Chapter 8

The Blue Moon

"So here's the plan" Lee Soo Man said, spreading out a big blueprint onto the the table. Following right behind, Yang Hyun Suk grabbed another blueprint from the president's desk and placed it next to the first blueprint, attaching them together to created a complete plan.

While the 10 idols were watching, Amber couldn't help but rolled her eyes mentally.

" Excuse me, sirs, but why do you have to divide the blue print into two parts instead of just letting it remain as one?" a question was asked, brealomg tje quiet atmostphere. 

Nobody answer that question while the rustling of the paper just get louder. Apparently, the two presidents couldn't figure out where to place the rip parts that the papers created to fit each other.

" Well, well, it seem like this piece just doesn't want to show itself today" Lee Soo Man said, chuckling.

"Um sir, if you want, our experts can help you?" Victoria suggested. 

Yang Hyun Suk looked at Victoria and nodded, remembering something important.

"G-Dragon ssi, didn't you said that you're a great puzzle solver?" Yang Hyun Suk asked, grinning. While G0Dragon was shocked and became stuff after what his company president said, the other Big bang members were jumping around with joy, that they wasn't pick.

Lee Soo Man looked at F(x) "What are you guys?" he asked, smiling.

Victoria huddled the group together and after a while, they decided on the person despite that person's protest.

"We decided to let Amber unnie handle the matter along with G-Dragon oppa" Luna told the president, and together with Sulli, Krystal pushed Amber to the front. 

"Wae? Wae? Why me?" Amber complained, crossing her arms, but quickly retreat them because she remember that the presidents were there. While one side felt like hell, the other side, a.k.a, G-Dragon, was happy because he get to work with Amber.

"Amber" "Unnie", the F(x) members started " You're the only one in our group that could solve difficult puzzle"

" Like what?" Amber asked, although she already knew that she had lost. She know what her friends are going to say next.

"You solved Luhan oppa's most difficult rubik cube that even he, himself, a rubik cube expert, could barely solve in only 2 hours!" Krystal exclaimed, startling everybody.

"Aniyo, I didn't" Amber denied " When did that happened anyway?" she shook her head. G-Dragon went over to Amber in frustration " Amber, even I know about it from my company, so just accept it and work with me. I mean, is cooperating with me thatbad?" G-Dragon pouted.

"G-Dragon hyung, stop that" Amber freaked out when G-Dragon suddenly pouted and did some aegyo to convince her. She ran to her F(x)'s umma, Victoria, and hid behind her, but ended up being drag back out by Victoria.

Amber sighed and looked at the presidents, giving up " Sorry for the disturbant." she bowed and turned to G-Dragon, literally glaring at him. G-Dragon just smiled " Alright. Work time!" he cheered.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

Annyeonghaseyo, isellina is here. I'm so sorry that I didn't update yesterday, but to make up to it, I did a triple updates in a day. Hope you guys like them even though they are short. Thank you for reading them!