Meeting them

Start Over

-KRIS POV-

"Where is this place?" Jin asked

"oh it's only up the road but its only a dorm." I replied. 

"Ah so how many people do you live with?"

"I live with 12 people"

"BWOH?!?!? 12 PEOPLE?!?! THAT'S CRAZY I MEAN HOW DO YOU PUT UP WITH 12 PEOPLE IN ONE DORM IT'S INSANE!!!!" She yelled which made me block my ears.

"oh look we... " "waaaaaaaaa" Jin interrupted my sentence. "Are here already" I said finishing my sentence.

" You said it was a dorm"

"It is a dorm"

"are you blind or something? It a freakin' mansion!

" it is actually a dorm, how could all 12 of us fit in one dorm?" 

 she thought for a bit "that is very true" she said grabbing her bags. And going to the front door.

-D.O'S POV-

"Everyone, act normal, Kris Hyung is here!" Suho yelled as everyone and they all scrambled to the tv.

"hey Kris how was... Who is that?" Chanyeol said

"oh her! She is my lil' sis, Jin!" He said as he stepped a side and revealing her. You could see that she was crying because she had puffy eyes. "Annyeongsayo!" She said smiling warmly. "Anneyeongsayo" all of us said in unison.

"Come on, I will show you your room" Kris Hyung said leading the way.

"arasso"

"She is pretty cute when she smiles" Chanyeol exclaimed. * THWACK* "ouch what was that for?" Chanyeol said being childish. We all just started laughing.

*yeah she is kinda cute when she smiles even with her puffy eyes*

-JIN'S POV-

"You go unpack and have a shower while we get dinner ready" Kris Gege said and left the room. When I finished unpacking, I went in the bathroom to have a nice warm shower.

When I finished my shower, I quickly dried my hair and got changed in some jeans and a tee shirt and went down stairs to get dinner. 

I couldn't believe what was in front of my eyes. It was a whole table full of Korean and chinese food.gege signalled me over to come and eat next to him. 

"Umm guys can you introduce yourselves?"  Gege asked his friends politely. "Ah yes"said the good-looking guy " I am suho this is ,Luhan, Lay, Ximen, baekhyun, Kyungsoo but you can call him D.O, Chanyeol, Chen and these are the 3 maknaes....." "Tao, Kai an Sehun." I said without thinking.

eveyone just stared at me like I was mean or a crazy person. "H-how did y-you know our n-n-names?" Sehun said stuttering. "Oh my friend Boa told me who you are when you entered the cafferteria yesterday." I explained.

"We'll then we are EXO" Suho said finishing his sentence. I just started chuckling.

"so your the new kid right?" Kai said tilting his head a fraction.

"yeah" I answered

"So what school did you go to last year?" Tao said.

"I didn't go to any school for a whole year because I was in hospital for nearly the whole year and I have amnesia" I said continuing eating my food.

for the rest of the night it was just awkward silence Only until Chen suggested to watch a movie.

"Ahhhhh I am so tired! I'm going to bed! Night!" I said to the members. "Night! See you tomorrow" they all said continuing watching the movie.