School

Start Over

The first day at a new school. Terrific. I have no friends (actually I don't really know if I did had friends before) and have no idea where I'm going! at least I know where the office is beacause it has a huge sign on it. Anyway, the office lady handed me a timetable of where I'm supposed to go first. It's no where near time to go in class so I just put all my stuff away and then I heard someone yell my name.

As soon as I turned to look where the voice was coming from, she jumped on me and nearly lost my balance.

 

-BOA'S POV-

"JIN!! JIN!!" I yelled as I was running towards her. As soon as she closed her locker, I jumped on her like a puppy. "Jin, how do you get here?" I whispered in her ear.

I jumped off her and gave her a warm smile. All she gave back was a blank startled face. "Um I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked. I lost my smile looked in her eyes. "I'm your best fri....... Study partner since your new here" I said smiling again and lying which I didn't really want to do. "Oh, I forgot to tell you my name is Boa" I told her hoping that she would remember me. "Okay then should we go to class now because the bell is going to go......" RIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!" The bell cut her off "Any minute now" she finished what she was saying. I giggled at her funnyness "kaja" I said to her linking arms with her leading the way.

*i wonder how she can't remember me* I thought as I was going to class

-JIN'S POV-

first we had maths and I was boa's partner. When I walked into the class, everyone was giving me death stares or something on the lines of that. I sat down next to boa which was at the very end.

"Don't look at them, they just don't like new people" boa whispered in my war and just then the teacher walked I to the classroom. "Today we have a new student her today come out the front and introduce yourself please!" The teacher said calling me out the front.

i slowly got out of my chair and went out to the front. "annyeonghaseyo nae ileum-eun jin-ida! Please look after me!" I said to the class and walked back to my seat. 

"RRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG" the bell went off once again to signal that it was lunch. I walked out with boa and say at the cafferteria enjoying my lunch. 

"AHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! IT'S KAI OPPA~!! Most of the girls stared at him as he entered the cafferteria. "My ears hurt I said to boa. She started giggling when I said that. "Your gonn have to get used to it. She replied still giggling. I sarcastically smiled back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hey aagain 

another short chapter I'm sorry I can't write long chapters and thanks again for you reading