Chapter 15

The Blue Moon

[Amber's POV] 

"Llama~" my two dino siblings called out to me for the second time that day. These dorky hyungs. What now?

Right now, yeah....my 10 male labelmates are like, surrounding me and my members. I looked over at the YG boys. Ha, they looked so funny...Aish Amber! Now is not the time to think like that. 

I looked at the two males in front of me. Minho hyung, Donghae hyung. I glared at them. Then...the most magical thing happened. They launched at me, both of their arms attacked my side. 

I tensed up. Yeah, sure, I was expecting this, but seriously. They are seriously doing it? 

I squeaked loudly and looked around me, the girls were being tickled vigorously by the other boys. But, the YG 5 idols were defending themselves very well. Nice jo-, I was stopped, when my dear, oldest dino hyung tickled me forcefully.

I stopped. Everything around me froze. My body...my defending mode, and the side of me that I hate the most, the violent me....was switched on. There was nothing around me right now, but darkness. Man, I swear that the last time this happen...my members and manager were having a very hard time. Even my darling puppies were scared.

Then everything came back to me. The light, everyone, and of course...my attackers. 

"Hyungs! I'm warning you one last time, STOP.THIS!" I shouted at Minho hyung and Donghae hyung. Krystal looked over at me in the eyes. Her eyes were twinkling, as if they want to tell me something. "You should fight them back. They won't stop with just words" she mouthed to me, despite not being able to see me anymore because her eyes squeezed shut, and she was laughing hard. Well well, seem like she knows my secret. 

I smirked, "I see that you have no intentions of stopping, oppas~" I said sternly. Oh, and another fact about me. I only calls older boys oppa when I'm really closed to them and really happy and not awkward, or I calls older boys oppas when I'm majorly furious, which is how I am right now.

Donghae hyung looked at me in the eyes and smiled his infamous smile " You finally called me oppa! But that doesn't mean that this will stop!" he yelled and keep on tickling me. Tsk, he don't know anything. 

I looked over to Minho hyung and saw that he was having lots of fun with tormenting my poor sides. My eyes turned red, into flames. 

Luna, Victoria, Krystal, and Sulli were laughing slightly. They managed to stop their attackers, huh. Now, they were looking at me, their eyes full of worriness...and pity. I looked back at my four groupmates and grinned, showing them a thumb-ups, before I grabbed Minho hyung's arm, holding him in place and kneed him in his most hurtful spot. 

Minho hyung looked up at me, hurt in his eyes. Hyung, that was my weakest move. By now, when I actually use my martial art move on Minho hyung, everyone else around me stopped whatever they are doing already and looking at us. Whatever. They started it, and I stopped it, painfully.

But I thought Donghae hyung would stop tickling me. Aw~ he's so cute right now. With his frightened eyes yet he still manage to attack me. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Jonghyun hyung looked at his dino family with concerned in his eyes. I flashed him a smile quickly before my eyes avert back to the hyung in front of me now.

I sighed, my hands went through my hair. "Donghae hyung, I spare you because you're my bro~ but....I guess it's too late now" I sighed again before grabbing his arms and lifted him off the ground, flipping him over easily. Oh, and don't forget the painful drop too. 

[Siwon's POV]

I was trying to attack TOP but then I saw some problems over at Donghae and Minho's side. It seem like they couldn't attack Amber that well. And wanna know why I think that? 'Cause the other F(x) members were laughing, rolling on the floor when my partners-in-crime tickled them. But Amber wasn't laughing at all. If it was the usual her, I bet she would tickle back and laughing all over. I never saw her ticklish before and she aren't laughing now, so I guess she isn't easily ticklish. Not sure.

Back to TOP and I. I was trying to put him in a corner, but he kept on escaping and attacking me back.I was about to launched at him again when I heard a loud sound of a body dropping onto the floor. I froze, then looked up at TOP thinking that it was just my imagination, but I saw TOP shook his head and lifted his head toward the trio that I was just analyzing earlier.

I diverted my eyes to them and...HOLY FREAKY COW! Amber just knee-kick him and it hit him on the spot that boys would surely feel painful if hit. Minho was on the ground, wincing painfully. I chuckled slightly. I couldn't help it. It's just so rare to see Mr. Flaming Charisma like that.

I looked back at TOP again and this time, he told me " I think you made a wrong choice by doing this whole thing. I mean, Donghae seem like he will get it next." he sighed.

My eyes moved back to the dino siblings. My heart was thumping with worried, worries for my groupmate. 

"Donghae hyung, I spare you because you're my bro~ but I guess it's too late now" I heard Amber said and my eyes widened. Gosh, I might sound like I'm fangirl or whatsoever but her voice was fill with confident and it was cold too. I looked at her up and down, and realized that it wasn't the bubbly Amber that I always saw at concerts or met accidentally in the hallway anymore. It was like she changed to a devil, no offense, Amber.

