Chapter 11

The Blue Moon

[F(x)'s POV]

We followed our manager into our car. All of us were having different expressions on our faces. We stepped inside the car. Victoria and Luna were behind their manager, also the driver. The backseat were big enough for 3 people so Amber, Sulli, and Krystal sat there. Amber was well....squeezed between the same-age friends. 

"Yah, why do I have to sit here?" Amber scowled, getting up to move over to the side, but Krystal stretched her arm out and blocked her unnie's path.

"Aniya unnie. You have to stay here. We want you hear what you think!" Sulli squealed. 

Victoria and Luna turned around to the 3 girls at the back. " Ne, Amber. What do you think about the collaboration?" Victoria asked.

Amber shooked her head sadly " Bad, unnie. It's very bad. Even though the idea is good, us and Big Bang have a big different. There is no way am I gonna get along with their leader, as you already know"

"But unnie, you were getting along fine before you tripped and 'fell' into TOP-OPPA's arm! TOP-oppa, unnie! TOP-oppa! How does it feels like?" Luna giggled.

Victoria looked at Luna " Aish Luna, why are you thinking so much?" she asked. Krystal and Sulli smiled evilly at the mention of TOP-oppa. 

"Unnies~ what do you think the oppas think about what happened??" they asked, grinning. Victoria tilted her head, Luna closed her eyes, deep in thought, while Amber just grunted " Why would you wanna know about their...thoughts? I mean, it is just a fall~" 

"It's so not JUST a fall, unnie~" Krystal whined. Amber frowned " Don't even try aegyo on me, Soojung. You know what happened last time you did that to me". When Amber said that, the car was suddenly dead quiet. And here it was, another memory that none of the other members want to remember. 

*Flashback*

It was just a typical rainy Thursday afternoon when 4 out of 5 of the F(x) were at home. Sulli, Krystal, and Luna were sitting on the couch, huddled together because of the coldness while watching TV. Their eldest unnie, Victoria, was around the kitchen, making hot and warm soup, along with some delicious side dishes for their dinner. Amber wasn't there. She was at her filming site for Invincible Youth 2.

Victoria sighed, finishing the last dish and placed it on the table. She took off her apron, throw it into the hook and walked over to the other members. "Amber must be suffering greatly right now. When it rained last time when I was on Invincible Youth, and it was so hard that the house roof make huge raindrops sound. I wonder wha-", the door opened with a big sound, cutting off Victoria's word. The members froze and glanced over to the door, a little bit scared.

Amber appeared in F(x)'s sight, thoroughly wet. Her usual neat boyish hair was now drenching downward because of the raindroplets. Her shirt was hugging her body tightly while the jacket outside her was just....amazingly torn. She walked into F(x)'s dorm, passing by the living room and the members without even a second glance and into her own room, slamming the door shut. 

The 4 F(x) members stared at Amber before going back to the door, wondering about who was going to close that before the rain flood the dorm. But, F(x)'s manager peeked into the room, afraid to go inside.

Victoria stood up "Oppa, you can come in" she said, holding the door for him. When the manager was inside, he looked around nervously "Amber isn't here?" he asked.

"Amber-unnie went into her room already" Luna replied to his question, in which he sighed in relief. As Victoria closed the door and came back to the couch, F(x)'s manager plopped down onto the door. He wasn't wet like Amber. He was very dry, looking fine, except for his expression of course.

"Oppa, what happened to unnie?" Sulli questioned. The manager looked up and sighed. "Something bad happened at filming site. I don't really know what because I wasn't there when it happened, but when I came there, the director told me to take Amber home. And to tell you the truth...that was the first time I saw Amber so...furious"

Krystal shook her head in disbelief " No way, Amber unnie is angry? Big news!" 

Victoria nodded, agreeing with Krystal " That was the first time ever that I saw her come back to the dorm with such a gloomy and depressed face. I wondered what happened at the filming site"

Luna tilted her head from side to side "Um...unnie, could it be that...someone tickled Amber unnie without stopping even though she asked them to stop?" Luna asked worriedly. 

