Chapter 9

The Blue Moon

G-Dragon and Amber walked over to the table that the blue prints were on and sat down. Once they sat down, Amber whispered to G-Dragon " Hyung, if you didn't say anything, I wouldn't haeve been pulled into this"

"Hey! It wasn't my choice either when Yang Goon-ssi pulled me into this! Beside, I thought it would be fun to help you since you're....ouch....so....owwie...friendly" G-Dragon replied near Amber's ear so the other wouldn't be able to hear him. But, the problem is, Amber pinched him, lightly, whenever he said another word about his reasoning.

Amber hissed soundlessly, but then in one second, she turned 360 degree, meaning that she returned to her happy happy mood "Thank you hyung. You're very easy-going too. I didn't think that you could be this way!" 

G-Dragon chuckled " Then how did you expect me to act?" he asked. 

Amber tilted her head slightly, in deept thought " Well, you know, responsible and strict?" she giggled in a boyish way, before scooting away from him, and into a chair that is next to the couch that he was sitting on.

G-Dragon frowned. He didn't understand what she meant at first, but after a while of thinking, the words dispersed themselves and shown their true meaning.

"Yah Amber! Are you saying that I'm irresponsible?!" G-Dragon shouted, standing up from his position and walked toward her with a dangerous aura surrounding him.

"Oh freak! Big trouble!" Amber shot up after attaching the blueprint into its proper place and sprinted over to the presidents first, while G-Dragon was still walking slowly.

"Sirs, we finished putting the blue print together already bu-" her words were cut short when she saw G-Dragon sped up toward her. She bowed at the presidents quickly and hastily before running to the other side of the room away from G-Dragon.

[Amber's POV]

Oh man, I didn't know he would get this mad. I really didn't meant to say that he's irreponsible....okay, maybe I did, but still. What am I going to do now? I glanced over at my members and saw that they are clearly enjoying this entertainment.

I pouted unconsciously. My 'sisters' are not helping me at all, but watching? What now? 

" Hyung, mianhe, mianhe!" I yelled out when G-Dragon hyung ran toward me with a speed of a...cheetah? I ran away from him, and luckily for me, because my speed are good, I'm not caught yet.

"Amber, stop right there!" G-Dragon hyung yelled at me. Gosh, he seem really angry. Beside....the things is, the unlucky thing is, that I'm clumsy! And well...I'm not normally clumsy but when I freaked out, I could get ultra clumsy, which had resulted me in several unfortunate events before. 

I managed to dodged several things, but then, the sofa that I just sat on, came into view, and guess what?! I couldn't dodge it in time anymore and ended up crashing into the chair with a loud sound. 

The Big bang members and the presidents were laughing at me, together with my own members, but the Big Bang members and the presidents stopped laughing when I crashed into the chair. Now, my members are the only ones that are laughing. They are meanies!

Anyway, I expected to fall onto the ground face first, but something caught me just in time. Or rather, someone from Big Bang caught me and brought me into their embrace. I looked up and saw that it was TOP hyung. Aw, he is so nice.

I blushed lightly from embarrassment and tried to stand on my own feet again, which TOP hyung help me gladly. I smiled at him and turned just in time to see G-Dragon hyung approaching me cautiously.

[G-Dragon's POV]

When I saw her felt, guilt suddenly creep into me. It was my fault that she felt, right? 

I was closing my eyes, waiting to hear a big crash but there was no sound. I opened my eyes again and saw TOP hyung holding her. I was so glad that she didn't hurt herself, but something inside me didn't feel good when I saw them having skinship, Whatever this feeling is, it better stop.

I walked over to Amber cautiously. Now, I don't think she would cry or anything because I know she is very independent, but I did expected something much worse. It did happened. That 'much worse' thing is happening right now. Amber was giving me a deadly glare. And I must say, it made me shiver.

When I was trying to apologize to Amber, in which the words wouldn't come out of my mouth at all, I heard Krystal whispered to Sulli " It seem like someone will be ignore greatly today" she said, her eyes was looking right at me. Is she talking about me?

Amber looked at Krystal, nodding. It seem that she heard what her group's maknae said " You're right Krysal-ah. Someone will be icily ignore for the next few months" she confimed. 

I frowned. Uh-oh. They ARE talking about me. What am I going to do?

[3rd person's POV]

After a while, the presidents looked at both of the groups " Do you want to hear about the plan, or not?" Both group nodded and settled down, letting the presidents start the explaination on the plan.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Comment and subscribe! Love y'll!