Chapter 16

Start Over

 

"Oh I'm coming with you to help so I will chose while I'm there!" He said.
 
"Oh o-okay. Um l-let's go!" She said leading him out of the door. *Damn you Suho! He looks more angelic in real life!!* she mentally stated.
 
"Cute" you stated as the 2 were far away for them to hear.
 
"What is?" Kai said staring at you confused.
 
"Those 2! I think they make a great couple!" You said clasping your hands together.
 
"Dreamy much.." He murmured under his breath. 
 
"Like anyone is going to date you!" You stated firmly crossing your arms. 
 
*wait and see princess. Wait and see...* he mentally smirked 
 
"Alright you 2! Shut up" Kris said  interrupting Kai's thoughts. You and Kai just scoffed.
--------------
 
"Hey Suho?" BoA said turning to him.
 
"Mmm?" He replied in response.
 
"Why doesn't Jin know?" She asked.
 
"Know what?" He replied.
 
"That you guys are... idols..." She said saying the last word in a whisper.
 
"Oh that, well This was Kris' idea but he said if we tell her, she will run away, think that she is not his brother or something on the lines of that..." He said looking back in the direction of the ward you are in.
 
"Don't you have any guilt?" BoA asked
 
"Yeah I guess so... I mean I feel bad for her that she doesn't know I mean the reason she is here is because of us" he stated 
 
"So.. Wait did you guys do this to her?!" She asked angry " your the reason she's in hospital?!" 
 
"ANI!! I didn't mean it like that" he said rubbing the nape of his neck. "It's just that if we told her, Hyuna would back off for good once Jin says, 'Kris is my brother and he wouldn't want me looking like this if he found out that  YOU did this to me'" he said slightly mimicking your voice "so I guess I feel guilty for not telling her"
 
"Oh" she said understandingly "I wish I could just beat the crap out of Hyuna sometimes!" She said clenching her fists.
 
Suho realised her hands and put his on top of hers "everything will be alright. Neh?" 
 
BoA flushed bright red but nodded hanging her head down.
"So which drinks did they want again?"
------- 
 
"We are back!" BoA said popping her head into the room. "We got the drinks!~" 
 
"Neh~" you said patting the chair next to you. Once she sat down, you asked with a raised eye brow "Where is my coke?"
 
"Impatient, greedy person" she muttered under her breath. 
 
"I heard that~" you sung as you snatched the drink out of her hand "thank you!" 
 
"sneaky much..." She murmured under your breath as you opened the can o coke and started drinking.
 
"So... What do you guys want to do?" Xuimin asked when everyone opened their cans of drink.
 
"Well I have to do homework so i guess that's what I'm doing" you said placing your drink down next to your computer and looking back at your screen.
 
"Ahhh crap" Sehun said "we have to hand in our homework tomorrow and I haven't finished yet" He said pullin his hair in frustration "eottoke?~" 
 
"Ahh crap me too!!~" everyone groaned in unison.
 
"Why don't we get our stuff and bring it here like we did last time" Chen suggested. Everyone nodded eagerly and turned to you.
 
"If that is what you want..." You said rolling your eyes as they dashed out of the wars to get their things.
 
"Why aren't you guys getting your things too?" BoA asked to Suho and Kris.
 
"Oh we finished ages ago~" Keis said waving his hands. 
 
"Oh Neh~" she replied and the room fell silent.
 
*this is going to be a long day~* you sing in your head and starting looking at your computer once more.
 
---------------------------------
Hey guys!~ 
Sorry for the short chapters! I have now three assignment sorta things to do and it really annoying!!
 
Anyway, Hope you are enjoying this fanfic and I hope to increase the chapters more.
 
Sorry again, Kasaminida and 
s~a~r~a~n~g~h~a~e~y~o~!~
 
pikachu_1 loves YOU readers!!