Chapter 21: The mere start of f(x)'s evilness

The Blue Moon

[Amber’s POV]

“Wait a minute…how did you know the full story?” G-Dragon hyung asked, looking at me with curiosity.

“Minho hyung” I answered, shrugging and he instantly sighed

“Oh dammit! I told him…” he trailed off and quickly replaced it with another sentence “Anyway, we don’t have to tell them if we don’t want to, right?” he smirked and I nodded in agreement.

I smiled, but it was quickly faltered when my members came into the room with identical devilish smirks on their faces.

“Now, this is an interesting case” Victoria unnie said and turned her attention to me “Amber-ah~you do know what you have to do, right/” she asked and I nodded my head hesitantly.

F(x) members must have slipped into the room without Bigbang or I noticing because when Victoria unnie spoke up, we were staring wide-eyed at the four girls.

“Un-“ I was interrupted by Krystal as she yanked me toward my members’ side because apparently, I was standing in the middle of the room, between Bigbang and f(x).

I stumbled a few steps backward and before I could fall down, Luna and Sulli each held one of my arms and keeps me steady.

“Unnie, are you okay?” they asked in unison and before I could answer them, once again, Victoria unnie was crossing her arms into a big X in the air

“Cameras, off!” she shouted and I swore to god that I heard the sounds of them dying.

“Unnie, guys, why are you doing this?” I asked quickly before I could be cut off again.

At my question, f(x)/my evil members seem to grow more frightening while Bigbang were still staring at us in disbelief, glancing back and forth from me to my members multiple times.

“Noona, waeyo?” Daesung hyung asked, hiding behind Bigbang’s maknae with an innocent face.

Suddenly, Victoria unnie, Krystal, Luna, and Sulli burst out laughing. 3 of the were rolling around like a buffalo while the other was laughing so hard that she had tears flowing down her face.

“Guys?” TOP hyung asked as he walked toward us slowly, but Sulli turned around and gave him a deadly glare

“Border line, oppa” Luna said in a stern voice

I eyed them as if they were crazy. I know that my members are pretty weird sometimes (or maybe all the times, in this case), but you know…time passed and I quickly become accustomed to their odd demeanor, sometimes even looking forward toward their reactions (making me seem like a crazy person, too)

But this is NOT the case this time.

This time around, they are just…*trailing away from my thoughts back to the real word, unfortunately*

“…The full story?” I heard G-Dragon hyung’s voice saying something while I snapped out of my world.

“What did you just say?” I questioned G-Dragon hyung, not showing that I wasn’t listening

G-Dragon hyung frowned at me.

“What?! I didn’t do anything illegal!” I exclaimed, putting both of my hands up in the air.

Sulli giggled at me “Unnie, we were just asking if you could tell us the whole story. Because Soojung-ah is mad at the fact that you only told her the ‘Beautiful Stranger’ part” she explained to me

I chuckled and patted Krystal’s back “Yah, Krystal. That was kind of the crucial part of this whole thing, you know. I mean…if I weren’t depressed enough about the break-up, then I wouldn’t even step foot into Dong-woo hyung’s party! And if I didn’t…”

“Then we wouldn’t have as much drama as we are having right now?” Krystal spoke for the first time with a smile on her face.

I glanced around the room, scractched my neck awkwardly before saying “Not really, but pretty much…so, yes…” I mumbled, hoping that she wouldn’t notice the awkwardness in my voice.

Andddddddddddd………she didn’t!

“Unnie, really?! So you told me the most important part?!” Krystal giggled before skipping off toward Sulli happily.

I sighed, shaking my head with a smile on my face. “I can’t believe people think that playful girl is an ice princess” I muttered and laughed.

[3rd person’s POV]

“Erm…Amber…? Little help here?” Taeyang whispered loudly, pointing toward G-Dragon, the only person beside Amber that knows the whole story.

Amber spun around and freaked out when she saw her unnir and Luna cornering G-Dragon while interrogating him about the story/nagging at him for not telling them the truth.

“Noona…I really didn’t meant to d-do that” G-Dragon stuttered as his eyes wandered around the room, not daring to look at the two girls’ dark eyes.

“Then who was the one that stated ‘we don’t have to tell them if we don’t’ want to’, oppa? I wondered who did that…Hmm…” Luna said slyly, before placing her eyes into G-Dragon’s eyes….forcefully while she waited for 30 seconds before…

“Oh, it’s you that said it G-Dragon oppa! Congratulation!” the younger black hair girl grabbed G-Dragon’s hands, moving them up and down with one of the brightest and wicked devil smile.

