Chapter 4

The Blue Moon

The hints: 

1. They are a boys' group

2. You had met one of them in a very unexpected circumstance before

3. They had debuted for more than 4 years already

4. They had gone on Running Man as a whole group

5. They are a five members group

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

The F(x) members read the hints inside their head silently and when they are finished, they just looked up and stared at each other blankly.

Luna shook her head, snapping out of it " Is it Shinee?" she asked her groupmates. They thought for a while before Sulli shook her head " I don't think so unnie. So far, I think only Minho oppa had gone on Running Man before" 

" FT Island? Mblaq? Big Bang?" Victoria mumbled, saying all the names of the boys' groups that she know with five members in them and had debuted for at least 4 years.

Amber sighed, leaning against the wall with hers arms crossed in front of her chest. Krystal sat down on a chair nearby " Big Bang? Big Bang is the most reasonable one." she told her unnies. 

" Why are they the most reasonable one?" Sulli chirped in. " Because apparently, they fit in all of the description." Krystal answered.

" Victoria unnie, let me see the hints again" Amber muttered. Victoria gave the paper to Amber, totally confused. Amber looked at the hints carefully, one by one. " Hey Krystal, maybe you're right" she said in English.

Krystal nodded " Big Bang is obviously a boys' group and they have five members. They debuted in 2006, which is more than 4 years. And, when I went on Running Man before, I saw the episodes of Running Man. And I mean, all of them. Big Bang appeared on episode 84 and 85 as a whole group. Plus, you know the incident before on stage where G-Dragon sunbaenim and you got picked to do a rap together by lottery?" she said with a smirk in English. 

Amber looked up at Krystal " Yah, you don't have to mention the last one. But yes, that was what I was thinking of too" she switched back to Korean. Victoria, Luna, and Sulli stared at them " Hey, talk in Korean. Some of us here can't understand what you're saying!" Luna exclaimed.

Krystal laughed " Mianhe unnie." she grinned and looked at Amber " Wanna tell her?". Amber nodded " We think that the senders are Big Bang members"

" Big Bang? You're sure?" Victoria asked. Amber nodded and began to explained the reasons why Big Bang should be the senders in Chinese while Krystal explained to Luna and Sulli in Korean. 

" Ah! I get it now!" Sulli squealed in happiness.

" Me too" Luna smiled. For Victoria though, it took a while since Amber couldn't possibly convince her that it really was Big Bang so she just switch to Korean, hoping the other members could help her.

" But, they are from a different company! How could they be involve in a project with us?" Victoria shook her head in disbelief. Amber just froze. That she didn't expected.

" Mr. Lee Soo Man didn't say that the senders would be from SM Entertainment" Krystal said, helping Amber " And so, Big Bang is the one. I'm pretty sure". Victoria considered that for a while before nodding " Oh okay. Now I get it." she smiled slightly.

Amber sighed with relief. " So now, how about we go home and think about it a little more, or not think about it at all while relaxing? And Victoria unnie, you promised a meat feast!" Amber yelled cheerfully. 
" Oh right! The feast! Unnie, let's hurry home. We can tell Mr. Lee Soo Man tomorrow!" Sulli jumped up and down. Clearly, this was already too much excitement for a day already. Luna and Krystal cheered loudly and the others joined in soon after.

*2 hours later* 

The F(x) members were in front of the sofa again, continuing the drama that they left unattended this morning. It was 7 P.M. right after they finished dinner and washing the dishes.

(Knock knock knock) came from the other side of the door. Amber's eyes widened " Oh no please no. We already have enough for the day" she pleaded. 
" Go open the door Amber. It might be someone important" Victoria ordered Amber, who was closest to the door yet again, while her eyes still glued to the screen. On the screen, Minho and Sulli was about to kiss. [5,4,3,2,1] Amber thought before the squealing of the others girls were heard. 

" Knew it" Amber said under her breath and went to opened the door. The moment the door was opened, Amber's legs lost its strength and she fell onto the ground. 

[Big Bang's POV] 

We were standing outside of F(x)'s door, waiting for it to be open. Apparently, Mr. Lee Soo Man had heard F(x)'s discussion about the senders, and so he had called us right away to inform us. After we got the call, G-Dragon said that we should pay F(x) a visit, so this was why we are standing in front of their door.

The door creak opened, revealing Amber. Once she saw us, she plopped down onto the floor.

G-Dragon's eyes widened " Amber-ssi?" he said worriedly. Amber just looked up at G-Dragon and then at the rest of us. " Oh god, could this day get any better?" she muttered. G-Dragon's voice seem to have caught the other girls' attention because we didn't hear any more squealing from them. Yes, we heard they loud and clear when the door opened. We didn't even know what happened inside, but we cringe because of it, literally. 

Victoria stood up " Oh, hello G-Dragon ssi. How are you?" she asked politely and tried to help Amber up, but it seem like whatever strength Amber had disappeared the instant she saw us. 

T.O.P smiled at Victoria, bowing slightly " We're fine. Thank you very much" he said instead of G-Dragon, since he sense that G-Dragon was trying to help Amber to stand up. Seungri, Daesung, and Taeyang waved their hands at the other F(x) members. By now, all 10 of us were crowded on either side of the door. 

