you nodded.
 
"Can I stay here? For tonight because I really want to know what happens!" She asked and you nodded again.
 
"Asa!! Oh it's already late so we should get sleeping!" She said checking her phone and everyone reluctantly nodded.
 
BoA laid back in her chair and thought for a moment. *I hope she remembers me~* she thought while entering her deep slumber.
 
--------------------------
Hey peps,
I hope you enjoy the story and hopefully my chapters will longer. 
 
As always, Kasaminida &
S~A~R~A~N~G~H~A~E~Y~O