Chapter 13: The stranger's memory

The Blue Moon

It's just another story....where we met again.

[The stranger's POV] 

Amber remembered me. She remembered me! I can't believe that I was that special to her. At that time when I saw her, I'll be honest, it wasn't the first time. I was no stranger to her either. 

I had met Amber again and again in several location, but I guess that was the most memorable time from all the time we had met. I know that we had met many many time before what happened at the park, but it seem like she doesn't remember much except the time when she was broken-hearted. 

Amber left a very deep impression in me. She had actually helped me up from the ground, pulling and supporting me so I would not fall down again. But she forgot all about it. I'm quiet sad, to tell you the truth, but I should have known I didn't left such a big impression on her.

She left a big impression on me. She was friendly, out-going, happy, always think in the positive side, have a lot of friends, sociable, loveable by everyone. She was everything that I was not at that time. I know I sound like a girl right now, but I don't care. She changed me completely. She was my light, my guardian angel, my dream, when she wanted to become friend with the cold, unfriendly me. She pulled me out of my cold exterior, my shell. She broke it with her shining soul and light.

I was a big mess at that time when I first met her. My grades were going downhill, and all the trust my friends had on me disappeared just because of one little mistake I made. My family almost left me, but they met her. Even though she didn't even know who I was at that time, she convinced my family, telling them that I must had gone through a great depression to acted like that. She didn't even know that things that I did, the things that disappointed people I love very much. But, she convinced them, she convinced them to not left me, to not leave me in this madness I was going through, and she succeeded. My family stayed with me through it, convinced that I was just going through my difficult time to adulthood. I was. I had seen many teens fall apart when they came of age when I was small. I didn't even think I would actually be one of them someday, but I became one of them. School was a problem to me, but so was my group of friends. While they concentrate on being themselves, I tried to change them and myself. I thought that my group of friends were at the bottom of the social circle and that we were outcasts. What I didn't know at that time, was that my friends know that already, but they didn't care. When I betrayed them, they told me what I should have known all along. "True friends don't care about what you are on the outside, they care about the real you. They don't mind if you make mistakes and show your weakness to them, because everyone have their own weakness, and we should appreciate that. Weakness can become strength if you know how to use it. And friends are the same. Real friends support you and stay beside you when you're having a hard time." 

I was crushed. Once realization hit me hard in the face, it was to late to say sorry. I had gone too far to go back now. But, my family stayed with me, because of her. I wanted to thank her, but I didn't know her name. I wanted to thank her for everything she did. Even though I didn't know her name, and even though she doesn't know mine either, she keep on saying, to me, that I shouldn't give up. She told me "Stay strong. There are people that are with you. You're not alone.". She didn't know how much she had helped me when she said that. 

Amber was like a dream, an angel that appeared in my life. I would never be able to forget about her, for as long as I live. She saved me. Saved me from a place called 'hell'. I was plunged into it, but she pulled me out with her light. 

I hope that she will remember someday. Remember that she was the one that saved me, and I was the one that stayed by her side, anonymously, when she was heartbroken.

Even though I tried so hard to find her, I couldn't. But now I know her. Now I know, that she is someone that is close to me. I know that she at least remember about one of the memories we had together. 

I'm very glad that I could work together with her, even though I can't reveal to her about who I really am. I will stay by her side, until the day that this ended.

[3rd person's POV]

TOP, Amber, and G-Dragon were trying to sing "Beautiful Stranger". The raps part were divide into two, for G-Dragon and TOP. The singing part was, of course, given to Amber since they want to show the fans Amber's melodic voice. (I'm so sorry if G-Dragon and TOP don't have much part. I just want to see how it is...with them...you know :D. And they do have some singing part, some, not sure.)

[G-Dragon]
It’s Just Another Story sarang-ha-ge dwaeh-sseo A-ha han ibangin
Yeah And It’s All About Me eotteohke nareurihaeshikyeoya hal-ji
Uh jeo meolli geomeun geurimja neol mannandamyeon sucheon gillo naneun tallyeo-ga
Haha gaseume chongsori-ga Bang chulbarhae neol hyang-han Race Right Now

[Amber]
Beautiful Stranger keodaran du nune ppajyeo
ontong shinbiroun gamjeong keu eoneo nan mameul yeo-reo
Beautiful Stranger saramdeu-reun marhae You’re Dangerous
nae-ga paraboneun neoreul keudeu-reun jeonhyeo boryeo haji anha No-


Gipeun chimmuk so-ge damkyeojin iyagi dareun moseub tto dareun sesangeseo on neo
gin soneul ppeodeo nal parabomyeon ni-ga i-nneun goseuro hamkke deryeo-ga jwo

[Amber, TOP, G-Dragon]

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohohoh

[TOP]
nae yeope ho-gishimiran a-i nal bureumyeo ttaradanyeo From Morning To Night
neol talmeun kkumkwah hyeonshilye kwehri sanggwahneop-seo modu deullyeojwo I’m ready
nasseon saram neomu nasseon uri sa-i ara-ga-go shipeo keu kamyeon gipsugi
keu eoneu mugeoun munira haedo
I’ll Keep It Open So That We Can Talk A Little More

[Amber]
Beautiful Stranger tumyeong-han yeong-honye Angel
sonkkeut jeonhaejineun eumseong keu eumseong shimjangeul hollyeo
Beautiful Stranger keudeu-re-ge neon Mysterious
ihae-hal su eom-neun ni-ga duryeowo keujeo mi-reonael ppuniya No-


Gipeun chimmuk so-ge damkyeojin iyagi dareun moseub tto dareun sesangeseo on neo
gin soneul ppeodeo nal parabomyeon ni-ga i-nneun goseuro hamkke deryeo-ga jwo

[Amber, TOP, G-Dragon]

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohohoh

[G-Dragon]
Hey There Don’t Be Shy nae-ge marhaebwah nae nuneul barabwah
[Amber] Beautiful Stranger
mangseo-rijima soneul jababwah nareul deryeo-ga
[G-Dragon] Beautiful Stranger
neodo ara nan geudeul-kwahn talla nae nuneul barabwah
[Amber] Beautiful Stranger
urin idaero chigeum keudaero
[Amber] isang-haji anha No-

[Amber]
saekkkal eom-neun biteul ta-go jeo meolli dareun moseub tto dareun sesangeseo on neo
keuge eodi-deun nan junbidwaehisseo ni-ga i-nneun goseuro hamkke deryeo-ga jwo

[Amber, TOP, G-Dragon]

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger 

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
[Amber] ni-ga i-nneun goseuro hamkke deryeo-ga jwo

Uhohuhohoh [G-Dragon] Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh [TOP] Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh [Amber] Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohohoh

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Annyeonghaseyo! I'm sorry that I keep on skipping days for an update even though I said I would update very single day. I'm so sorry! So here's the part, the memory of the stranger and the song that was divide into three parts. And you must have notice that I don't really write about the other groups. Some of you must have want some interaction between the other members, but I would have to restrict to only Amber, TOP, and G-Dragon practice room because well...I'm kinda out of idea. But, no worry! Topber and Gdber have a lot of ideas for me already. I'm just slow to update. So sorry! 

Who do you think the stranger is? Do you think the parts in the song suit each of them? Comment and Subscribe! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D