Beating?

Start Over

 

-AUTHOR POV-
 
Soon after you let were released from Sehuns hug and you stop crying all together. "RING!" The bell went off to signal the end o lunch. "Kasamanida Sehunnie!" You said giving one last hug before heading off to your classroom.
 
*Sehunnie? Well that is a cute name* He thought while he was melting into a puddle of love. *i like it.*
 
The time went by for you English classes and now you were moving onto History. *Ugh I hate history!* you mentally yelle to yourself.
 
When you entered there was people giving you all these different types if death glares and sending daggers at you. If only looks could kill, You would probably lying dead on the floor by now.
 
Even though you hated History so much, you were doing well and time flew by in a blink of an eye and school ended at usual time. 
 
 
-JIN'S POV-
 
I felt a vibration in my pocket which was my phone. I had got a text message from someone that I didn't realise the number but found out that it was Sehun.
 
From: Unknown Number
 
Hey Jinnie~
 
Where are you? I am leaving now and I don't wanna leave without ya.~ ^_^ 
 
The others have got detention so they have to stay back and 1hr arasso?
 
Sehunnie~
 
I giggled at his text and replied.
 
Sent: Jin
 
Hey SEHUNNIE~ 
 
I am not gonna come with you today!
Aish thise kids! never know when to learn!!
 
I am  gonna be home in half a hour so don't worry! I will be at the rooftop. Arasso?
 
See ya when I get home~
 
Jinnie~ <3
 
I put my phone back into my pocket and headed straight to the rooftop. When I arrived there, it was nice and peaceful and the sorroundings were beautiful. 
 
This was one of the reasons why it was my favourite place. Another reason is to just clearing my mind when no one is around.
 
I was leaning on the edge of the roof top for about 20mins until I felt something hard on my head. I collapsed to the ground and looked up to see Hyuna and her so called 'friends'
 
"This one is for annoying me!" She kicked me in my stomach and I groaned in pain. "This one is for being with MY oppas! Another kick my this time to my head "and this one is BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!!" She yelled and all of her 'friends' started joining in
 
Some were kicking my legs, some on my torso and, of course, Hyuna at my head. The had been going on for atleast 15mins and then suddenly the world went black. 
 
-SEHUN'S POV-
 
It was now 10 mins after before she said the time she was going to be home. I was starting to get worried and anxious about what has happened to her.
 
"I am gonna go get her and see where she is" I told myself before grabbing my coat and getting into my car.
 
i sped off down the road looking on the pathway to see if she was walking home but still no sign of her yet.
 
I arrived at the school and rushed to the building to where the roof top was. I raced up the steps and heaved open that big metal door and there I found her lying unconsiously on the floor with blood surrounding her.
 
"JIN-AH!!!" I yelled rushing towards her. I knelt down beside her to see if she was breathing. Luckily she still was but just unconsious. 
 
I picked her up bridal style a ran down the steps and into the car. I placed her in to the passenger seat and buckled her up. I hopped into the other side and sped of to the hospital.
 
I called Kris to come and see her at the hospital.
"Annyeongsaeyo?" He said on the other line.
 
"Hey Kris it's Sehun." 
 
"Oh sup. what up?"
 
"Ahh I need you to go to the emergency room in the hospital."
 
"Ah Wae?~"
 
"this is your sister who has been beaten to death and she unconsious. Just please go for her sake. Arasso?"
 
"WHA-?!?"
 
"I don't know either. Just come! I'll be there in 5." And with that I hung up and refocused on the road.
 
Soon enough we arrived at the hospital and pick Jin up bridal style. Then I saw Kris rushing towards her.
 
"oh god.." He said and grabbed her and rushed to the doctor.
 
The doctors expression when he saw her was like he ha just witnessed someone being shot.
 
He instructed the nurses to come and give her a bed and see if she was okay and bandage her up.
 
Kris lead the way with the limp Jin in his arms while I was following behind. Seeing her like this made me want to kill whoever did this to such a nice and pretty girl like her. 
 
I could see Kris on the verge to crying seeing his little sister like this. It would have pained anyone to see her like this. 
 
We finally made it to the bed and Kris placed her on the bed and the nurses took it from there. We were let out of the room and directed in to the waiting area. 
 
"Call the others. They are all probably worried about us and her." Kris said and I just nodded and took out my phone.
 
We called all the members and soon after, they all filed in one by one. As they came, you could all see their look i their faces worried and confusion.
 
We all sat down in the area and waited about an 1hr before the doctor came out. Luckily no famgirls were there staring at us. Kris was the first one to stand up and we all followed.
 
"How is she?" He said almost immediately 
 
"She will be here for a month and she is fine apart from the part where she has a broken leg. She was hit or kicked in the head a lot but for now she is fine." He said calmly. "You may now see her" he motioned us to the ward. 
 
-------------------------------------------- 
HEY,
SHORTISH  KINDA CHAPTER BUT BLAME THE SCHOOL!
 
AHHHH WOLF DRAMA VER CAME OUT A FEW DAYS AGO AND IS SUPER EPIC!!! AND F(x) HAS COME OUT WITH PINK TAPE WHICH IS ALSO EQUALLY EPIC AND IT HAS KAI TOO SO THAT IS JUST AMAZING!!
 
SO TALK TO YOU GUYS SOON AND SARANGHAEYO!!~