Chapter 2

The Blue Moon

" Annyeonghaseyo Jessica, IU, Donghae oppa, Heechul oppa, Zhou Mi oppa" Victoria said, overcoming her shock and greeted them.

" Annyeonghaseyo Victoria" Zhou Mi smiled at her " How are you?" 

" I'm good. Thanks." Victoria replied and nudged Amber, who was standing beside her. Amber snapped out of her trance and grinned at them " Hello unnie, hyungs" she said, looking particularly at Donghae.

Donghae scoffed " Very funny, Amber"

" Unnie! Unnie!" Krystal squealed in the mid of everything, running/walking toward her sister and hugged her. " Hello Krystal" Jessica said, smiling.

Luna looked to her left and saw IU " IU? When did you get here? Why are you here? How did you get here?" she asked, shocking IU with her curiosity. " Oh, I just arrived." IU answered and was about to say something else, but stopped.

" Heechul oppa? What are you doing here?" Sulli questioned. " Uh...I'm...." Heechul stuttered awkwardly and looked at Donghae for help. Donghae cleared his throat " We brough something for the f(x) members" he said, moving aside so that Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal could see the big box that was behind them. 

"What's this?" Amber asked, pointing at the box. 

" You'll see when you open it later" Zhou Mi said. " We have to go. See you guys later" Jessica smiled at them and walked toward her dorm room. Heechul, Donghae, and Zhou Mi did the same thing while IU said good bye to Luna and went to her car. Victoria looked at the box " Help me carry the box into the living room, guys" she said. The members nodded.

5 minutes later, the box was in the middle of the living room, with the members surrounding it with curiosity. " Can we open it?" Luna asked. Victoria nodded and Luna went over and took off the cover. The members' eyes widened for the second time that day. Amber kneel down quickly and take a look at the treasure that was in there, her eyes twinkling. Victoria glanced at the box and sensed something. She pushed Amber out of the way gently and digged deeper into the box. At the bottom of the box, there was a big beef set that could feed 10 people. She pulled it out and show it to the other members

" Isn't this amazing?" Victoria asked.

" Unnie, can we eat this later?" Sulli and Krystal asked. Victoria nodded, approving the idea quickly. Meanwhile, Amber was collecting the stuff that had caught her eyes earlier. They were caps. Different styles, designs, colors caps. She picked up the caps and leaned against the sofa, trying every each one of them. When she was about to put another cap on her head, a piece of paper fell out. Amber looked at it, confused. She grabbed Luna's wrist and pulled her over. " Luna, look at this" she said, showing Luna the piece of paper. It said " Guess who?"

" Guess who?" Luna mumbled " It isn't from the oppa and unnie and IU?" she questioned. What Luna said caught Victoria, Sulli, and Krystal's attention. " What do you mean by that?" Krystal jumped in, taking the paper away from Luna's hand. She looked at the piece of paper and passed it on to Sulli and Victoria. 

" If this isn't from the unnies, and oppas, then who could it be from?" Sulli asked her older members. 

" Well, whoever this is from, they sure do know about our wishes" Amber said, pulling out two identical dresses, but with different colors and gave it over to Krystal and Sulli. They gasped " Isn't this the newest outfit that just came out? Oh my gosh!" Sulli and Krystal squealed in delight, jumping up and down. Amber just rolled her eyes at them and continued to play with her caps. 

" This person knows a lot about us. But we don't know anything about them? That's so not fair"

" How did the sender know about me liking caps though?" Amber asked out loud. The members just stared at her. " Amber, if there is anyone at SM Entertainment that doesn't know about you liking caps, then that person must not like socializing." Krystal said and Sulli nodded, agreeing with her.

" Everyone knows about it? Are you sure?" Amber sounded surprised. " of course everyone know about it, unnie. you and donghae oppa always go shopping together and whenever you two come back, there has to be some sort of caps inside your shopping bag" Sulli told them what she saw. Amber smiled cheekily at Sulli " How did you know I went shopping with Donghae 'hyung'?" she said, although she knew herself that half of SM Entertainment probably know that because of how often the family socialize with each other. 

