Chapter 14

The Blue Moon

[3rd person's POV]

As TOP, G-Dragon, and Amber continued to busily practice their choreography and singing skills, they didn't noticed that somebody....a lot of somebody were stalking them.

"Wow, I didn't know Amber's singing skill was so good. She usually raps, and rarely sing!" Daesung said, surprised.

Luna, who was next to him, shushed him "Oppa, you shouldn't talk so loudly, they could hear you!" she whispered

Sulli giggled "Amber-unnie's voice is a little bit husky, but it still has it own feminine sound." 

"Unnie's voice could also be very melodic, when she is emotional" Krystal added after Sulli. Sulli grinned and raised her hand up, asking for a high five. Krystal smiled and was about to high-five Sulli, but Victoria's hand appeared between the two " Listen closely to Amber's voice. There's something to it...." Victoria mumbled, audible to only the 7 idols there.

Everybody immediately shut up at Victoria's sentence. As they listened closely, they heard Amber's emotional voice. Back in the room, where Amber started to sing, TOP and G-Dragon were both staring at each other, slight smiles on their faces.

There was silence, silence in the air. The silence wasn't in a bad way, it was a very good way type of silence. 

Amber, who noticed that there was no movement or voice whatsoever when it was G-Dragon turned to rap, stopped and looked around her. As she turned to her two guys partners, she noticed people at the door. Amber sighed " Victoria unnies, Sunyoung, Jinri, Soojung, hyungs, you can come out now" she laughed lightly, staring right at Krystal, who had suddenly made eye-contact with Amber.

TOP and G-Dragon looked puzzle, not knowing what Amber was talking about, until the door creaked open and the 7 members of Big Bang and F(x) walked into the room.

"Hyung! What are you guys doing here?" G-Dragon asked, surprised. Amber was grinning, waving at her groupmates. She was planning something here, and they know it. TOP was...he was just staring at them.

Seungri raised an eyebrow and tap TOP's shoulder forcefully " Hyung! TOP-hyung!" he called. TOP made no movements, as he was staring at someone in particular. 

The Big Bang's maknae motioned his hand to Taeyang and waved him over to TOP and himself. This caught everyone else's attention as they turned to TOP. 

"TOP-hyung!!!!!!!!" Amber shouted, snapping him out of his trance. TOP looked at Amber, and everyone else, before coughing awkwardly "Sorry about that. What are you guys doing here anyway?" he asked, changing the subject.

Amber, who was standing between her members suddenly smirked " They were fangirling" she chuckled and sprinted, immediately, out from between the F(x)'s members and to behind TOP and G-Dragon.

"Yah, Amber! We were not fangirling!" Krystal protested, too shocked to even said that in Korean.

G-Dragon and TOP bursted into laughter as their members' cheeks turned redish, as in blushing. " Aniyo, we weren't fangirling" Daesung shook his head. Amber laughed victoriously " Hahaha, you guys are so funny! I was just joking" 

Luna pouted and went over to her unnie, hitting Amber in the back. Amber stumbled slightly, turned around and merong~ at Luna. 

"Unnie, your voice was great"Luna said suddenly, smiling. Amber looked surprised, as her eyes widened "What? What are you talking about?" 

"Your voice when you sang Beautiful Stranger just now, unnie. What were you thinking about?" Krystal asked, giving Amber a knowing look.

Okay, being honest here. The only person in F(x) that Amber had told her story to was Krystal. Since Krystal know how to speak English, she was closest to Amber. When Amber just came to Korea and not know that much Korean, Krystal was there, helping her. Because of that, Amber trust Krystal and tells most of her secrets to Krystal, and vice versa. Lately, she had became really closed to the other F(x) members too, so she let them in. But, the story back in L.A., the start of everything, was known only between Amber and Krystal, now G-Dragon and TOP too.

Amber frowned at Krystal " I wasn't thinking about anything" she fake a smile to cover her frown " You were just hallucinating". Krystal nodded " Right~You're right~" she said in a trailing off tone.

This was, fortunately, gone unknown to everyone else.

Victoria clapped her hand together suddenly " Since we're all here anyway, should we practice the song we're gonna sing together?" she asked cheerfully.

Everyone cheered and they got into their position. As Amber was about to the music, the door opened widely again.

"Everyone!" 9 loud voices said together. Amber, Luna, Sulli, Krystal, Victoria, TOP, Taeyang, G-Dragon, Daesung, and Seungri turned to looked at the voices. Standing at the door, and slowly coming in are Siwon, Donghae, Heechul, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Zhou Mi, Henry, Taemin, Kai.

