"You Remembered!"

Start Over

 

You woke up from your dreamy slumber with a huge smile plastered on your face. You knew exactly why and it was because of your dream you had last night. 

 
You stretched your arms and quietly yawned before grabbing you laptop and playing a few games. You suddenly felt something squirm at the end of your bed. You looked over to see BoA waking up from her sleep. 
 
"Morning 'Coco pops'!~" you sung and immediately your smile grew wider and drew your attention back to the laptop.
 
"Morni- Wait what did you say?!"  She asked surprised  by your sudden nickname you gave her. 
 
"I said morning coco pops! Is there something wrong?" You asked while smiling like an idiot.
 
"You just called me coco pops! YOU REMEMBERED!!" She whispered loud enough for you to hear. You instantly nodded and your smile was now from ear to ear.
 
She jumped up from her chair and ran over to you and hugged you tightly.
 
"I knew you would remember! I knew you would!" She whispered in your ear and you could feel her smiling with her chin on your shoulder. "What part did you remember?" She asked releasing from the hug. 
 
"Well..." You started.
"Hey" the 16 year old BoA said. "Your late and you scared me for a second there" 
 
"Mianheyo" the 16 year old you apologised. 
 
"Sit" BoA said motioning you to sit in front of her. You reluctantly did what you were told and sat down.
 
"So what did you want Cocopops?" You asked curious of why she called you 6am in the morning. 
 
"I just want to know when I'm going to meet your brother, Kris" she said blushing at the name. 
 
"Why? Do you like him?" You asked teasingly 
 
"Ani! Its just that your my best friend and I need to know your family." She said hesitantly. "And plus he is......." 
 
"Ah I see" you nodded "plus oi like him." 
 
"Shut up Milkyway! I don't like your brother!" She yelled.
 
"Arasso, arasso!" You said holding your hands up defensively. "What ever you say Cocopops!" 
 
"You know I don't like him" she said, "I haven't even met him!"
 
"That is why you like him~" you sung teasingly. "Ouch!" You screeched rubbing your sore arm that BoA had just hit. "What was that for?" 
 
"For being stupid" she replied sticking her tongue out.
 
"What did I say when I said 'and he is a...?" BoA asked after you finished your explanation.
 
"Oh that bit. I can't remember that really well which " you said sagging your shoulders.
 
*THANK JEEBUS!!* BoA sighed mentally in relief.
 
"Hey why do we have Cocopops and Milkyway as nicknames?" You asked changing the subject. 
 
"Oh that is because you love Milkyway and I love Cocopops!" She said happily. 
 
You made an 'O' shape with you mouth and nodded. 
 
"So Cocopops, "you said breaking the silence. "What do ya wanna do today?"
 
----------------------------------------------
Hey peeps, 
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time! Mh homework has been catching up to me in the past week! Mianheyo!~
 
Kasaminda and 
s~a~r~a~n~g~h~a~e~y~o~!~
 
pikachu_1