Chapter 19

The Blue Moon

Warning of some cuss words

                                                                                                                                                               

[Bigbang's practice room]

Since f(x) chased us out of their our joint practice room, we decided to went back to our own practice room. But Taeyang disappeared when we arrived here and none of us know what happened to him. 

Suddenly, the door to our room opened and Taeyang walked in with bewilderment, and we knew that he had obtained some precious piece of information while he was out.

"Taeyang, where were you?" TOP asked as he looked up at the second oldest in the group.

"Um..." Taeyang muttered, looking around the room and when he spotted G-Dragon, he ran toward the said guy right away.

"Yah, Jiyong! You didn't tell us that you knew Amber from before!" Taeyang exclaimed as G-Dragon's eyes widened.

"You know her hyung?!" Seungri shouted as the 4 members surrounded him. 3 of them out of interest while the other one just wanted to know how in the world G-Dragon knows Amber so that he can be more cautious about his level of closeness to Amber from now on and whether to increase it or not.

"W-What are you talking about, Taeyang hyung? What do you mean by that? I-I don't know her at all and it must be a concident!" G-Dragon stuttered nervously while he unconsciously walking toward the doorway.

But Taeyang, TOP, Seungri, and Daesung knew what the Bigbang's leader was trying to do. Get out of the problem. They knew he was lying too, because usually G-Dragon only say something once, but when he is lying, he tend to blabber on and on about the same topic, making other people get more curious.

[G-Dragon's POV]

I was sitting down peacefully, facing one of the computers as I read the news on the internet. There were many interest articles about idols dating each other, and others like the ranking of the idols' groups, friendship between the idols, etc.

When I came across one about f(x)'s Amber, my eyes were instantly glued to it as I was switching in between the decision of clicking on it and see, or just check it later back in my own room. But the first one had it own risk, as my members were sitting just right beside me on the floor and they could see what I'm looking at right when they stood up. 

As I was about to click on the 'Read more' button, the door to our practice room flew opened and Taeyang hyung walked in with a look that is like he just discovered the world's hidden treasure/secret. 

"Taeyang, where were you?" Top hyung asked as he looked at our second oldest member.

"Um..." Taeyang hyung muttered as his eyes wandered around the room. And when his eyes found me, they immediately lit up, and he ran toward me, with the fastest speed that I had ever saw him in.

"Yah, Jiyong! You didn't tell us that you knew Amber from before!" Taeyang hyung exclaimed as he held my shoulders, much to my greatest horror/nightmare in my entire life as I knew that they are going to attack me as many times as they could just to get the answer out of me.

"You know her, hyung?!" Seungri shouted as TOP hyung, Daesung, and him came over to Taeyang and I, surrounding me on both side, front and back, left and right. 

I looked into their eyes as my eyes were went around the room, discovering how interest our practice room is right at that moment, but got no more place to go to and ended up on their faces. And that was when I got the greatest scare of my life.

TOP hyung's face looked as if he wanted to get this piece of information out of me so that he could use it to his advantage, Taeyang hyung was looking at me with a very anticipating face, Daesung's face was just...pure curiosity, and Seungri was....oh god! His face was as if he was trying to tell me that once I open my mouth, the whole world would know about it in less than 5 mintues. Evil maknae, activation completed!

"W-What are you talking about, Taeyang hyung? What do you mean by that? I-I don't know her at all and it must be a concident!" I stuttered. Oh crap, I freaking stutter for goodness sake! And what did I just said? 'AND it must be a concident', that is like literally giving myself away since I said it like I knew what he was talking about, which I obvious did, which is not good...

I was in my own world, cussing myself about how I was so stupid as to exposed myself with 'hints', that I didn't noticed my feet going backward toward the doorway on its own. But that was exactly what I want to do. I mean, I am being cornered so I have to figure out some ways to get out of here if I don't want to make the problems much bigger. 

"Hyungs!" a voice said from the doorway as I was approximately a few meters about from the doorway only.

[Amber's POV]

When Minho hyung left our practice room, Victoria unnie said that she saw someone running away and I happened to be near the door so I luckily caught a glimpse at who the person was.

I chuckled lightly and turned to my members "Unnie, I'm going to go to Bigbang's practice room for a while to ask if they had told their members or not!" I yelled and Victoria unnie turned toward. I winked at her and she smirked. I guess she knew that isn't the whole point. Smart unnie.

I walked out of the door, closing the door tightly to prevent any more people from eardropping, not that I mind, I'm telling you....

