Chapter 5

The Blue Moon

" And the fun begin" Victoria whispered. Victoria was standing on the side watching the other members the whole time with Luna, but it seem that she had decided to join in the fun. 

[Victoria's POV]

Since I think the other members are having a 100% fun time, they forgot about why we ask the question. I glanced at them, and in my eyes there were some meaningful looks, but it seem like nobody in F(x) got what I meant. Do I really have to take matter into my own hand? I hope I won't injure Big Bang too much.

[Amber's POV] 

Victoria unnie glanced around and there was this glint, a very....devilish glint. I shuddered and look at the boys that were sitting on the sofa, their hands on top of their laps. Man, I don't think they will be able to go home until we get all the answers and knowledge they have out of them. Sorry hyungs, but this is F(x). Once you're caught, you can't get out until we release you.

I pat T.O.P hyung shoulder understandingly and walked over to my members that were on the other side of the couch. Should I just stay back? Or should I help my members? Or should I help Big Bang? 

[TOP's POV]

Amber patted my shoulder and gave me an understanding look. I frowned. What was going on? 

" Hey um...can any of you explain why Luna-ssi and Victoria-ssi said all of that?" Seungri asked. Good job, maknae. You just have to bring up the almost forgotten topic, almost. 

Victoria and Luna looked at each other, and their eyes *sparkly sparkly*. " We just want to ask you some question" Sulli said with a sweet smile on her face. I then saw Amber picked up one of the caps that we gave her and put it on her head. Hey! It's the cap that I chose for her. I smiled unconsciously. 

[G-Dragon's POV]

Amber picked up a cap from the pile and put it on top of her head. I frowned slightly. That was the one that TOP-hyung choose. Pick that black one Amber, that Amber one! 

TOP-hyung smiled. TOP-hyung smiled...TOP-HYUNG SMILED? 

I think TOP-hyung is going to be question first, since I saw Krystal noticed the smile on his face, and the frown on my face? Wait a minute, she saw me frown? Oh no, not good. I backed up against the sofa more, my palm feeling sweaty. 

" TOP-oppa, G-Dragon oppa~" Krystal called our names " Why did the both of you have opposite kind of expression just now?" 

I felt TOP hyung tensed up. Krystal sure aren't losing to Seungri whenever he want something. 

I was so obssessed with my thought that I didn't know that I was being pull off the couch by Victoria-noona. I opened my eyes wide and tried to sit down on the couch again " Um...why are you pulling me up?" I asked nervous. 

"What kind of project are we going to collaborate together after this?" Victoria noona asked. Daesung and Taeyang were trying to fixed their caps, and so, when Victoria noona asked the question, their caps slipped out of their hands and fell off their head. I guess they must be shocked.

I looked up at Victoria noona with innocent and blank eyes " What are you talking about, noona?" 

"Oh, don't do this to me, G-dragon ssi. You know exactly what I'm talking about" Victoria noona said, smiling.

" But I don't know what you're talking about at all, noona" I said, my hand goes to TOP hyung and I pinched him, asking for help.

[3rd person's POV]

" Victoria unnie, you think they are the one that Krystal was talking about too? The ones that we are collaborating with for the 'big' project that Jessica unnie overheard?" Amber asked. Victoria nodded in reply " Who else would there be if it's not Bigbang?" 

Meanwhile on Big Bang side. The members' faces are extremely gloomy, and dark. TOP stood up from the couch " Excuse me, Victoria-ssi, but we will get going. It's already 8:30 P.M. and I'm afraid that the dorm's gate will be close if we stay any longer. G-Dragon stood up too and bowed at them, followed by Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung. Then they marched out the door in a straight line. When they passed Amber, Amber lifted off her cap and gave G-Dragon and TOP each a wink for some reason. 

After the Big Bang members were out of the room, there was an awkward silent inside the F(x) dorm room before Amber pressed the 'play' button on the computer and music bursted into the room.

" Unnie, you didn't have to be so extreme. We could have get more information or confirmation from them if you went slowly" Luna complained. Victoria giggled " Oh c'mon, we're gonna find out early tomorrow morning anyway, so just let the suspense keep on going." she said calmly.

Sulli and Krystal plopped down onto the mat " It was nice of the oppas to bought us gift~" Sulli smiled and Krystal cheered. Amber was on the Internet, looking for random stuff when something caught her eyes.  

"SM Entertainment new amusement park" Amber mumbled to herself, unaudible to the rest of F(x). " Now what is this?" she clicked her tongue, interest was building up inside her. " This time, this thing, is gonna be gigantic and internationally" 

 

 

So, how was it guys? I'm sorry if the chapter is short and boring. I just want to put some hints for the next few chapters, you know. Comment and subscribe!