Nightmare or Miracle?

Start Over

 

-AUTHORS POV- 
 
"Yah! Try and catch me if you can, slow coach!" You yelled running up the stairs.
 
"You will pay for what you just said!" Kris yelled getting of the couch and start chasing you.
 
"You will never catch me slow poke!" You yelled back running into your room and running into your cupboard closing the door behind you.
 
Kris entered and her a cute quiet giggle coming from the closet. He crept over and quickly opened the closet and found that you were not there. He turned around and found you running out of the room giggling to yourself.
 
He sprinted after you and found you  under counter and snagged you and pulled you closer to him. He started tickling you and you began to laugh like crazy. 
 
Suddenly the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" Your mother said and marched over to the door after folding her news paper.
 
"hel-" "where is your money?!" The man yelled pointing a gun at your shocked mothers forehead. "What money? I don't know what your talking about?" Your confused mother said freaking out. 
 
Kris being the elder and responsible brother quickly covered your mouth with his hand
 
"Wht do you mean 'what money'?!? You robbed me with that y car that you said was great!!" The man yelled now placing the gun directly at her head "TELL ME WHERE IT IS!!" The man order.
 
"We don't have a car company," Your father said standing up from the dinning table. "And we never even owned a car company"
 
"DONT BULLSH*T ME!! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE HIDING MY MONEY!" The man replied even angrier and now pointing to the both of your parents.
 
"Hey just settle down, we will find the people who robbed you" your father said as calmly as possible like nothing happened.
 
"HOW THE F**K DO TOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?!?!" The man screamed still pointing at them.
 
under the counter, you were silently bawling your eyes out as you peeked through the gap to see what was going out there. Kris held you back from looking at the screen and looked himself. He still held your mouth shut.
 
"We don't hav-" Just as your mother was about to speak, two go shots went off and the man ran out the door and slamming it shut.
 
"UMMA!! APPA!" You screeched and scrambled to your feet before rushing to your parents "Umma! Appa! Wake up please! WAKE UP!!" 
 
"Jin-ah" your mother quietly whispered with blood coming out of her stomach "Umma..." You quietly  said crawling over the her "umma don't leave me! You will not die!"
 
"Jin-ah," she said "l-List-Listen to me. We l-love you so v-very much a-and y-your f-fath-father and I-I just w-Want to say t-that s-st-stay with your b-bro-brother. P-p-promise?" She stuttered and again started tearing up but quickly wiped them away.
 
"But-" you started
 
"Jin" she interrupted. "P-promise?"
 
"I promise Umma! I PROMISE!" As soon as you finished her eyes shut and her head tilted sideways.
 
"UMMA!! UMMA WAKE UP PLEASE UMMA PLEASE!!" 
 
At that moment the door flew open and the ambulance flooded the room. Kris picked you up and you thrashed and kicked but failed miserably. He turned you around and you burried your face in his chest and drenched his tshirt with tears.
 
-LAY'S POV-
 
I woke up early i the morning when I heard someone talking in their sleep. I checked my watch and it was 4am in the morning. Really early. 
 
"Umma...." She mumbled in her sleep "Appa...." I stood up and had a closer look at her. Her face was filled with cold sweat, tears were coming out of her eyes and she was frowning.
 
I decided not to wake the others apart from Kris. I tiptoed through to Kris who was still holding her hand and his face was buried in his arms.
 
"Kris" I whispered but he didn't move, "Kris~" I said shaking him lightly.
 
"Umma.... Appa...." She repeated with more tears coming from her eyes
 
"Kris wake up" I nudged him and turned to his side to face me.
 
"what is it Lay? Did you have a bad dream?" He said in a sarcastic tone.
 
"No but I think your sister is" I whispered and he shot up and stared at her.
 
"Umma..... Appa..." She said but a bit louder this time to wake up Baekhyun. 
 
"What is going on?" Baekhyun said sleepily and woke up Chen. 
 
"Oh god guys will.. Oh my, what up with Jin-ah?" He said enough to wake up the rest of the EXO boys. They all stared at her confusingly. 
 
"Umma...." She said and let out more years than before.
 
"Holy crap" Kris said and all the boys turned to him and then back at Jin and then back to Kris.
 
"what?" Chanyeol asked curiously. 
 
"Well when we were little, our-" "UMMA!!" Jin shouted as she sat up straight.
 
-YOUR POV- 
 
"UMMA!!" I screamed unconsiously and sat straight up. You looked up and saw all the boys faces filed with worry, confusion, sadness and tiredness. "G-go-good morning" I said trying to break the awkward barrier. 
 
"I don't think it's a good morning for you" Xuimin said and earned glares from the others. He just slouched back in his seat.
 
"A-are you okay?" Luhan said in a concerned voice
 
"Uh um.. Can I talk to Kris?" I asked turning to him and turning back to the boys. They all nodded simultaneously and I waited for them to leave but I realised they wouldn't. I gulped. "Alone? Please?"
 
They all nodded again but this tome their faces were even sadder than before and turned to leave the room. I looked and Gege and he gave me a concerned look. 
 
"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" He said grabbing a tissue and wiping my forehead.
 
"Well.... Uh um... Ah... Is u-umma and a-appa umm dead?" I said hesitantly and started playing with my fingers. He stopped all his action and took away the tissue and stared down at the ground and nodded.
 
i started bawling my eyes out and he quickly reacted by pulling me into an embrace. A few moments late I stopped crying and wiped away my tears with another tissue and the doctor came marching in.
 
"So I heard that you had a nightmare... Am I correct?" He asked and I nodded. "And was that nightmare true?" This time Gege nodded.
 
"Yes!" The doctor said and fist pumped in the air.
 
"why do you say that?" Gege asked Clearly annoyed.
 
"Oh right well, every 2 weeks there will be a dream of your past. 3 good and 3 bad. Clearly this one is a bad one so I will mark that as 2bad and 3 good" the doctor explained very gracefully. "And this is very rare to have someone like this. The last time I saw this happen was about.... 10 years ago" tapping his chin thinking.
 
My jaw dropped. *10 years since that happened?!?* I thought with my mouth still agape. Gege noticed and quickly pushe his hand       to close my mouth. A smile lit across both mine and geges face and turned to each other and hugged. 
 
The doctor left an the boys moved back into the room to see us smiling like idiots. Seeing their confused face made me laugh and I told them what the doctor had just said and a smile lit across all their faces. 
 
*i can't wait to see what my pass holds* I thought to myself.
 
---------------------------------------
ANNYEONGHAESAEYO~
 
SORRY FOR NO UPDATES IN A LONG TIME BECAUSE SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK. I AM COMPLETELY SORRY FOR THIS AND I ALSO HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!
 
SARANGHAEYO~ 
pikachu_1