Chapter 10

The Blue Moon

Everyone, please read what I have to say at the end of this chapter. It's very important!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

F(x) and Big bang were standing in front of the President of SM Entertainment and the President of YG Entertainment.

"Do you know that you will be collaborating with each other" Both group nodded.

"Do you know you guys will be practicing and spending time together to get to know more about each other?" both group almost nodded but they stopped midway.

[Amber's POV]

"We will be practicing with each other and posibly spending every moment we could with each other?" I asked the presidents, shocked. No! No, I don't want this to happen. I don't want to be spending time with him. He caused my injury. No!

Mr. Lee Soo Man and Mr. Yang Hyun Suk nodded and there was a really long pause before chaos took over the office.

"We will be spending time with oppas~ Sweet!" I heard Krystal and Sulli said. Leave it to them to fangirl. 

"So, I have to collaborate with my more-of-enemy-than-a-friend. Great" I mumbled, sighing. I saw G-Dragon hyung looked at me from the corner of my eyes when I said that. I looked over at him and he turned his gaze away from me immediately.

More questions and comments exploded from everybody.

"HOW wll we collaborate though?" TOP-hyung asked the presidents. At the question, I remember that there are different ways to do collaboration. Man, it seem like everybody beside TOP-hyung forgot about that.

"Ah, good question, TOP-ssi. You guys will be pair together base on your style and roles. But, you will also perform together as a whole group for about 2 songs. Also, there might be a 2 boys 1 girl, or 2 girls 1 boy situtation that will happen, so beware. And the good things for you, is that you get to decide on the songs you want to sing. You guys will also come up with your own clothing styles, and choreography. You will have 3 months to get ready for the opening ceremony and also, of course, entertain your guests with your performance. Your fans will be there, I'm sure, but there will also be famous celebrities, Korea's most experienced and top stars that will visit you guys and checked out your performance on that day, so try your best. Your performance will not only effect the company, but also yourselves. So, F(x) and Big bang, Hwaiting! You're dismiss" the two presidents took turn explaining and when they finish, they took big breaths of air.

F(x) and Big bang nodded, bowed and stepped outside. Their managers were waiting for them.

" Your collaboration will start 2 days from now, so be wise and rest well"

[G-Dragon's POV] 

When our manager came to get us, I was so glad. Don't get me wrong, though. I like being with F(x), but being ignore by Amber was a little bit...too extreme. We got into the car that was outside SM Entertainment building and started to go back to our dorm.

Once all the members had said down, they started discussing about the collaboration. Manager said that the company had cancelled most of our schedule so we can rest. I turned to the members

"Um...how will we collaborate with F(x)? I'm very worry. And...." I started.

"And what?" Seungri asked.

"And...I think I'm in very bad term with Amber right now. What am I gonna do if I'm pair with her?" I asked.

Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, and TOP hyung nodded at my question, understanding what I mean. "G-Dragon hyung, why did you pick a fight with Amber then?" Daesung asked me back.

I shrugged. But really, what I did was pretty childish. 

"In my opinion, you should apologize to her the next time you see her, Jiyong, or else she is going to ignore you forever" Taeyang hyung said. I know it already, hyung. I'm planning on apologizing, but I don't know how.

"And in case you don't know how, you should go ask her member about what she like and give it to her while apologizing' TOP hyung advised me. Wow, is he a mind-reader? How did he know about that?

"No, I'm not a mind-reader, Jiyong, I just said what I think" TOP hyung continued. Okay, he really IS a mind reader. 

" What do hyungs and Seungri and Daesung think she like?" I asked them. 

"TOP hyung, I don't think he should actually ask any of the F(x) members. I'm sure that the F(x) members will get too excite and tell Amber accidentally" Taeyang frowned " And you wouldn't want that to happen, Jiyong, since this is suppose to be a 'surprise' thing" 

"Then who should I ask?"

"Key-ssi, Donghae-ssi, Jonghyun-ssi, or someone from within the company beside F(x). I'm sure they know a lot about her since she have such a easy-going and friendly personalioty. She probably made a lot of friends" Daesung nodded, smiling.

"Omo, you're right. Thanks hyungs, and Daesung, maknae" I grinned, leaning against my chair and thought about how I'm going to surprise her.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Hi everyone.I'm finished with the triple updates. I hope you will enjoy these 3 chapters. Chapter 8.9, and 10. I wanna ask you guys about something. I need your opinions on these. Please answer them because I'm really stuck here.

1. Which songs should F(x) and Big bang sing? You guys can pick 6 songs that suit them the best. Thanks.

2. What pairing should I do beside Top, Amber, and G-Dragon? There are Victoria, Luna, Sulli, Krystal, Seungri, Daesung, and Taeyang left. Please pick your favorite pairings among them. 

3. Which songs that you chose from question 1 suit each of the pairing that you chose from question two? 

Thank you! And please answer the questions and vote on them. I'll pick the ones that got the most votes, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sincerely, Isellina.