" Here, let me help you up" G-Dragon said, offering Amber his hand. Amber looked at his hand and then at Victoria. She finally took it and G-Dragon put one arm around her waist while his other hand grasped her hand and he picked her up. Wow, we didn't expected that. And the F(x) members didn't expected that either, because the 4 of them were giggling while Amber was blushing slightly. 

Amber bowed " Thank you very much G-Dragon ssi" she said and then she nudged Victoria. She whispered something into Victoria's ear before going inside the house, pulling Sulli, Luna, and Krystal with her, leaving only Victoria there. Victoria frowned a little but then she quickly put on a smile " Please come in, G-Dragon ssi, T.O.P-ssi, Taeyang-ssi, Daesung-ssi, and Seungri-ssi" she said, using formal language with us. After that, Victoria stepped inside and we followed her into the house.

[3rd person's POV]

When the Big Bang's members came into F(x)'s dorm, they discovered that most of the F(x) members, except Amber, was sitting around the dinner table, observing them. Only Amber was sitting on the couch like usual, continuing to watch the drama as if Big Bang's presence didn't bother her much.

Everyone was watching each other carefully. Big Bang was wondering what they should do while F(x) wondered if they should bring up the 'gift senders' topic.

" So G-Dragon ssi" Amber started, looking at Big Bang with a smile. She was comfortable. More comfortable than the rest of them. " Please don't use ssi. It made me old" G-Dragon joked.

Amber laughed lightly " Alright, G-Dragon hyung" she said. Big Bang's eyes widened when she said hyung, because that was the wrong word. F(x) were giggling, whispering to each other about how Amber just don't call people oppas that easily. Anyway, back to Amber.

" G-Dragon hyung, T.O.P hyung, Taeyang hyung, Daesung hyung, Seungri hyung, can you tell me the truth?" Amber asked bravely. Victoria glanced at Amber and then at Krystal, Sulli and Luna, motioning them to come over to her and Amber quickly. Big Bang heard the chairs being pushed and then they saw all 5 members of F(x) looking at them, and watching them. 

[G-Dragon's POV]

Oh god, all this looks is scaring me. I didn't know Amber was this tough. Man, how should I answered her question? Just then I saw T.O.P hyung nodded, and I think that was all Amber need for confirmation because she asked her next question.

" Are you the ones that bought us the gift?" 

I turned my head to T.O.P hyung, who was next to me. " You answer it" T.O.P hyung mouthed to me. " B-But..." before I could refused, Seungri stepped up " That was us. I didn't know you guys figured out so fast" he said, giving them his infamous grin. Then I saw, I swear to god I saw Amber's mouth pull up into a smirk. She stood up from the sofa and went inside her room, only to brought out the caps that we chose for her a few days ago. 

[Amber's POV] 

I smirked quickly after hearing Seungri's answer and went inside my room. I gathered the pile of caps that I got this morning and came outside, setting them down onto the couch. 

" Who picked these caps and the dresses for the maknaes?" I asked them. On the corner of my eyes, I saw G-Dragon and T.O.P tensed with their eyes on my new caps while Big Bang's maknae, Seungri, looked at the dresses. I laughed out loud and plopped onto the sofa " Krystal, you do know who they are right?" I asked her in English. Krystal smiled an evil smile at me, so I guess her evil maknae instinct had appeared yet again. " Of course, Amber unnie" Krystal replied to me in English. She grabbed Sulli's wrist and pulled Sulli closer to herself and whispered to Sulli something and almost immediately, the same smirk appeared on Sulli's face. God know who taught the maknaes to be so....intimating.

I turned around to looked at Big Bang's faces, and you have to say that their faces looked priceless. They were wondering what was going on, I'm pretty sure. I stepped back and whispered something to Victoria unnie and Luna before stepping farther back to let the same age friends took the stage. 

Sulli and Krystal walked over to the Big Bang members and they each grabbed 2 members with them. Sulli grabbed Taeyang and Seungri while Krystal grabbed T.O.P and Daesung. They walked the Big Bang members over to the sofa and sat them down. Then they did the same thing to G-Dragon. 

" Oppas~ Thank you for the gift~" they said sweetly. Behind Victoria unnie, I shivered, getting the goosebumps. Even though I had been together with them for almost 4 years, I still couldn't get over their overly sugarly voices. 

Big Bang, I saw their hands turned into fists. It seem like I got allies. They thought the same things about Krystal and Sulli's voices. " See, I told you to never let the maknaes take over" I told them.

I think T.O.P is the most uncomfortable among the Big Bang members. I saw his face had mixed emotions and his knuckles just turned paler and paler. I walked over to him and tap his shoulder " Calm down, hyung." I said.

Krystal and Sulli continued with torturing them while I just watched. " Krystal, Sulli, I think they have enough already" Victoria said. Krystal and Sulli nodded before going over to Victoria unnie's side.

" Okay, now the real deal start..." Luna said, her kind face now had one of the grins too. Not the good deal one, but the bad and equally evil grin. Oh boy, this is going to be a long night. 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Hi everyone! Thank you for waiting! I hope you like this chapter. And well....I really didn't meant to make Krystal and Sulli and the rest of F(x) so....devilish, but it just happened to appeared into my mind at that moment. :P Subscribe and comment please!