" Wait, if the dresses were what we are going shopping for, are we still going to go shopping later?" Luna interrupted the caps' talk, a little bit worried. Victoria glanced at Luna, then at Amber. She smirked " Of course we are still going to go shopping. I need to buy something at the store" and with that sentence, Amber literally froze. " Amber, you're still going right?" Victoria gave Amber a smile.

[Amber's POV] 

How did Victoria unnie know I didn't want to go shopping? How did she know that? Is she a mind reader or something? I really don't want to go shopping now. I thought we didn't have to go anymore. I sighed silently 

" Victoria unnie, of course I'm still going with you guys" I said, kind of bitter. And then I saw Victoria unnie grinned. OMG, did she planned this?

[3rd person POV]

About 3 hours later at 1 P.M., the F(x) members were at the mall. There was at least more than 4 bags on the arms.

Amber stopped walking all of a sudden " Victoria unnie~ can we please go eat?" she asked, her stomach grumbling. 

" One more store and we will go eat" Victoria said with a straight face, although she was pretty much laughing in the inside. " No no no unnie, I wanna eat" Amber whined. Luna gave Victoria a look, meaning that they should stop teasing Amber.

" Alright. Let's go!" Victoria smiled.

As they were walking toward a restaurant, Amber was just walking beside them, her eyes seem lifeless because of the hunger. She bumped into a tall guy accidentally because she was not looking at where she was going " Sorry" she said to the guy and walked ahead of the rest of her members quickly, embarrassed because of her mistake. The guy pulled the cap that he was wearing down more, hiding his face, and that action did not slipped away from Krystal's hawk eyes. 

Krystal nudged Sulli " Hey Sulli, look at that guy that Amber unnie bumped into" she whispered to Sulli.Sulli turned around and observed the guy quietly " He looked kind of like an idol. I don't know" she shrugged. " An idol?" Krystal mumbled.

[Krystal's POV] 

An idol? Now that I think about it, he does look like an idol and a model at the same time. The way he walked, and also when he was trying to hide his face. He seem very familiar, but I can't remember him. I know I had seen him from somewhere before. Also his hair. The hair seem fairly rare. Blue-greenish, is there a male idol that dyed there here blue-greenish and is very tall? 

I was thinking and thinking about the guy until someone pulled me to my right. I opened my eyes and saw myself inside a restaurant.

" Sit down" Sulli said to me and I did what she said. After a while, a waiter came and we ordered our food. While we were eating our food, I noticed that the table was deadly silent. I frowned " Why are you guys so silent?" I asked them. Then I saw Luna and Amber glanced at Victoria unnie. She seem troubled. What happened while I was daydreaming?

" Well you see, I got a call from Mr. Lee Soo Man just now and he said that we have to go meet him right after our meal. He sounded serious over the phone and it kind of scared me. He also said something about doing a project. It started today" Victoria explained. The other members didn't seem that surprised. I guess they heard it already while I wasn't paying attention. Oh well, work is work.

[Amber's POV] 

When I heard Victoria unnie talked to Mr. Lee Soo Man, I thought she was just joking, but then just now when she explained it to Krystal, she looked so serious and...so troubled. I guess this is a big project we are talking about.

" But, isn't today our day off?" I heard Krystal asked. That reminded me. It IS our day off today, so why do we have to go to the company. I sat there, wondering about a  few things while eating my food. They don't taste good at all to me anymore. 

" This thing doesn't make any sense" I said, putting my fork down " I felt like someone was watching us, you know. And all the weird things that happened today, if you know what I mean"

What I said seem to have caught my members' attention. They stopped eating all at once and just sat there, dazing off into the mystery. 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! Big Bang will appear in the next chapter. Please anticipate! I hope everyone like this chapter. Please comments because I would love to read them!