F(x)'s manager looked lost "How can tickling make someone mad? People are suppose to burst into laughter when they are tickle" he said, having a puzzling look on his face.

Sulli shuddered "O-Oppa, you wouldn't wanna know" she shivered again " Amber-unnie could become very scary when she is ticklish. She is very sensitive about that." 

Krystal smiled "Oppa, unnies, how about we go and try to ask her what happened? I mean...it couldn't be that bad. She might just have a one-moment-of-furiousness and might be embarrassed and are just waiting for us to come and ask her!"

Victoria looked at Krystal and gave her a thumb up "Let's go see her. She might even be drawing the horizon right now"

The F(x) members and their manager stood up, walking over to Amber's room. When they were standing right in front of Amber's room, they heard sobs. But then a few moment later, the sobs became cry of anger, and then shouting, and then screaming. They backed away a little, scared that Amber would just burst out of the room in a matter of second, but she didn't. They looked at each other and shrugged, before trying to listen to what is happening again. 

Amber was inside her room, the things on her desk flew everywhere, and her dogs were pretty much whining and hiding under the beds. When Amber threw a pillow harshly and forcefully at the door, the door bursted open and seeing a chance, Amber's dogs ran out of the room.

The F(x) members were listening and they suddenly heard a loud bang against the door, then some creaking, and saw Amber's dogs crawled out. Luna smiled when she saw the dogs and picked them up, petting them lightly. 

Krystal walked slowly into her unnie's room "Amber?" she said in English. Amber turned around toward Krystal. She had changed into a different type of clothes and looked fresh already, but the things in her room....are somewhat....not fresh.

"What do you want?" Amber asked, her eyes were piercing through Krystal and the thick wall behind her. Man, if she had laser eyes, she could have just kill the people that were all the way across the building. 

Krystal smiled " Unnie~" she changed into Korean "You should calm down. Being angry is not fun at all. Buing buing~~~~" she did an aegyo. And oh dear, did she not know what was going to happen next. 

The instant Krystal did her aegyo, Amber's eyes turned into flame and she picked up a pillow, gripping on the thing tightly "Out! Please get out!" she shouted, startling both Krystal and the people outside. Krystal should have been hurted, but she wasn't, because she knew that something have to be so serious as to get Amber to be so furious, and talk in English at the same time. Usually, when Amber had her little chilidsh tantrum, she would just speak Korean so all of her members could understand her, but today it wasn't little. Heck, it isn't a big problem either. It's just a you-better-calm-Amber-down-before-the-Earth-die-in-her-hand  type of problem.

Krystal turned around and walked outside quickly, closing the door. She looked at her members, the frightened expression that she shouold have was replaced with a leave-her-alone-for-a-while look. The members nodded and went back to the living room together with their manager.

After a very long time, the F(x)'s rapper came out of her room happily, new clothes replaced the one that she had and her room was 'magically' back to normal again. She smiled at her groupmates and joined them for dinner. The F(x) members never knew what had caused their easy-going and calmed rapper to be so angry, but they never want to ask why either.

*End of Flashback*

"So you actually remember, hyung" Sulli mumbled. Amber smiled at her " Of course I do. I can't remember why I was like that either" she shrugged " Wasn't it as if someone possessed me?" she laughed at her own joke. However, the other members and the manager that was in the front just force their smiles at her. They really did thought that was the case, but...nevermind.

"Hey girls, we're here at the amusement park!" F(x) manager announced. All the F(x) members cheered and one by one load out of the car. But, there was a surprise waiting for them outside the car, and that was....

BIG BANG!

When Luna, the first one to step out, saw Big Bang, she fell backward dramatically, causing Victoria, Krystal, Amber, and Sulli to fell down onto the ground to, since they were trying to catch each other. Poor Sulli was at the bottom.

