Chapter 9

Start Over

-AUTHOR POV-

"This game is getting boring," Chanyeol said while pretending to fall asleep. "Can we watch a movie?"

"Arasso!" Xiumin said while getting off the floor and going to the cabinet where the movies were. "We got The Hunger Games, Iron Man, Superman, Batman, The Hobit, The whole lot of Harry Potter, and some Horror films. So which one shall it be?"

"SUPERMAN!" Lay shouted while putting his right arm in the air.

"Superman is too invinsible! What about The Hobit!" Kris suggested.

"Arasso" everyone said in unison.

"Hurry up and put it on already!! What is taking you so long?" Kai asked in frustration.

"I can't open it!! It stuck!!" Xiumin exclaimed trying to open it.

"give here I will open it" Chanyeol said snatching the movie from Xiumin's hands.

chanyeol tried it to open it but still didn't open.

"Yah!! Give it here!!! We should pass it around the circle and see who is the strongest and you only have 10 seconds to do it. Which will take..." Kai said and started to use his fingers to calculate.

"it will take 2mins 10secs for it to go all around the circle" Jin said interrupting Kai.

"Yeah I was gonna say that" Kai said sciwling her and she just stuck her tongue out at him.

The 'challenge' started at Kai and ended at Jin. Everyone in the room tried to open the movie case except for her.

As soon as Jin got the case she started laughing. Everyone just stared at her in shock at the sudden outburst of laughter.

"No ofense, but you guys are pretty stupid!" She said calming down. She flicked the lock on the side of the movie case and opened it with ease.

"YAH! Just because we didn't look on the side for the lock, doesn't mean we are stupid" Sehun said defensively.

"alright how many movies have you guys watch at home?"

"about 5 of these"

"and how did you open them?"

All of them went silent not knowing what to say that didn't make them sound so... dumb.

"I will take that as because there was a lock on the side of all of them" she said as she slid the movie into the slot.

they all went to sit on the couch and all you could her was their whining voices

"Hyung I am sitting here"

"Get off me!!"

"Maknae your squashing me!!"

"ouch!! That hurts you know!" 

Jin and D.O were on the side lines watching these lunatics try to get a spot on the couch. Jin just shook her head.

"D.O oppa? Do you have a bean bag anywhere?" Jin asked D.O.

"Yeah it's in the room, first one to the left of the hallway. I will go make some popcorn." He replied pointing to the room. 

"Gamsa! You do that!" She said and left for the room where D.O directed her.

when she entered, she was shocked at the mess that was in there. There was clothes everywhere around the room and it also smelt really bad too!

But on the other side of the room, was just a bed and a wardrobe. And next to the bed was a bean bag.

She carefully stepped over the clothes that were on the floor while covering her nose to block out that awful scent.

As soon as she got to the other side of the room, she unblocked her nose and smelt the fragrance of peaches. *this person must like peaches a lot* she thought to herself while smelling the bean bag that also smelt like peaches.

She quickly grabbed the beanbag, and went to where all the boys were and made her self comfortable. The boys were still fighting over the spots on the couch and it was chaos. 

Jin turned away to put on the movie. "YAH!! EVERYONE SHUT UP!! THE MOVIE IS STARTING!" She yelled and the boys went silent and the people who were standing up just sat on some cushions. 

"Can I sit here?" Tao asked Jin as he pointed to the spot next to her.

"Neh" she replied calmly and patted the spot.

"I'VE MADE POPCORN!" D.O said as he came back from the kitchen. 

"Shhhhh! The movie is starting" everyone said.

"Mianhe" he said

-JIN'S POV- 

 

"I'VE MADE POPCORN!" D.O said as he came back from the kitchen. 
 
"Shhhhh! The movie is starting" everyone said.
 
"Mianhe" he said.
 
When the movie started all the boys' eyes were focused on the screen and I mentally giggled. They looked like they were seeing real magic or on the lines of that.
 
Halfway through the movie, my eyelids began to feel heavy. It was 11:00pm and we had school tomorrow and I was super tired.
 
I closed my eyes and in a blink of an eye, I was soon fat asleep.
 
-TAO'S POV-
 
We were halfway through the movie and I felt something warm on my shoulder and when I looked to see what it was I realised it was Jin sleeping.
 
Her eyes were closed shut and she looked like a sleeping angel and I was her guardian. Her brown hair was not disturbing Her beautiful face, her soft olive skin that I just wanted to touch and her features were all perfectly matched and her soft lips I just wanted to kiss. 
 
I shook my head and focused my vision to the tv once again.
 
When the movie was done, everyone just yawned "shhhh. She is sleeping" I told them and they all just shut up.
 
"who is gonna take her to her room?" Suho asked.
 
"Well, since Kris is her brother he can.... Oh wait he is sleeping too" Luhan said.
 
"Then I will take her" I suggested
 
"Arasso just don't bump into anything" Kai said and went into his room. 
 
When the others left, I picked her up bridal style and went to her room and lay her on the bed. When she was on her bed, I pulled up her sheets and kissed her on the cheek
 
"goodnight Princess" I said and with that I left.
 
--------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys
I  AM SO SORRY FOR MOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME AND NOW I FEEL REALLY BAD!!
I AM EXTREMLY SORRY!!
 
ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND IF YOU COMMENT, THAT WOULD BE THE BEST AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
 
SARANGHAEYO!~