I was lost in my thoughts for a pretty long time, before I heard another body dropped onto the floor. It wasn't a small sound like when Minho fell. It was thunder-like loud. I started to freak out, different bad thoughts occupied my mind. 

"What happened?" I asked, since I wasn't paying attention when that happened. "Amber totally lifted Donghae oppa off the ground...and slammed him down" Luna explained. Wow, thanks for the clear explanation. Wait...what? HOW IN THE WORLD CAN SHE PICK DONGHAE OFF THE GROUND?!

Everybody around gasped when they couldn't see Donghae moved at all. I ran over to him and shook him in the shoulders " Donghae!" I called out. Heechul, Henry, Zhou Mi and literally everybody crowded around us. They were looking back and forth at Amber and then at me and Donghae. 

Amber looked down at me, her eyes were icy cold. " Take care of them, Super Junior hyungs and Shinee hyung. I didn't do anything serious to them. I know they won't have bruises or anything, but they would probably be paralyzed for about awhile. Don't worry too much" she said to us. 

I just stared at her, amazed. In her eyes, all I could see was a locked door, and coldness. I have never saw an Amber like this before. I only seen her happy and energetic self. Never knew she have a dark sides. But the thing that concerned me the most, is that there wasn't even a flash of worry in her eyes when she said all that. 

After Amber told us that, and Key were kneeling on the floor next to Minho, trying to wake him up. Yeah, they are asleep.  Amber marched out of the room quickly before any of us could react anymore.

Immediately, everybody's eyes moved toward the four F(x) members that were huddled together now. They were shocked, stunned, but I know that they knew this would happened. Victoria shook her head and slapped her members' arms lightly before running after Amber.

"Unnies!" the three youngest members of F(x) snapped out of their own worlds and chased after their unnies out of surprised. But, I saw Krystal flashed me a bitter smile, which I caught as a warning to people that were there, before she hurried out of the room.

[3rd person's POV]

When all of the F(x) members out of the room, everybody, literally heaved sighs of relief and plopped down onto the floor.

"That was...amazing..." Jonghyun, the other dino family said. Taemin nodded quickly and there was a smile blasted on his face. Key saw this and slapped the Shinee's maknae's back "There isn't anything to be happy about here" he scowled.

"But...Key-hyung, that was the first time I saw this side of Amber noona and it was just..." Taemin paused. " Quiet amusing" Kai finished for him. Taemin and Kai pumped fists and smiled identical smiles. 

"Amber is only older than you by a few months, Taemin" Henry said "And I think this is the first time anybody actually saw Amber's dark side. I used to think that everybody had a dark side, but it all changed when I met Amber because she is always smiley and stuff, but I guess it goes back now. Although, from this experience, I think that if we don't want a beating from the tomboy, we shouldn't tickle her."

"Siwon hyung should have handle Amber. HE said he knows martial art, so he should have been able to stop her moves" a voice said. Everybody's heads turned toward the voice. It was Minho. 

Siwon shook his head, chuckling "I know martials art, and is also a black belt, but her moves are very swift and fast. I wouldn't be able to dodge it." 

"Still, Siwon. That was cruel to let Minho and I handled Amber" Donghae, who was listening to the conversation all along, spoke up. He and Minho sat up, leaning against one of their members. 

"AH!" Seungri said. All heads once again moved together to his direction. " Jonghyun-ssi and Donghae-ssi, Amber said that you guys will pay later for doing all of this. I don't think that her slamming you was enough yet, Donghae-ssi." he reminded the two dino brothers.

Jonghyun and Donghae looked at each other " Hyung...I think we should get ready..." Jonghyun said with a stutter voice, looking at Donghae. Donghae looked back at Jonghyun and nodded in agreement. 

"Everybody, please tell us if you meet Amber in the future and we happen to be in the same place" the dino brothers said together. Everyone in the room nodded. "And our relationship with her goes down the drain in a split second" Donghae chuckled bitterly. Jonghyun sighed and laid on the floor, thinking about many ways for him and Donghae to apologize to Amber. A light bulb suddenly lighted up inside his head.

"I thought of a way that we could be closed with Amber again!" Jonghyun shouted, surprising everyone. Donghae crawled over to Jonghyun "What? What? What is it?" he asked excitedly.

"The Big Bang members!" Jonghyun continued, and of course, everyone turned to the once forgotten Big Bang members. 

The Big Bang members flinched in surprise at the mentioned of their name. " What are you thinking of?" TOP asked Jonghyun.

