Hospital Again

Start Over

 

-AUTHIR POV-

The doctor lead EXO into the ward of where You was staying.

"Geges? Oppas?" You said in a weak and confusing voice. You had a bandage around you head and a cast around your leg. You tried to sit up but instead groaned. "Where am I?"

"Yah Jin. Take it easy. Your in the hospital." Kris said taking a seat next to you and holding your hand. "Do you remember what happened?"

"All I can remember is that I was getting hit and kicked by Hyunah her friends." You said

Kris squeezed your hand extremly hard to make you wince. "Gege?"

"Neh?"

"Uhh m-my h-hand..."

He then realised what he was doing and released you hand but still holding on to it. "Ah. M-Mianhe"

"Kasaminida Gege" 

"For what?"

"For saving me" you said a little shyly

"Ani. Don't thank me thank Sehun" 

All the rest of the EXO members stepped aside and turned to Sehun who was standing at the back of the group.

"Oh.. K-Kasaminida S-Sehunnie" you said smiling weakly.

"No worries" he said *I will do anything for you Jinnie* He thought and smiled at that thought.

After Hours of talking, it was time for EXO to go home.

"Hyung, I don't wanna go home. I want to stay with Jin." Kai whined.

"Kai you got school tommorrow and you have to study" Kris replied.

"Who cares about school and plus we can study here" Sehun joined in crossing his arms and putting on a straight face. 

"Besides Jin is more important than school" D.O said which made you blush a little.

"buing buing" Tao did some aegyo also joining in.

Soon enough, all the boys were joining in on the argument one by one.

"Yeah and Jin wants us to stay don't you Jin?" Chanyeol said. The argument stopped and all eyes turned to you and you felt a bit intimidated. "Umm... I don't mind" you said with a shrug

"Yesss!" They all fist pumped in the air while Kris face palmed. 

"Arasso arasso but study ither wise if you get bad grades no more presents" said Kris an they all left to get their books while Kris and you were left there.

"idiots" Kris mumbled under his breath. "You really had to let them stay didn't you?" Kris asked  looking back at you.

"I didn't want to upset them." You said with a shrug.

You and Kris were talking about some stuff until you heard someone yell. "WE ARE BACK IN THE BUILDING!" No surprise that it was Baekhyun and Chanyeol who entered.

"hey Hyung, how come YOU didn't get YOUR books to study?" Chanyeol asked putting on a 'Who is the smart one now?' look.

Keis hesitated for a moment until you interrupted "Because he is not as Dumb as you, Yeollie!" You said returning the look. He just scoffed back.

"Hey how come I don't have and nickname?" Baekhyun whined.

"Fine I will give you one" you said tapping you finger on your chin. "AHA! Baekkie!!" You said pointing at him. "That's cool" was the only reply you got.

"Hey what about me?" Chen said pouting. Soon all of them had a nickname and this was the list:

Beakhyun- Baekkie

Chanyeol- Yeollie

Suho- Joonmyunnie

Sehun- Sehunnie

Kai- Joginnie

D.O- Kyungie (bad one I know) 

Chen- Chennie

Luhan- Hannie

Lay- Yixingie

Xuimin- Minnie

Tao- Panda Bear

Kris- Gege

"Hey why is Tao the bear and I'm not" said Xuimin with a pout.

"because he looks like a panda an besides, you look like a smile wolf" you answered that made home blush.

"Aigoo! You look so cute when you blush" you said grabbing his cheeks because he was sitting next to you which made the others scoff at your comment.

"K-Kasaminida" he said shyly.

after a few more hours of talking, you fell asleep with the members of EXO who were still holding their books on their laps. Kai wa stage only one who was up and still studying, well mostly staring at your bruised face but to him you still looked like an angel. 

He started striking your soft, lightly bruised cheek . After five minutes, he fell asleep along with you and the others and the world around him.

-------------------------------------------------

HEY

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! GO ME WHOOP WHOOP!!

ANITHER HUGE THANKS TO Y'ALL AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE THOSE COMMENTS AND SUBBIES. 

S~A~R~A~N~G~H~A~E~Y~O~!  *heart shape with hands*