Chapter 6

The Blue Moon

On the next day, F(x) walked into SM Entertainment building with happy and excited steps. Excited and happy were the exact words that could describe them that morning. When they woke up in the morning, which was 6:00 A.M., they didn't even feels sleepy or anything at all. 

" Annyeonghaseyo!" Sulli said cheerfully when F(x) passed SNSD's practice room. The SNSD unnies were surprised, so they just nodded pass. 

" Sulli, I think you're scaring them" Luna laughed heartily along with Victoria. When F(x) was about to pass Super Junior's room, " Hey guys, shouldn't we greet them since 3 of them did helped with the gift mystery?" Amber asked, remembering that Donghae, Heechul, and Zhou Mi were 3 out of the 5 that were at the F(x)'s door yesterday morning. 

" Yeah unnie. That's a good idea" Luna nodded. Amber grinned and opened the door " Annyeonghaseyo hyungs!" she shouted into the room, startling all the Super Junior's members.

Victoria, Luna, Krystal, and Sulli bowed at them " Annyeonghaseyo." they said. The Super Junior members glanced at them, frozen for a moment before they all bursted into laughter " Annyeonghaseyo Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal" Leeteuk smiled.

"Llama~" Donghae called sweetly which in reply, Amber smirked " Dino-hyung~" she said in the same tone. Donghae pouted when he heard that " Dino-hyung? Wae, Amber? Wae?" he whined like a child, seeming like he hate the nickname. " I know you like it, hyung~ Don't pretend that you don't~" Amber stuck her tongue out childishly at him and ran away before Donghae could chase after her.

" Sulli-ah~ How are you?" Heechul asked, walking over to his dongsaeng. " Heechul-oppa!" Sulli called, hurrying over to him " I'm good. How about you?" she asked while smiling cheekily. 

The other members of F(x) and Super Junior watched the four interactions while laughing.

Super Junior was wondering inside about the reason why F(x) was so hyper today. Usually, they just greet Super Junior good morning and then go to their own practice room, but today, F(x) took the effort to went inside the practice room and even stayed for a while. 

F(x) was thinking inside their head about the project they were going to do with Big Bang, and about how cute the Dino siblings and the brother-sister siblings look together. 

Meanwhile, Big Bang were inside Mr. Lee Soo Man's office, discussing about the project. 

[Big Bang's POV]

" I'm going to announce this publicly when F(x) come here and tell me about you guys. I'm giving you time to get ready." Mr. Lee Soo Man said, grinning slightly at us..

" Thank you, sir" Jiyong, or rather known as G-Dragon said, smiling. We know exactly what Mr. Lee Soo Man mean by ' getting ready'. It was suppose to have to meaning. We guess that he meant both of them, but we're not sure. 

Mr. Lee Soo Man laughed " You can go back now. Thank you for reporting this to me."

Big bang stood up and bowed at SM's president before marching outside. We walked to our practice room that was prepared for us. TOP and G-Dragon went and changed into their excersicing clothes while Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri sat on the floor, pondering for a moment. 

"Hyung, when do you think F(x) is going to tell Mr. Lee Soo Man about their prediction?" Seungri asked. Daesung shrugged while Taeyang said " Well, we'll know when Mr. Lee Soo Man make the public announcement" 

" Hyung is right" G-Dragon said, walking out of the changing room, followed by TOP " Do you think it's better if F(x) tell him later? I mean, I don't think I'm ready for that project yet. It's very....important, and big." 

TOP stared at the wall " What are you talking about? This project is pretty serious, but we had done much more. We're an international group, so we should feel that we're not ready. F(x) can tell him whenever they want, but I doubt it will be today." TOP said reasonably. 

" But TOP hyung, how do you know?"  Daesung asked " How do you know they won't tell Mr. Lee Soo Man today?". TOP shrugged, being mysterious again. 

"Let's forget this thing for now and practice. We ARE here to practice, and not discuss about thing" G-Dragon encouraged his groupmates " We have a comeback to do!"

We stood up and cheer " Hwaiting!" before turning on the music and started on our new choreography.

[3rd person's POV] 

Inside Super Junior room, the members of both F(x) and Super Junior were having a party. They were dancing, singing, and playing to random music that was turn on by Super Junior's manager. Yes, Super Junior's manager was there, after getting Super Junior's schedules.

After a while, Victoria plopped down onto the door " We should get going, Amber, Luna, Sulli, Krystal. We have to start learning our new choreography" she reminded her members. The music stopped right when Victoria said that. 

"Girls, we don't have a lot of time to practice, so we should hurry up" F(x)'s manager appeared and nagged them to go back to their practice room. 

"Let's hurry and go then. Dino-hyung is getting aggressive here" Amber chuckled and moved away from Donghae and toward the door. She waved after saying something with her hands to him, and disappeared into the hall. Victoria followed the F(x)'s rapper right after and they both entered their own respective practice room. Luna, Sulli, and Krystal hurriedly said good bye to their sunbaes and followed their unnies. 

"Hey, i was wondering if you guys think the F(x) members are too hyper?" Sungmin asked. Eunhyuk nodded " They surely are hyper. But I think Donghae is getting more and more hyper after this because of Amber" he laughed. Donghae pouted and went outside " I'm getting a drink" he called before going toward the vending machine.

[Inside F(x)'s practice room]

" That was fun!" Luna exclaimed. Victoria nodded " Yeah it was. But don't you think we wasted a lot of energy already?" she giggled, tying her hair up into a ponytail to make it easier to practice. .

" Nah unnie, I don't think we wasted TOO much energy. I mean, the energy from yesterday plus all the energy from the mystery and stuff got me pretty piped up." Amber started her excercise while saying that. 

"We have much more to do, unnies, if you know what I mean" Krystal said together with Sulli. " Yup, we have to get ourselves ready for it" Victoria agreed and the music, and F(x) started their practicing time. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hi everyone, how are you doing? Thank you for following the story, plus subscribing and commenting. I think I would be able to update a chapter every day until summer is over. I'm sorry that I didn't really say what the project is, but you will know soon. Comment and subscribe! :)