“Aniya” Amber interrupted, deciding on saving her collaboration partner before him faint.

“Aniya, G-Dragon hyung didn’t meant it that way. He said that because we didn’t want many people to know about the full story since it will cause a great commotion if leak out, even if accidentally” Amber explained reasonably.

“So that means that you don’t trust us, unnie?” Krystal and Sulli walked toward Amber, making Amber stepped backward toward where G-Dragon was. At least two people are better than one in their situation.

[TOP’s POV]

I chuckled when I saw Amber and Jiyong being cornered. It was funny, really, and yet I want to help them at the same time.

I looked up at the group again, not failing to notice the intertwined hands of Amber and Jiyong. A frown took over my face unconsciously and I felt a tingling pain in my heart.

What is this?

[Victoria’s POV]

“Noona, you should stop teasing Amber and G-Dragon. You wouldn’t want them to drop out of the collaboration!” a deep voice said beside me and I jumped up in surprised, only to see TOP looking at me with a…teasing smile.

“Oppa, why do you want to end it? I mean, I did saw you laughing a while ago!” Krystal said with a smirk “Or perhaps…” she stopped there and looked at me for permission.

I stared at my group’s maknae before gesturing for her to go on. What is she planning on saying if she needs permission from me?

“What do you mean?” TOP questioned Krystal with his eyes swinted in suspicion.

“I just wanna see if you want us to stop because you don’t want us torturing the love of your life…” Krystal paused, eyeing Amber “…right, Amber unnie?” she grinned at the two said people before she skipped away again, leaving a totally shock+stunned+confused+red face TOP and Amber behind. And yes, I said Amber because this involve her too….And she aren’t saying anything! Which is weird….’cause she would usually deny it offensively if we say something about someone liking her, or her liking someone, even if in an indirect way because she would usually get it before we even finish the sentence!....Weird….

I turned my attention over to TOP and gasped silently when I saw the cool and calm aura that he always possessed is replaced with an aura that said something like “I’m busted!”

I shrugged, thinking that I was just being delusional but when I was checking on Amber again, I noticed that the boy next to her, Bigbang’s leader, G-Dragon, was promoting a strong and dark aura as he looked between TOP and Amber, but mostly TOP because he was literally glaring at his hyung, having this look that said he want to murder his hyung…

I sighed again, wanting to hit myself for being too delusional, but once Luna nudged me while placing her eyes on the trio in front of us, and then made a heart with her hands, I immediately knew what she was indicating….

Haha, so I wasn’t being delusional at all! So I’m not that crazy as to actually imagine that…! ^^ But…wait a minute…does that means that the Topber avoiding each other eyes + G-Dragon having a jealous-like air around him means…

I glanced at Amber before I pulled her into a tight hug, patting her back comfortably.

“You’re finally…” I paused because of the emotions that just washed over me rapidly “Ah, finally…two guys by your side!” I whispered into her ear in a motherly way, inaudible to other people beside Amber and I.

“Unnie…what are you talking about? Of course there are two guys by my side!” Amber exclaimed, “I mean, I AM doing a collaboration stage with TOP hyung and G-Dragon hyung” she chuckled at me.

I laughed at the way that she was so naïve inside my head, before a spark of idea appeared inside my mind.

“Ah, collaboration special stage!” I yelled, startling the nine people in the room but especially Amber since she was extremely closed to me. “That’s it!” I grinned and ran out of the room after releasing Amber.

OMG, that’s it! I’m such a genius! If I do that then both of the dino-siblings issue and the full story of Amber and G-Dragon’s fateful meeting will be solved and told (not to the media, of course)

“Ah, maknae and Luna, leave them alone for now. We wouldn’t want them to be ruin for the show!” I smirked, stopping at the door for a few seconds before sprinting at my fastest speed toward Mr. Lee Soo Man’s room to informed the presidents about my idea. 

 

 


Mwahahaha! Another cliffhanger from me. :P Lol. So as you can see, f(x) are not just average devils, they are superior devils with evil minds. 

So anyway, anticipate the Dino brothers return in the next chapters! And hope that you have enjoy this chapter very much because that's just the middle part of F(x)'s leader's genius mind. And some last minutes addition to the performance too.

What do you think? Do you want Donghae and Jonghyun to surprised the group at their performance or just tell them before hand? Suspense or fun? Hmm..? Comment below and let me know! 

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wuv you~