The Big Bang members' eyes widened and they instinctively ran over to their soon-to-be collaboration partners and tried to help them up. Daesung was the first one who pulled Luna up, followed by G-Dragon for Victoria, since he was too scared to even have eye-to-eye contact with Amber. Seungri and Taeyang went over to the maknaes and pulled them to the side, then lifted them up onto their feet.

TOP reached his hand down for Amber, smiling. Amber looked up at him curiously "Hyung, what are you doing?" she asked, thinking that it was kind of ridiculous.

"Helping a lady up" TOP replied, which made Amber blushed slightly. This was not noticed by everyone, except one person that had been watching the pair closely.

Amber laughed in replace of the awkwardness and took TOP's hyung, pulling herself up even without his help " Thanks TOP hyung" she smiled. 

That was when G-Dragon decided that he should see if Amber had forgive him or not. He walked up to her " Um..." he said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardness. If you didn't know better and was far away, you would have mistaken that he was going to confess to the girl of his dream. 

"Um...I just want to give you this" G-Dragon said, showing Amber a very unique and stand-out cap. Amber had never seen a cap like this before, but she was trying to hide her surprise. " I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I made a mistake. I hope you take this as an apology" he said in one go before shoving the cap into her hand and waited for her reaction. 

Amber was happy, of course, but it couldn't be help that her poker face helped her to not let her real emotions show on her face, therefore, G-Dragon couldn't tell if she had forgiven him or not, which is his purpose. She didn't say anything else before putting the cap on her head and covered it with her hoodie and walked over to her members.  

"Wow, he gave unnie a cap! Unnie's favorite kind too!" Luna squeaked not too loudly. Amber grinned " I know. Wasn't my acting and expressions good though? He didn't know that I like this kind of cap at all!" 

Krystal rolled her eyes " Unnie, your poker face really does come in use sometimes" she laughed. Amber hit Krystal's shoulder lightly " No no no, don't judge my face. You're making it sound like I'm...weird." 

Luna turned to Big Bang " Oppas, why are you here? I thought the collaboration was not until Monday?" she asked.

"The real collaboration is not until Monday, but we have to decide on our pairing first. The songs can wait for later" Taeyang answered, since Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon, was too surprised(?) or was it shocked(?) to say anything. 

"Then let's have fun first before deciding? Please unnies, oppas?" Sulli said with her aegyo, and luckily, Victoria was standing between the two to not let Amber see Sulli's aegyo.

"CRAZY RIDES! HERE WE COME!" The Big Bang and F(x) members yelled, running into the amusement park enthusiastically. 

(I'm gonna skip the whole rides thing since I really wanna get the pairings done. I had already planned out the next chapter and it's very interesting!)

The F(x) and Big Bang members were now inside F(x)'s dorm, once again. They were sitting on the floor, debating on who should be with who. 

"Unnie, we asked Seungri oppa about grouping with us and he said okay" Krystal and Sulli told their older unnies and oppas. Seungri nodded " I thought that the maknaes could be together, you know" he smirked. 

"Maknaes coalition? Oh no!" Amber said, making everyone in the room laughed.

"Daesung and Luna, do you guys want to be a pair?" TOP asked them, because he had informed the F(x)'s leader of the pair already. Daesung and Luna nodded eagerly. They were getting to know more and more about each other now, and they are becoming quiet closer.

"Taeyang and I can work together too, right Taeyang-ssi?" Victoria smiled, and Taeyang nodded happily. The remaining members are...G-Dragon, TOP, and Amber. 

"So....what happen now?" Amber asked, clueless. G-Dragon and TOP looked at each other, with the same kind of glint in their eyes.

"We're in the same group now, Amber! Let's have fun with each other!" TOP and G-Dragon said altogether cheerfully. Amber looked around " Unnie, how could you?" Amber said in broken Chinese. Victoria just grinned and waved happily.