Chapter 22: The storm before the rehearsal

The Blue Moon

It had been 2 weeks already ever since Victoria had ran out of the room, letting the trio that were interrogated rest. It had also been 2 weeks ever since TOP and G-Dragon had ignore each other, when Amber is not there.

TOP and G-Dragon were having a silent fight. And they both knew it. So does their groupmates, and that just makes it worst.

" Hyung, why aren't you talking to G-Dragon hyung?" Seungri asked with a smirk on his face as he faced the oldes yet charismatic member in his group.

TOP raised an eyebrow at the maknae, and sighed " Who told you that I'm not talking with Jiyong? It's just that we're too tired to talk to each other" he excused himself and turned around to have his make-up done.

Seungri grinned and skipped over to G-Dragon 

"Hyung, I heard that you and TOP hyung didn't even have time to talk to each other!" he exclaimed, earning a nod from G-Dragon. He continued on with his sentence " Even though you two are roommates!" and that was when both of the said victims' faces turned red because they realized that the maknae was teasing them.

G-Dragon stood up from his seat and headlock Seungri "Why you...?" he started, but...

"GD hyung, what are you doing?" Amber asked from the doorway, her figure leaning against the frame as she have her arms cross.

G-Dragon's eyes widened. "Erm...I...." 

"Amber-ah, Jiyong hyung is bullying me!" Seungri fake cried and ran into Amber's arms which was very unlike him...Very unlike the normal Seungri. But instead of comforting Seungri, Amber made him stopped at arm length and scowled. She looked around the room, glaring at the five idols with laser eyes.

"Now tell me, which one of you guys..." she paused, grabbing someone from behind the door and pushed them into the room ever so gently. It turned out to be the f(x) members "or girls...allow Donghae hyung and Jonghyun hyung to be here?" she asked, but her eyes were definitely on a certain unnie of her.

As the atmosphere in the room got more heated, the stylists and make-up artists scattered out of the room. And one of them ran to the Dino brothers' room and pulled them out, toward the place that World War III was about to happen. The stylist pushed the Super junior's and Shinee's members into there and shut the door with a loud thud!

Now inside the room, Bigbang and f(x) were gathered in one half of the room, while the other were occupied by the scared-and-surprised dino brothers. And of course, the front of the room were honor to Amber Josephine Liu. The girl with the friendly and out-going personality when she isn't mad. The girl that was currenly fuming inside at the moment. 

"A-Amber-yah...we...I...we were asked to participate in this collaboration of yours by Mr. Lee Soo Man and Mr. Yang Hyun Suk. They said someone requested it and..." Donghae started to explain innocently, not knowing that he was putting everyone in great danger of being killed by a mad Llama.

"Stop, hyung!" Amber shouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Her hands were gripping the side of her shirt as if she wants to tear them apart. She scanned the room, from Jonghyun to Donghae to TOP to Taeyang to Daesung to G-Dragon to Seungri to Krystal to Sulli to Luna, and finally, to f(x)'s leader, Victoria. 

Victoria sat down on one of the chairs and stared into Amber's eyes with an expressionless face. Apparantly, they were having a eye-staring contest. Their audience were in awed that Victoria wasn't scare of a mad Amber (even though Victoria is the unnie), but in fact, the leader was just as waver as anybody else in the room. Sure, she wasn't exactly 'scared' of Amber, but she was still worry as Amber is very unpredictable at her state of the moment, and everybody knew that.

Amber sighed, letting her hand went through her hair with desperation. She needs an answer, or something, fast!

"Amber...." G-Dragon and TOP mumbled at the same time and they instantly turned to glare at each other. 

"Oppa. I don't think this is a good time" Krystal touched TOP's arm to stopped him front charging at Bigbang's leader along with Taeyang while Daesung and Seungri stopped G-Dragon.

Jonghyun and Donghae glanced at each other and nodded. They will have to talk some sense into the youngest of their dino family. They needs to be tough oppas (or hyungs as Amber preferred) and lecture her. They walked toward Amber and she looked up into her hyungs' eyes.

"Wae?" she coldly said but Donghae and Jonghyun decided to ignored that.

"Amber, you need to know when to stop. You need to respect your leader and other people. You need to listen to them and not throw your little tantrum at every person that you see." Jonghyun said gently with a soft smile.

" Yes Amber, you need to see that everybody here care for you" Donghae smiled kindly and whispered "Especially G-Dragon ssi and TOP ssi" but Amber heard that and grinned.

" I know hyung. I know that they care for me" she smirked and the dino brothers instantly have smiles plastered on their faces. 

"I knew you would get it!" 

"We are sorry for what we did a few months ago. We didn't know better and...Mianhe Amber-ah. We should have stop when you ask us too. We promise we won't do it again" 

Amber laughed for the first time that day "It's fine, hyungs. I forgot about that already"

"Huh?" Donghae and Jonghyun looked at each other in confusion.

"It's just her typical swingy moods for the month. Don't worry about it, oppas. As long as we all keep her happy until it ends, we won't have to suffer her mood." Luna explained and Sulli, Victoria, Krystal giggled. 

"What do you mean?". The guys totally didn't get it.

Amber jumped up and unlocked the door, running out of the room all of a sudden " I'll see you guys at rehearsal! I'm getting some ice cream" she yelled cheerfully and disappeared out of sight.

Meanwhile, inside the room, the remaining f(x) members were laughing, rolling around like buffalos.

"What did you mean by that?" Daesung questioned naively, and the other male idols looked at the girls, expecting them to answer the question.

"I-" Sulli started but she immediately bursted out into laughter after just a little time of calmness.

"Girls? Calm down..." Donghae whispered soothingly with a frown on his face. He thought that after what happened, Amber's members had gotten hit in the heads by something (or rather someone) 

Krystal waved her hand the air, while her other one clutched her stomach 

"Oppa, it's some private stuff that happens to all girls. You shouldn't question a girl when she said that or else you would...get...a...slap...in...the....face" she smiled at the guys creepily and that was when the male idols realized that they shouldn't mess with f(x) too much because that would mean 'turn on' of the f(x)'s evilness. Especially the rapper, the leader, and the maknae. Or else.