As I reached Bigbang's practice room, I heard some questioning from the Bigbang members to G-Dragon hyung and I laughed. So I was right about who I saw earlier.

"Hyungs!" I said and opened the door, only to find the back of G-Dragon hyung facing the door while he was backing away from s. 

The Bigbang members all froze and G-Dragon turned around as silent overtook the room. I sighed and laughed "What's wrong with you hyungs? I thought you guys were playing police-and-criminals, but then it suddenly got icy silent" I chuckled and stepped into the room. 

G-Dragon hyung and TOP hyung were staring at me the most, while Taeyang hyung was trying to avoid any eye contact with me, which just make me want to prank him.

I walked over to Taeyang hyung and placed a hand on his shoulder "Taeyang oppa, did you have a good time listening to my conversation with Minho hyung?" I asked him with a sweet smile. 

[Taeyang's POV]

My members and I were cornering Jiyong and we noticed that he had somehow gotten closed to the door, but as we were about to stop him, the door opened, revealing Amber.

"Hyungs!" Amber said and I saw her surprised face when she found out that Jiyong was just a few meters away from bumping into her. But then that was when I realized something, and froze. I sensed that the other members were tensing up to, thinking that she had heard us talking about her.

Amber sighed and then she suddenly laughed "What's wrong with you hyungs? I thought you guys were playing police-and-criminals, but then it suddenly got icy silent" she chuckled and stepped fully into the room.

My eyes widened, but not too much, as she stepped closer to us. I was looking behind her, and found that the things there were just simply more entertaining and amusing than the situation in front of me. 

She passed the other members, as I heard some footsteps closing toward me, and when I focused my attention on what was in front of me, I became stiff again.

Amber was right in front me, closed. I was shocked as I didn't know what to do, but then she suddenly placed a hand on my shoulder "Taeyang oppa, did you have a good time listening to my conversation with Minho hyung?" she asked me with a sweet smile on her face.

I shuddered at the sudden coldness I felt. But that wasn't all there was, her tone/voice had another scary factor in them that I cannot describe unless you are right in front of her and heard it.

[Amber's POV]

I felt him shudder under my touch, and I frowned. Did I do something scary?

"Hyung, you spied on them?" Seungri chuckled as he asked Taeyang hyung.

"Aniya, I wasn't. I just happened to pass by and...and, over heard them" Taeyang hyung nodded as he was trying to convince us, but he looked like he was trying to convince himself more.

I stuck out my tongue at him and looked around the room

"So um...G-Dragon hyung, did you tell them yet? TOP hyung too." I said.

"TOP hyung knows too?!" Daesung looked hurt as his voice saddened.

I couldn't help but chuckled "Ani, he only know a small part of the story. The ending part to be honest" I smiled cheekily at TOP hyung, in which he replied back with a smile.

"Ah, we didn't tell them yet, but I think Jiyong was about to do so" TOP hyung laughed and G-Dragon hyung suddenly grinned.

"Wait a minute....how did you know the full story?" G-Dragon hyung asked, looking at me with curiosity.

"Minho hyung" I answered and he instantly sighed.

"Oh damnit! I told him..." he trailed off and replaced it with another sentence "Anyway, we don't have to tell them if we don't want to, right?" he smirked and I nodded in agreement, realizing that it was entirely up to me and him.

[3rd person's POV]

"Hm...now this is interesting~" the f(x) members gathered up inside Bigbang's practice room without the others noticing, and while they were going in, they made sure to shut the door tightly while locking it, checking quiet a few times.

Amber and the Bigbang members stared wide-eyed at f(x), and before Amber could even say anything, she was pulled toward her own group by Krystal.

Now, Bigbang and F(x) were in one room, each group on each side of the room as if they were going to have a big battle.

"Cameras, off!" Victoria shouted before all of the cameras, even the small ones that the company thought they hid it secretly, were turned off.

Story time, started!

 

TO BE CONTINUED!

                                                                                                                                                                   

Okay, so it had been around 2 weeks since I last made an update for this story, but anyway I'm back! Thank you all my readers that had been waiting! I'm so sorry for the late update.

And I noticed that I must have something going on with people appearing and disappearing out of nowhere for no reason. Lol. But, it seem to be getting to f(x) and bigbang as they are not as surprise as before, but still.

I think Dino brothers will appear soon to consult their Dino sis. I don't know. Not sure.

Anyway, what do you think about the chapters? Do you like it?

And do check out my new story "Idol Trainer" and also my one-shots collection if you haven't. Thank you!