Another Night with EXO

Start Over

-JIN'S POV-

'Neh oppa" i said to D.O who was just walking out of the room. *why does he want me to call him oppa?* i wonder as i was once again falling asleep.

"Jin, Jin." I heard a familiar voice comng from above. I opened my eyes to see Kriss Gege standing there "Gege? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Dinner is ready and we are all waiting" he said walking out of the room.

"Thanks Gege! be down in a minute" i said as he was closing he door.

I went into the bathrom to wash my hands ready for dinner. When i came down stairs i saw a huge bowl infront of every EXO member. In the bowl was my

favourite sish wi=hich was Pho (Vietnamese dish/soup) 

"oooooooo! My favourite dish!! Yummy!" i expressed my feelings.

"How would you know if this was your favourite dish or not?" Chen said

"Yah! Just because i forgot everything from my past, doesn't mean i forgot what my favourite dish is! Beside i am the 'Queen Of Food'!!!" I exclaimed standing there proud of myself.

Everyone including me just burst out into laughter.

When i sat down, i couldn't resist tht smel of the Pho so I just had to dig in.

when i finished the bowl, most of the boys were only 3/4 done.

"Do you guys wanna play truth or dare when your finished?" i asked

"yeah sure i dont see why not" Luhan said before anyone else could reply.

-AFTER DINNER-

"Does anyone have a bottle" I asked 

"Ah yeah got one right here" Said Lay

"Thanks!" I said giving him a warm smile.

"Alrighty! Who wants…"  Kai took the bottle out of my hands before I could even finish my sentence. 

"Alright Kai starts!" I said

When Kai spun the bottle it landed on Chanyeol " Okay Chanyeol, Truth or Dare?" Kai spoke

"Dare" was the immediate answer. 

"I dare you to kiss Beakhyun!!" Sehun dared.

"No! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Baekhyun screamed as Chanyeol kissed him.

Everyone burst into laughter as soon a Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun! Everyone was rolling on the ground like there was no tomorrow.

As soon as everyone calmed down, Chanyeol spun the bottle and landed on Suho. He said Truth. 

"Who was the first girl that you kissed?" Tao asked looking curious.

"Hyuna " he said rather quickly.

"Her? That thing? The one that bashed some girl up the other day?" Sehun spoke. 

*So that's the gir,Hyuna huh? She will take revenge on day* I thought as the others were still chatting.

Truth or Dare went on for a while till it landed on me. I chose dare because I don't really know much about myself.

"alrighty!! I dare you to kiss Kai on the cheek" Chanyeol said.

"fine" I went over to Kai and gave him a little peck on the cheek. I was blushing a little but you couldn't see it.

-KAI'S POV- 

when Jin gave me a kiss on the cheek, I could feel myself blushing. 

I could feel butterflies in my stomach as she kissed me.

*why am I feeling like this* I thought to myself.

-AUTHORS POV- 

You could all see that D.O, Sehun and Tao were pretty sad that Jin kissed Kai.

Kai had butterflies in his stomach. He felt like the happiest person in the world while the others were all deflated. 

-------------------------------------------------- --------------

hey guys 

2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY YAAAAHOOOOOOO

thanks for reading and I love you all