Dealing With an Angry Kris

Start Over

 

As soon as Sehun hit the button, a red flashing light flashed on and off signalling that something was wrong. A mini siren went off at the doctors desk as well.
 
You placed your bloody hands back over your throat and saw a blurry Sehun looking at you, not knowing what I do. 
 
He placed his giant hands over your petite hands making his hands full of your blood. He gave you a small scared smile and said, "Why did she do this?" You shook your head in response "Jin-ah, answer me please" 
 
"I can't" you spoke, more like croaked and closed your eyes shut due to the pain. Sehun saw this action ad realised you couldn't speak properly and shut his mouth. 
 
Sehun stood up to find a doctor  because he was taking far to long for his likings and started to walk out of  the ward but a small hand wrapped around his hand making him freeze. He turned around to see a extremely pale you still holding your throat with trickles of blood seeping through your hands.
 
"Stay" you croaked which made e you wince at the pain. "He's coming." He nodded once at sat down next to you and put his hands over yours.
 
The doctor came rushing in to see Sehun and you holding your throat. "What happened?" He said urgently and uncovered both your hands and saw your throat. "Get a nurse" he told Sehun and he obeyed obediently and went rushing out through the door. 
 
Your vision was blurry and you started to see black dots covering your vision. You began to feel weak and the doctor laid you down straight facing the ceiling. 
 
The nurse came in with Sehun trailing behind her. "What happened?" She asked rushing over to see your eyelids slightly closing due to blood loss. 
 
Sehun sat next to holding your hand squeezing it tightly. You looked over at Sehun with the corner of you eye.  "Your going to be okay" he mimed and saw you smile weakly with your eyelids opening and shutting trying to keep yourself awake.
 
You suddenly felt the doctor lift your head up gently but the pain in your throat wanted to make you scream. "Careful now" said the nurse as she started wrapping a big bandage around you throat. 
 
Your vision became black and the last thing you heard before you out was Sehun calling out your name. 
 
"Can you please wait outside?" The doctor asked Sehun when he saw your eyes shut slowly and that's when he knew that you lost to much blood and passed out. 
 
"But sir-" 
 
"I'll come get you when she wakes up" he said cutting of Sehun's  sentence. He just gave a small nod in reply and walked out of the room. He turned back and saw how pale you looked and regretted not being there earlier. 
 
Stupid, stupid Sehun. He thought as he went to the waiting room and sat there wanting you to wake up now.  
 
5 minutes passed and Kris entered the hospital with Luhan and Suho behind him holding bags of food and spotted Sehun looking down at the ground nervously.
 
Kris walked over at the maknae and asked, "Hey what are you doi-" 
 
"Mianhe Hyung. I'm sorry I couldn't protect your sister in time. I'm sorry Hyung, I'm sorry. If I wasn't lat-"
 
"Woah what happened to Mei?" Asked Luhan next to Kris with a worried expression. 
 
Sehun gulped nervously and look at his feet. "S-she was cut o-on h-her t-throat..." 
 
Kris' eyes widened at his sentence and stormed over to the room when suddenly, and hand grabbed his wrist and he turned around to Sehun shaking his head. 
 
"You can't go in now. We have to wait till she wakes up" he explained shakened by the elders glare but softened and the scared maknae. 
 
Kris sighed, picked up the food and took a seat in the waiting room followed by the other 3.
 
"Where is the others?" Sehun asked, breaking the silence. The others are practising the routine while Kai and Tao are in detention for falling asleep in class," Suho answered before any of the others could respond "Again." 
 
"Who did this to her?" Kris asked changing the topic 360°. Sehun gulped down the lump in his throat and responded quietly, "I was on my way to her room and heard her shout 'Leave!' so I rushed over to her ward to find Hyuna holding a knife to Jin-ah's throat" 
 
As soon as Sehun said Hyuna's name, his face was once worried now flushed with anger. "She will pay for what she has done" he muttered so no one heard.
 
45 mins has past and the rest of the members came in laughing like idiots until they saw Kris' darkened expression and all went silent. 
 
The doctor came out. "You may now see her" He said and Kris stood immediently and followed him down the corridor. 
 
"Uh-oh" Xuimin and Chen whispered in unison as the other members followed the doctor down the corridor to your ward.
--------- 
 
"Jin-ah, why did Hyuna do this to you?" Kris asked angrily as all of them were seated down comfortably in their seats. 
 
Instead of replying, you grabbed your laptop and opened it up. "Yah, are you going to answer my question?" Kris glared when you ignored him. 
 
You lifted your head to find Kris glaring at you and to see him like this, made your eyes fill with tears and continuing typing faster so you wouldn't get scowled anymore.
 
"Can you please-" he was cut off when you shoved the laptop into his hands and you shrunk down into your beds afraid of what he might do.
 
He gave you a confusing look but turned the laptop around so he could see it. He made an 'o' shape mouth when he realised that you were on Word Document to explain why. 
 
He started reading your 'note' thingy-ma-bob. 
 
(Note:)
She said to stay away from you guys when I was playing a game on my laptop. I don't exactly know why she thinks she's your oppa's  but I said nothing and she cut my throat slightly (well deep enough so I can't talk) and then Sehun came. Oh and tell Sehun that I said thanks and I can't repay him (: Oh and also the doctor said I can't talk for today and tomorrow ):
 
When Kris finished reading the note, he muttered something on the lines of 'B*tch'. "Sehun" Kris said looking at him directly in the eye. Sehun was scared because Kris rarely looked anyone in the eye unless they were in deep trouble.
 
Kris sighed and said, "Mei says thank you and she wants to repay you with whatever you want. Oh and thank you from me as well" he finished and gave a small, rare smile. 
 
Sehun blushed lightly at the elders words. Not because he said 'thanks', it was because you said it to him, well wrote. 
 
Tao looked at younger and saw him blush lightly. How come Sehun is blushing? He never blushes! His wyes narrowed on the maknae and then a thought snapped into his mind. He likes her too.
 
---------------------------
Annyeong! 
Hope you guys liked it! If you do, remember to comment and subscribe! Sorry if I have made any mistakes! I didn't have time to edit :)
 
P.S: I love you guys!
P.P.S: Please don't be a silent reader. 
 
s~a~r~a~n~h~a~e~y~o~!~
 
pikachu_1