"Oh freak!" Amber muttered to herself, her finger pressed onto the 'Start' button and Super Junior "Sorry Sorry" started to play. 1, 2, 3, everybody danced to the song while singing loudly. Amber covered her ear, not expecting that much reactions. 

"Llama~" two husky voices called out. Amber whipped her head to their voices and discovered her dino brothers, Jonghyun and Donghae. 

"Dino siblings!" everybody yelled out, leaving the 5 YG idols startled. 

"YAH! WHAT IS THIS WITH EVERYONE GATHERING HERE?!" Amber yelled, making everybody stopped what they are doing and stared at her. On Amber's face, there was a smile. Happy? Bitter? 

Minho pouted " We aren't allowed to visit our friends?" he asked pitifully and walked toward the door. Amber chuckled "Hyung, stop with the acting" she said. Minho laughed as he got discovered "Oopsie!" he stuck out his tongue, making everyone in the room laughed.

Sulli and Heechul got together quickly, hugging and talking with each other. Siblings united~

Siwon waved his arms in the air all of a sudden, signalling to the other 9 boys that just came in with him to do something. The other 9 boys nodded and smirked. They went around the 10 members of Big Bang and F(x), surrounding them successfully.

"Ya guys, this is getting creepy" Victoria said, hoping to stop the boys with her serious voice, but failed miserably, as the boys just smirked more evilly.

Big Bang's eyes were opened wide, wondering what the SM male idols are going to do to them. G-Dragon nudged Amber nervously, trying to asked her what was going on. Amber shrugged, equally nervous.

"We aren't gonna eat you~ We just want to ask you some question~" all 10 males said in union. 

"Dudes, I know taekwondo" Amber said in English, out of nervousity. Siwon grinned at her "So do I, Amber" he replied to her statement. Amber groaned "Donghae hyung and Jonghyun hyung, you shouldn't do this, or you're gonna get it from your dino youngest later" she continued.

Donghae and Jonghyun looked at each other and chuckled " You can't fight us if we're both on the same side" they teased. Amber glared at her hyungs "You'll see later then" she said creepily. Oh, they are so gonna regret it later. 

"Um...Amber, we have more serious problems here. They are being agressive!" Krystal screamed at the top of her lungs as one of the males tackled her to the ground and tickled her. Tickle?.....Tickle?....Amber glanced at Krystal, her eyes slowly got this flame in them. 

Sulli, Victoria, Krystal, Luna gulped. They knew what happened when someone acted cute in front of Amber. They also known the seriousness of tickling Amber. A tickle Amber would result everyone in...hell....

Unfortunately, nobody noticed that the five F(x) members were tensed. Krystal were giggling because of the tickling, but her mind was someone else, back to the past...the awful day after the Invincible Youth 2 filming where Amber got furious.

[Flashback]

The next day after Amber's outburst, Krystal went and asked Hyoyeon and Sunny about what happened earlier at the Invincible Youth 2 filming place when Amber was out of sight.

Hyoyeon and Sunny looked at each other and shook their heads in sync " It was terrible, Krystal-ah. Amber....We were just having fun and then Jinyoung suddenly thought of tickling. We don't know how she came up with it, but it just happened. And the thing is, the person that was next to her at that time, was Amber". They stopped there, but Krystal knew. She knew why already.

Tickling, was one of Amber's weak point. Amber told her that before when she just came to Korea. She warned Krystal to never ever tickle her, but at that time, Krystal didn't know why. But now she know. And she kept it a secret.

[Present]

Krystal remembered that time. And the secret that she kept for almost 6 years now. She looked over at the her 3 other groupmates beside Amber, making eye-contact with them, as they waited for the awful moment when someone started to tickle Amber. 

Meanwhile, Amber was seriously, as in really seriously, using her taekwondo skills on her hoobae and sunbaes.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hi! Another update is here! So you know, tickling is a fun thing, but I have to use this as the problem since I said before in another chapter about the memory at the F(x)'s dorm when Amber got angry.

Anyway! I had another idea for TOP, G-Dragon, and Amber's collaboration. I was thinking of Taeyang's Wedding Dress. What do you think? Good? Or bad? I thought that Amber could be the girl, and either TOP or G-Dragon can be the groom, and the one that is left be Taeyang that was in the video. What do you think? Comment fast fast fast! I need answer! 

THANKS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D