Donghae looked confused but after a moment of thinking, he snapped his fingers in understandment. He smiled widely " Which one of you are performing together with Amber? And yes, I know about this because Lee Soo Man-ssi told us SM artists earlier" 

"What are you talking about, hyung, we are all performing together with her" Seungri said smoothly, trying to confused Donghae but of course, failed.

"What Ihe meant is that, which one of you is pair with her? I know that you guys have pairings for this" Jonghyun replied before his hyung could even open his mouth to explain.

"Ah, there are actually two members that are performing with her" Daesung bugged in. The other Big Bang members glared at him and he flinched, moving farther away from them. 

"TWO?!" Donghae and Jonghyun yelled together "I thought...there was...only...one! Yah, don't ever try to hurt my sister!" Donghae warned looking all five of them dangerously.

"Ne!" The Big Bang members said unconsciously out of surprised. " Now, who are they?" Jonghyun asked.

"It's our oldest hyung and our leader" Taeyang said, pushing TOP and G-Dragon to the front. 

"Ah, so it's GD and TOP. Nice" Heechul chuckled.

Meanwhile, four people were looking at the pair. Yeah, four, not two. 

"She could get emotional and weak so don't use that as an advantage" Henry glared at them. Key nodded in agreement, totally forgot about Minho by now "She's our dearest friend so don't ever hurt her." 

TOP and G-Dragon moved backward like how Daesung did " We won't" they promised in whisper voices. Yike, who knew the SM boys were so protective.

"TOP hyung and G-Dragon hyung, you really shouldn't hurt her. I have experiences about that" Minho said "F(x) and Shinee were collaborating together for something, and Amber and I were gonna sing Rocketeer but in the process of practicing, I accidentally made her hurt and I ended up in bed for 3 consecutive days" he shuddered at the memory.

"Key made you like that? I understand if the other three did, but Key? I thought he was your groupmate" G-Dragon muttered. That was when Taemin bursted out laughing " Hyungs, you should totally see Minho-hyung when he got punished. Amber tried to stopped Donghae hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Henry hyung, and Key hyung but it was useless effort." 

Minho glared at the maknae " There's no neeed to go into details!" he scold Taemin. " But it's the truth, hyung~" Taemin stuck out his tongue.

"Anyway!" Jonghyun interrupted their conversation " TOP ssi and G-Dragon ssi, can you help us with Amber?' he asked.

"Help you guys with what? This thing involved me in it, I see, and you didn't tell me" Amber said, leaning against the door frame. Jonghyun almost....seriously almost fainted in surprise. 

"Ani, Amber, we just asked them to take care of you...yeah, that's right, help us take care of you since we won't be here for you" Donghae said lamely. Amber raised an eyebrow and before she could say something else, Krystal appeared behind her and pulled her back out. "Bye oppas~ Good luck! You're going to need it" Krystal said, tossing a note toward the boys while blocking Amber's ear with earphones that are filled with music.

"Thanks Soojung-ah!" Donghae smiled brightly and grabbed the note, opened it, and read it. Krystal closed the door and Donghae scream loudly. Everybody covered their ears " Yah Donghae, what's with that?" Zhou Mi growled, speaking for the first time.

"The note said that F(x) is going Busan for a vacation and we should take this time to plan on how to make Amber love us again" Donghae sighed, his body hitting the floor with exhaustion. 

"Ah, boys! Seem like this is a serious matter we have here" Lee Soo Man suddenly appeared at the door. The male idols in the room dropped onto the floor and the ones with weak hearts almost faint.

"Lee Soo Man-ssi! Welcome!" TOP said with awkwardness in his voice. 

Lee Soo Man just laughed " Hello. But I don't think this is time to say greetings. How are you going to deal with this?" he asked. Donghae and Jonghyun looked at each other and then at their CEO " Lee Soo Man-ssi, please help us. We don't know how to please Amber even though we are two of her closed friends" they whined like children. SM Entertainment's CEO laughed loudly " Ah, mianhe but I won't be able to help you with this. You have to try to solve this on your own. Oh by the way, all 15 of you are involved in this things with the F(x)'s members so...good luck!" he cheered before disappearing back to his office.

[Lee Soo Man's POV]

I walked out into the hallway while thinking about this. I heard all of the conversations through the CCTV in my office, and it made me happy, really. Amber, the social butterfly of SM Entertainment, finally, finally, somebody else beside F(x) started to know about her dark side. This is great.

Beside, the Dino Siblings are going through some difficulty for the first time since this family started. "Lee Donghae, Amber Liu, Kim Jonghyun, good luck to you all. I will be watching." he said silently to himself before entering his office and shut the door tightly.

                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Annyeonghaseyo! I'm sorry I always posted chapters really late at night, but it seem like my inspiration only come at these time. Lol. Anyway, enjoy. Another issue had appeared in this chapter. 

Comment and Subscribe!