Unexpected Visit

Start Over

 

It was an early Monday morning. Sun rays beamed through the blinds and hit your sleeping face. You turned over to not be bothered but miserably failed as there was rays if sun hitting you from every direction. 
 
You sat up in your small bed in the hospital and found 12 sleeping figures sitting uncomfortably in their seats and BoA resting at the end of the bed.
 
You chuckled at them and sat up right. You reached over and started shaking BoA awake. "Cocopops~" you sung slowly. She mumbled something and faced the other way. "Cocopops~" you sung again and she stirred in her sleep. "Wake up, BoA" you whispered harshly and she mumbled something but sat up. It's Monday, you have to go to school. An wake them up too" you said.
 
 She nodded before standing up groggily and shouted "Get Up your going to be late!" 
 
"5 more mins" Baekhyun mumbled. 
 
"If I give you 5 more minutes, you won't be able to see Jin-ah today" BoA said and they all started rushing out the door leaving for school. 
 
"Thank you" you said smiling at her. 
 
She turned to you and smiled back. "They need to be trained because right now, they are like little puppies" she laughed and you joined. 
 
"Well, I will see you tomorrow." She said.
 
"Won't I see you after school?" You asked.
 
"I'm sorry but I can't, my brother has to be picked up today from soccer training." She answered.
 
You nodded sadly and waved. "See you tomorrow then" 
 
"Yeah see you tomorrow" she waved and left.
 
"This is going to be another boring day" you said and opened you laptop to play Club Penguin.
--------------
"No I don't want to go to my house you dumb penguin" you cursed the game that you played 3 times today. 
 
The day was boring, as you said before, and all you did was play games on you computer such as Minecraft, club penguin, star craft etc. 
 
It was now time when the boys came back from school or work and are now coming down just like every other day.
 
Suddenly, you heard 3 light knocks on the door. "Come in" you called without taking your eyes off the computer. 
 
The door creaked open and someone stepped in silently. 
 
"What did I tell you?" A female voice said angrily.
 
You froze on the bed and cursed. Hyuna. You thought, pausing your game and slowly looking up to meet her death glare.
 
"What are you doing here?" You said trying to sound as angry as her but failed and actually sounding scared.
 
"What did I tell you?" She repeated again.
 
"You told me nothing!" You said "Now please leave!" 
 
She evilly laughed looking at you. "What did I say for you to do?" She asked angrier than ever.
 
"Leave" you ordered, tears filling your eyes, threatening to fall.
 
"Not until you answer my question" she smirked. 
 
You reached over for the red emergency button but an evil voice stopped you in your tracks. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." 
 
From the bottom of her sleeve, you saw a shiny, metal object sliding out to reveal it was indeed a knife. A sharp in too.
 
"Tell me what I told you and do what I tell you or you die right now" she said holding the blue knife in her right hand.
 
"You told me nothing" you spat bravely. "Now please piss off"
 
"Your one brave b*itch aren't you now?" She laughed bitterly, raising, the knife to your stomach. Tears were now glimmering and shining in your brown eyes. 
 
"Now all I ask for you to do is stay the f**k away from my oppa's" she said pressing the knife deeper into your stomach making you wince a bit. 
 
You then suddenly punched her in the nose making her stagger backwards. "Go to hell, Hyuna!" You shouted as she made her way back to your side. 
 
Hyuna put the knife up to your throat making you lift our head reluctantly. 
 
She smirked and said once more,
"Is that a yes or a no?" 
 
A tear fell from your eye and bravely remarked, "Nobody likes you, Hyuna. Do you realise that? Or are you just too dumb to realise?" 
 
Another tear fell after she dug the knife a little bit deeper into your throat making a trickle or blood seep down your throat. "I will kill you if you don't answer me. Yes or no?"
 
"Go to-"
 
"What the f**k are you doing here b*tch?" A familiar interrupted your hardly audible sentence and also making Hyuna put the knife back up her sleeve.
 
"Oppa I-"
 
"Don't 'Oppa' me or any of us anymore, Neh?" Sehun said taking a step into the room. "Don't you dare touch me, exo or Jin ever again, arasso? Get the f**ck out you wh*re!" He said calmly but angrily seeing you holding your throat and sobbing silently. 
 
"But Opp-" 
 
"Out now!" He shouted and she ran out the door knocking into his shoulder on the way. 
 
As soon as she was gone, he ran to your side and checked on you. "Are you alright? She didn't touch you or anything?" He said panic in his voice. 
 
Your tears were like a waterfall but you were breathing fast and you couldn't talk either. Instead of responding, you took your hands away from your throat, revealing your bloody hands and cut throat.
 
His eyes widened like D.O's and started panicking searching around the room for something to cover up your wound. You saw his expression and pointed to the big red button that said 'emergency' written in it. 
 
He turned to where you were pointing and hit it hard.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
Annyeongsaeyo!
Mianhe for not updating soon enough. I have homework and 2 birthday party's to go to this week so sorry again. 
 
Anyway...
Do you like the chapter? Remember to comment and subscribe if you do!!
s~a~r~a~n~g~h~a~e~y~o!~
 
pikachu_1   <3 kasamnida