Chapter 12: Beautiful Stranger

The Blue Moon

*2 days later*

F(x) and Big Bang arrived at their own practice room. And they were surprised, to find, four smaller rooms for the different groups. How did the producer know it gonna turn into 4 small groups?

[Amber and TOP and G-Dragon's room]

Amber, TOP, and G-Dragon walked into the room and sat down at different corners in the room. Awkwardness hung on the air as each member did their own individual thing.

"Hey Amber, I wanna ask you something" G-Dragon said. Amber looked up at him "Ne, hyung?" 

"Well...I just wanna ask you if...you had forgiven me for, injuring you?" he asked. Amber looked down again once he heard the question, and no answer appeared. But after a while, Amber glanced up at G-Dragon and TOP again. 

"Hyung, can we sing "Beautiful Stranger" as one of our songs?" Amber asked.

TOP raised on eyebrow curiously " Why do you want to sing that song?"

G-Dragon nodded as he wondered about the same thing as his hyung.

Amber looked down at the ground, her hand went through her hair and messed it up unconsciously to her. Should she tell them?

"You know Amber..." G-Dragon said, approaching Amber carefully since he didn't know if she had forgiven him yet or not. "Amber, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to" he continued in a whispered voice.

TOP smiled gently at Amber "Yeah, Jiyong is right. We wouldn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable"

Amber sighed. She had make a decision. To tell them.

"You see Seunghyun hyung and Jiyong hyung, I kind of participated in the composing of the raps in "Beautiful Stranger". When I first heard about the song, something in my brain told me that the tittle of the song, something is familiar about it to me, but I couldn't remember anything. Although I did have feelings that this song had a lot of emotions that I used to have and are related to me in various way" Amber brought her knee up, wrapped her arms around them "So, I asked the director about the song, and he said that I can make my own raps for the songs. I was really really happy when i heard that so of course, I accepted. And so, as I keep on listening to the melody and rhythm of the song, which doesn't have the lyrics yet, a memory appeared in my mind out of nowhere. I remembered that when I was back in the States, around junior high, I think? I was walking home from school when...well, you should know this first. At that time, I had a boyfriend and we were in a relationship for almost 4 months already. I saw him walking outside of a club with another girl. Yeah, you would be wondering why a club was opened at that time, but I had no idea either. And of course, he didn't o to school that day and when I texted him to ask what happen, he said he only have a little fever so I don't have to worry too much. I wasn't the over-protective kind of girlfriend, so I just told him to get well soon. I didn't bothered him or anything after that. Anyway, when I saw him with the girl, I seriously, almost, broke down right there on the street.. But, I held on. No use crying in the middle of the street and getting attention to yourself. I ran to the park that was like a forest because of it gigantic trees and nature-like scenery. There was a lot of trees, bushes, flowers, and everything. I went there because I thought I wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding me. Thenn I started crying. I cried so hard for the second time in my whole life. Yeah, pretty worthless if you ask me now. I mean, now that I think about it, that guy wasn't worth it. But then yeah, I saw him. He looked like Korean. I could only see his face for a brief moment though, before the tears streamed down again and made my vision completely blurry. I thought that nobody would find me, but someone did. To tell hyungs the truth, I was glad, glad that someone came, glad that someone actually care even though he was only a stranger. Also because, I always hate the feeling of being alone in a situation like that. He comforted me when I started crying heartily and loudly again. He was so kind to me, not asking me any question and just sit beside me, hugging me and comforting me. He was like an angel. My broken-heart was mended right then. It was as if being with him make me happy, and not think about anything else. But after I stopped crying and he made sure that my tears stopped, although I still couldn't see that clearly, he walked away after telling me to not cry over worthless and meaningless things. He didn't tell me his name, but I didn't ask him either. And well...I only realize that I didn't know his name after he was far gone. After all of that, my boyfriend broke up with me the next day. He told me that his friends saw me hugging some random guy that they didn't recognize , but really, I didn't care that much at all anymore anyway, so I just said " Okay" and we weny our seperate ways." Amber smiled, telling TOP and G-Dragon her memories " So when I was sitting inside my room, inspirations strucked me because of the memories, and I was able to make the raps in "Beautiful Stranger", full of my meaningful memories and feelings. And when I went to turn in the rap and showed the director how to read the rap, he told me that he would definitely put it in the song. It turned out that the raps fit perfectly with the music and the lyrics that were composed while I was trying to compose my own raps."

"TOP hyung, G-Dragon hyung, can we do "Beautiful Stranger" please? I really want to perform this song. I've never been able to do it live and show the fans how much energy and work I put into my own parts, so I want to give it a try now. Is that okay?" she smiled timidly at G-Dragon and TOP.

TOP and G-Dragon were speechless after they heard her story. It was such a sad yet beautiful memory. They both nodded at the same time, agreeing to perform the song with her. They both smiled silently to themselves. 

[Now I know more about Amber] and there was another very...mysterious thought from one of the two guys [So, she did remember me from that time]

"And G-Dragon hyung, I had forgiven you already. Since the day at the amusement park." Amber smiled at G-Dragon wickedly for a moment, before the smile turned into a sincere smile, and she ran toward them, giving them both a hug at the same time. 

"Thank you, oppas" Amber said, saying the word that everybody could rarely hear from her very very very very quietly, unaudible to people that are not G-Dragon and TOP

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Hi Everyone! I'm back with double update. Hope you enjoy the moments of Topber and Gdber! Thank you for taking you time to read this! Comment and Subscribe!